Fairy Tail 2020 Mods

18 minutes ago, Fox696 said:

Does it break the uncensored mod as well?

30 minutes ago, sonicnu12 said:

ย 

Don't buy DLC. The NUDE mode that everyone has worked on doesn't work. We should be aware of this.

? everything is ok for me, i have all the DLC and the DLC that was released just today, all mods still work 100%

3 hours ago, sonicnu12 said:

ย 

Don't buy DLC. The NUDE mode that everyone has worked on doesn't work. We should be aware of this.

oh man you scared me for a moment then, i have all the dlc and the mods seem to be working as expected for me. if your having issues maybe try reinstall the game and make sure your using the latest version of the base mod.

20 hours ago, 2randomze said:

Levy short skirt/decensor.ย  For only the decensor open levyskirt.ini and put ; in front of every line of:
[TextureOverrideSkirt]
hash = 8ed91b79
match_first_index = 0
vb0 = ResourceBodyVB
ib = ResourceBodyIB
drawindexed = auto
handling = skip
; dress

ย 

ย 

levy short skirt.7z 182.79 kB ยท 49 downloads

how do i get this to work its not working for me i tried what you said but it still isnt working i dunno what is it suppose to do or show need help

12 minutes ago, oldurucu7 said:

I copy this in toย  mods folder but,ย  lucy's upper body become ghost (non visible) :D and same for erza too.

What i do for this mod work correctly?

I think it broke with the update 1.03

maybe they modified the body to make it compatible with the special swimsuit.

ย 

19 minutes ago, skizzat93 said:

I think it broke with the update 1.03

maybe they modified the body to make it compatible with the special swimsuit.

ย 

ย 

8 hours ago, dh186 said:

? everything is ok for me, i have all the DLC and the DLC that was released just today, all mods still work 100%

ย 

29 minutes ago, oldurucu7 said:

I copy this in toย  mods folder but,ย  lucy's upper body become ghost (non visible) :D and same for erza too.

What i do for this mod work correctly?

Make sure you're using the updated version of the base mod from fraggermans post - download here. Simply put the files in the game root, replace any files it asks.

As much as I would've liked to rip Ultear from the files and edit her to my pleasing in Blender my tiny little brain couldn't comprehend how to even decrypt the files in Visual Editor from xml.e (which I'm assuming is an encrypted file once again I'm dumb) into anything I can work with. Apologies for wasting people's time.ย 

On 8/19/2020 at 5:15 PM, Natsu-Ken said:

This mod will allow you to play as a guest characters.

(Lyon will not be included because he is planning as a DLC character in future).

ย 

Which characters will be replaced:

• Kagura = Flare
  • Ichiya = Minerva
  • Sherria = Ultear
ย  Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg.7c593e12da28b4fd5a35bb1c3d229eb6.jpg

2.jpg.996040edc8b84d1b28e9146e0f06b092.jpg

3.jpg.bae98c87a6eb778f77a2135f459a4df9.jpg

well thats disappointing i was hoping it would add more costumes to the ones i have already but it didnt sadly i hope u make a versioon with all those costumes together that would be nice

ย 

Guest Characters Mod.rar 527.67 kB ยท 50 downloads

ย 

On 8/13/2020 at 4:35 PM, dh186 said:
ย  Reveal hidden contents
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
Spoiler

image.png.c9bc500c3ed59c9d4c4c41d3c2276ba2.pngFAIRY TAIL 2020-08-12 12-23-39_Moment.jpg

I have figured it out. When Lucy's Skill 'Fleuve d'etoiles' upgrades to 'True Fleuve d'etoiles' the camera changes to what is picture 2 and i feel that most would want it still to look like picture 1 and i have seen someone say that the uncensor mod did not work because of the later game skill showing less of Lucy.

ย 

Anyway if you want to change and see picture 1 you must edit MASTER>CMN>fixed_data>skill_action>skill_action.xml

ย 

and change ย  <elem skill_action_id="ACTION_0054" skill_id="SKILL_LUCY_18" skill_camera_id="SKILL_LUCY_18"

To:ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  <elem skill_action_id="ACTION_0054" skill_id="SKILL_LUCY_18" skill_camera_id="SKILL_LUCY_04"

ย 

You will need to use gust tools to edit the file.

ย 

EDIT: I also included my own skill_action.xml which you can you just download and replace, Make a backup of course just in case.

ย 

Thanks for fraggerman for saying it was that file and making me check more in detail to experiment :)

gust.rar 426.13 kB ยท 89 downloads

ย 

skill_action.xml.e 618.39 kB ยท 79 downloads

I believe the skill_action.xml.e fileย was updated in the latest update, could I bother you for an update if you can?ย sry for the trouble.

59 minutes ago, Fox696 said:

I believe the skill_action.xml.e fileย was updated in the latest update, could I bother you for an update if you can?ย sry for the trouble.

my file is the same as the one attached here, not sure what has changed for you?

1 hour ago, dh186 said:

my file is the same as the one attached here, not sure what has changed for you?

Sorry I thought it was updated since they brought the new characters, I didnt try it cause I thought it may break something. But thanks for confirming it didnt change:)

ย 

Edit: Anyone else that has lucy no tights mod able to get it to work? All mods work except that one which is odd, worked fine in the previous build

2 hours ago, Fox696 said:

Edit: Anyone else that has lucy no tights mod able to get it to work? All mods work except that one which is odd, worked fine in the previous build

ย 

Same here the Lucy no tights mod on her bunny outfit doesn't seem to be working. I uninstalled the game this morning, and reinstalled it all fresh and clean along with all its dlc, then i re added all the mods i am using and they all seemed to work except that one, not sure why that is.

3 minutes ago, xnajoe said:

ย 

Same here the Lucy no tights mod on her bunny outfit doesn't seem to be working. I uninstalled the game this morning, and reinstalled it all fresh and clean along with all its dlc, then i re added all the mods i am using and they all seemed to work except that one, not sure why that is.

bunnymod.ini

put this in the mod folder or open the .ini file and change the hash from "6286f72e" to "752cc372"