Fairy Tail 2020 Mods

7 hours ago, rico74 said:

what mods do ya use ? cuz some mods ya have to be a bit in the game like chaper 2 or so cuz for me it was kinda like that 

I'm trying to use the extra costumes and guests one, I'm currently on chapter 3 so Idk if that has something to do with it not working

Anyone having issues with the black parts of the removed costumes coming back? The mods work on first boot and then after reloading a scene they appear. I tried reading back and saw it was related to the outline settting..but mine is set to 0 - Modded, in the config. I also tried the control F2 toggle and nothing changes.

44 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

Anyone having issues with the black parts of the removed costumes coming back? The mods work on first boot and then after reloading a scene they appear. I tried reading back and saw it was related to the outline settting..but mine is set to 0 - Modded, in the config. I also tried the control F2 toggle and nothing changes.

Yea I just had this problem . Reloading the game was the only fix I found for it 

5 hours ago, Ikaros473 said:

Yea I just had this problem . Reloading the game was the only fix I found for it 

Damn, I really hope there is some sort of fix. It happens quite often for me. I'll have to restart the game or just turn the costumes off constantly. If toggling worked, that would be great..but it doesn't =(

On 8/13/2020 at 8:14 AM, fraggerman said:

Here is the basemod. It should have everything enabled or set to what it should be to work with it. If anything is missing let me know so I can add it.

I finished the uncensor mod. I included every playable female character(and all their costumes).  Credit for lucy and erza go to @Misaki Ki. Click on the links to be redirected to the original post.

How to install mods, if they are compatible with 3DMigoto

• Extract the basemod zip(it's a preconfigured version of 3DMigoto) into your FairyTail directory
  • Extract any other mod into the Mods folder

Credits for most of the basemod functionality go to @ausgeek. I copied a lot of his stuff into this base mod.

Don't have any folder called "Fairy Tail" open when starting the game. It will not launch. This is a restriction of the game, not the mod.

I will keep this post updated with everything I put out and link to here. I want to keep the mods working for the latest update. So if an update breaks one, please let me know so I can fix it.

• It was requested to reduce the priority for matching textures with the uncensor so I reduced them. You won't get conflicts now if you try to overwrite the same texture but the uncensor won't work for that texture either then.
  • Updated the basemod, now v1.1. Outlines can now be toggled with Ctrl + F2. Updated the help screen to reflect this.
  • Updated decensor mod, now v2. Now also contains Levy. Lisanna has no costume to decensor.
  • Small update to the base mod, now v1.2. Outlines now revert to "Original" with costume mods turned off and go to the "Modded" setting when costume mods are turned on. Except when your previous outline setting was "Outlines: off", then they stay off. Changed the text in the notfication to display "Modded" instead of "On" for shadows and outlines. And added a new shader override handling the inner face shadows for the eyes and stuff. With shadows turned off these were still there.
  • Updated decensor mod now v2.1. Fixed a wrong hash for Kaguras Alt color costume skin texture. Bundled @Misaki Ki's Lucy and Erza uncensors.
  • Updated decensor mod, now v2.2. An update broke Levys decensor. In addition to her shadowmap they also censored her skin and clothes texture. Good thing I worked on her before she became playable so I could give her the intended pantsu color.

FAIRY_TAIL_basemodV1.2.zip 2.76 MB · 514 downloads    Skin_DecensorV2.2.zip 3.56 MB · 274 downloads

Tools to get stuff in/out of the game

To get stuff back in you can reverse the process you got it out or better, make it work with 3Dmigoto so it's easy to install for the average user. The base mod is a version of 3Dmigoto I prepared to work with FairyTail by overriding all the shaders needed. How to make a mod to use with 3Dmigoto is explained in this video(I learned how to do all the stuff I did from this):

Reveal hidden contents

Is it possible to use mods on v1.05? I already completed the game and have the basemod 1.2 + an extra costumes + guest characters mod I downloaded and they don't show up even thow the basemod loads when I run the game

49 minutes ago, Di297 said:

Is it possible to use mods on v1.05? I already completed the game and have the basemod 1.2 + an extra costumes + guest characters mod I downloaded and they don't show up even thow the basemod loads when I run the game

The guest character mod doesn't work with 3DMigoto(the basemod is a preconfigured version of 3DMigoto). It replaces actual game files.

On 9/20/2020 at 6:39 AM, Ikaros473 said:

Finished converting the Wendy Tartaros outfit to now replace the default and dragonforce mode outfits. Using these will allow Wendy to keep the costume on when she goes into dragonforce mode as well as allowing the outfit to take damage as it should. Also I edited the hair color for the dragonforce costume to be a similar pink like how it was in the anime.wendydragonforce.png.11a7092f84e495b080678428d3971036.png

Wendy_Tartaros_Dragonforce.zip 1.44 MB · 34 downloads

It looks as if it was official, good job, could you make Tartaros Natsu aswell?

6 hours ago, Di297 said:

Which ones are you making?

Spoiler

d42.thumb.jpg.da03f83a4bc86528e36e48408f2c31fb.jpg

This is the main costume I'm working on currently. I'm also trying to get custom music in the game. I would really like to see music from the anime in the game . So far I've only managed to extract music from the files. Still working on getting custom stuff back in lol. And of course there's the lucy nude mod. Which is proving to be more difficult than I would like but hopefully will have that done soon . As far as costumes go going forward, I'm going to be making replacers for most of the main casts "alternative color" costumes. This Lucy costume will be alternative color as well

11 hours ago, Ikaros473 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

d42.thumb.jpg.da03f83a4bc86528e36e48408f2c31fb.jpg

This is the main costume I'm working on currently. I'm also trying to get custom music in the game. I would really like to see music from the anime in the game . So far I've only managed to extract music from the files. Still working on getting custom stuff back in lol. And of course there's the lucy nude mod. Which is proving to be more difficult than I would like but hopefully will have that done soon . As far as costumes go going forward, I'm going to be making replacers for most of the main casts "alternative color" costumes. This Lucy costume will be alternative color as well

I'm really happy to hear that, I started the game yesterday and I think it will be a lot more enjoyable with Lucy's cat costume and full nude mod.

Thanks for your work!