Fairy Tail 2020 Mods

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm come from Atelier Ryza thread. (*^-^*)

I received a request that make to VB file editor tool for Fairy Tail. upload for sharing.

This tool is to browses and edits VB and FMT file data in 3DMigoto format.
You can edit the data directly without 3D modeling. This is useful when you cannot load it into modeling software.

This tool can data browse, search, edit (calculate) , convert format, and output text data for Excel.
Created with C ++ MFC. It's built with Static Link, so you don't need a runtime DLL of MFC.

I don't have this game, so it's need someone to test or more data.
Please let me know if there are any problems on the tool.

thanks.

t1.png.d0159a89f898f7118ceb497102a3acc5.png

Edit3DMig_ver1.0.zip

7 hours ago, takofoods said:

Hi, I'm come from Atelier Ryza thread. (*^-^*)

I received a request that make to VB file editor tool for Fairy Tail. upload for sharing.

This tool is to browses and edits VB and FMT file data in 3DMigoto format.
You can edit the data directly without 3D modeling. This is useful when you cannot load it into modeling software.

This tool can data browse, search, edit (calculate) , convert format, and output text data for Excel.
Created with C ++ MFC. It's built with Static Link, so you don't need a runtime DLL of MFC.

I don't have this game, so it's need someone to test or more data.
Please let me know if there are any problems on the tool.

thanks.

t1.png.d0159a89f898f7118ceb497102a3acc5.png

Edit3DMig_ver1.0.zip 2.5 MB · 3 downloads

Awesome! This could be super helpful for us. I'll give this a try!

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Perverockstar said:

It seems I have to progress in the game and unlock the Swimsuit costumes to use some of these mods, right?

I have installed the base mod, decensor, Erza and Lucy mods and I get no mods available when changing costumes. Already pressed F10 and F2.

The nude and topless mods are based on the swimsuits, which you need to unlock, yes. There is a way to unlock them early by editing the xml.e files with gust_tools. It's explained somewhere in this thread I think.

Having trouble trying to use these mods.  I got the Mod manager thing working. Which says to enable and disable mods.  Then I downloaded mods here which are meant to go in the mod folder which easy enough. Though I don't understand if I require the Skin_Decensor to use and clothes or body mods.  I tried putting all the character name folders in the mod folder. Though not sure was only suppose to choose one? Like there A version  B version  along with the other mods. Not sure if have to name a folder of the contents. Or do I put all the loose contents in a in the mod folders? Have to be so exact on everything. Not sure if anyone could explain this easier for me.  Don't know much about 3Dmigoto Seems like you just put it in your main folder. Though there's an uninstall? so I'm I suppose to do something more with 3Dmigoto then just moving it to my main folder? Seems like in game it works, but things can be very touchy when modding.  So assuming i'm missing something stupid

@Derek1986 go here https://discord.gg/vv9VUBc on discord in the section #base-mod-setup and you find the tutorial, but in synthesis you need the base modV1.2(3d migoto) in the main game folder, if you want to remove the black shadow under the skirts you need the decensorV2.2 in the mods folder, 99% of the others mods goes there too, for the versions (A,B...) they are different costume of the same character. You should download the mods from discord so you are sure to download the latest version.

3 hours ago, skizzat93 said:

@Derek1986 go here https://discord.gg/vv9VUBc on discord in the section #base-mod-setup and you find the tutorial, but in synthesis you need the base modV1.2(3d migoto) in the main game folder, if you want to remove the black shadow under the skirts you need the decensorV2.2 in the mods folder, 99% of the others mods goes there too, for the versions (A,B...) they are different costume of the same character. You should download the mods from discord so you are sure to download the latest version.

yeah I followed all directions perfectly I thought Perhaps I need more updated version though these threads themselves don't seem that old so don't see why would need to but i'll try there

@Derek1986 when you start the game do you see some text in the bottom left corner saying 3dmigoto costume mods enabled or something similar? If so your basemod is fine. As for mods there's nothing special about installing them. Just needs to be in the mods folder. The only other thing I could think of is make sure your fairy tail is updated to the moset current version

On 11/10/2020 at 12:23 AM, Ikaros473 said:

@Derek1986 when you start the game do you see some text in the bottom left corner saying 3dmigoto costume mods enabled or something similar? If so your basemod is fine. As for mods there's nothing special about installing them. Just needs to be in the mods folder. The only other thing I could think of is make sure your fairy tail is updated to the moset current version

Yeah got it working now, somehow kept moving stuff around and I ended up using a version of 3dmigoto that didn't cycle through shadow or outlines.  Kept getting invisible bodyparts but remember I used a version before that toggled the shadows and outlines. Though I was using the newer version of 3dmigoto I thought.  But just merged  the older version with the newer version and seems to work fine now. 

On 11/6/2020 at 3:53 PM, fraggerman said:

The nude and topless mods are based on the swimsuits, which you need to unlock, yes. There is a way to unlock them early by editing the xml.e files with gust_tools. It's explained somewhere in this thread I think.

I do have Gust Tools. From what I gathered going through this thread, it is running costume_change.xml.e with gust_enc, am I right? I get ERRO: Can´t parse JSON data from "gust_enc.json".

What am I doing wrong? 

Thanks!

24 minutes ago, Perverockstar said:

I do have Gust Tools. From what I gathered going through this thread, it is running costume_change.xml.e with gust_enc, am I right? I get ERRO: Can´t parse JSON data from "gust_enc.json".

What am I doing wrong? 

Thanks!

You need to edit the gust_enc.json file. Change the seeds_id part to:

"seeds_id""FT",

Then you can edit the character_costume.xml and change the swimsuit costume to unlock earlier by removing the unlock_scenario_id="xxx" flag. Iirc the swimsuit costumes are the ones with unlock_scenario_id=14.

3 hours ago, fraggerman said:

You need to edit the gust_enc.json file. Change the seeds_id part to:

Then you can edit the character_costume.xml and change the swimsuit costume to unlock earlier by removing the unlock_scenario_id="xxx" flag. Iirc the swimsuit costumes are the ones with unlock_scenario_id=14.

Success!!

Thank you for your time and help!

Updated basemod, now v1.3.

• Added previously missing shader overrides which handle outlines. This should fix most if not all cases where outlines were not working as intended, especially in cutscenes. If you find any outlines or meshes not working in cutscenes please enable hunting mode(numpad0), then cycle through the vertex shaders with numpad4 and numpad5 until the problematic outline/mesh disappears. That shader is handling this outline/mesh and I need the ID displayed in the top left to add it to the basemod.
  • Added shader overrides to handle swapping text and UI element textures.
  • Changed some basic options which should not affect general gameplay. If you encounter any problems let me know.

Edit: Updated basemod again, now v1.4.
In the last update I added more shaders that can be dumped to dump UI elements and textures but these flood the dump if the target is a body or costume mesh so this update adds a switch to toggle body and costume dumps as well as the UI dump. How to trigger these can be viewed in the help screen (F1).

New download is in my main thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...