Fairy Tail 2020 Mods

8 hours ago, rTz2606 said:

Thank you, I re aplly the file and now it work

Btw, did you have the error like this, the texture suddently became black when I get to chapter 8

Hide contents

uLFAiPy.jpg

SLwHtjW.jpg

7S96BW9.png

That is because you have the Outlines activated with the original configuration, you have to change it to modded, or simply deactivate the border lines with the ctrl + f2 keys

Spoiler

Originial Outlines

Screenshot_1405.png.7090bf39c5a322b12d5a758224d5650a.png

Modded Outlines

Screenshot_1406.png.846a7f41c5181e298ab145586e1cea06.png

Without Outlines

Screenshot_1407.png.1ec85bf5c34f59df26a0becb9e1fdc57.png

5 hours ago, Yomiku said:

That is because you have the Outlines activated with the original configuration, you have to change it to modded, or simply deactivate the border lines with the ctrl + f2 keys

Reveal hidden contents

Originial Outlines

Screenshot_1405.png.7090bf39c5a322b12d5a758224d5650a.png

Modded Outlines

Screenshot_1406.png.846a7f41c5181e298ab145586e1cea06.png

Without Outlines

Screenshot_1407.png.1ec85bf5c34f59df26a0becb9e1fdc57.png

Thank you so much for your help ?

On 8/16/2020 at 9:29 AM, Misaki Ki said:

Erza lost her bikini top, or she's just feeling bold, or something.

Reveal hidden contents

FAIRY_TAIL_2020-08-16_02-27-26.png.341723673fadd7d3a7763b507fdded99.png

Erza Topless v1.1.zip 321.41 kB · 194 downloads

I have the hips modeled, but I never really textured *down there* before so this first. I have to readjust the UVs for anything going forward, but that's minor.

Updates:

v1.1 - Remade and replaced the Skin Texture, It used to be slightly off color from the original.

do do i get this to work i not get git the onl i got to work was the skirt one on wendy and lucy 

6 minutes ago, Ikaros473 said:

Nope just need to drop the folder inside the zip into the mods folder 

thats what i did i drop the mods in the mods folder BUT only the skirt ones for wendy and lucy work no toples erza or lucy

and how ya mean " drop the folder inside the zip into the mods folder" ? 

1 hour ago, rico74 said:

thats what i did i drop the mods in the mods folder BUT only the skirt ones for wendy and lucy work no toples erza or lucy

and how ya mean " drop the folder inside the zip into the mods folder" ? 

What I meant was make sure not to put the zip folder in the mods. But instead the folder in the zip needs to go into mods 

13 hours ago, Ikaros473 said:

What I meant was make sure not to put the zip folder in the mods. But instead the folder in the zip needs to go into mods 

ok from what i understand is i download the FAIRY_TAIL_basemodV1.2 then i putt the folder's from zip file and putt it where the game is installt so the files  a the , mod folder , the ShaderFixes folder and the 3 other files , d3d11.dll , d3dcompiler_46.dll , d3dx.ini , after i did that i putt the mods in the Mods folder and thats it ???? , if that is so what is the other  -> Skin_DecensorV2.1 for ? and where to putt it in ? also if there a 2 "basemod " version what is the point in there other one  -> 3Dmigoto - FairyTail ? if it do the same as the first why how 2 ??? also like i said befor i was place the mods i wanted in the mods folder and start the game BUT only the mods ->" lucyminiskirt " and " wendyminiskirt " work so far no other mod as ->" Erza Topless v1.1 " it is in the same mods folder as the other mods but not work same as the "Lucy_ToplessV2" , and also how to get the mod " Erza Uncensor (3Dmigoto) " "and Lucy Uncensor (3DMigoto) " to work as it should ????  

mod folder.png

1 hour ago, DivineKyuubi said:

Well what happened to the Ppl making Sherria Topless mod and Wendy Tartaros outfit, the one Wendy wears in the show this one below

You are very welcome to do them yourself. These things take a LOT of time. Useless demands don't make them go faster...

I still have issues getting some stuff with sherria to work the way I want it to. Especially with outlines just not working. I am not throwing out something unfinished again.

9 hours ago, DivineKyuubi said:

Well what happened to the Ppl making Sherria Topless mod and Wendy Tartaros outfit, the one Wendy wears in the show this one below

I'm still working on Wendy outfit, and Lucy full nude. Might be a little while before I get them done tho.

Here's a progress pic of wendy tho. Fully modeled a new skirt, and did lots of mesh work since the last pic

Spoiler

wendy wip3.png

3 hours ago, Ikaros473 said:

I'm still working on Wendy outfit, and Lucy full nude. Might be a little while before I get them done tho.

Here's a progress pic of wendy tho. Fully modeled a new skirt, and did lots of mesh work since the last pic

Reveal hidden contents

wendy wip3.png

thats looking really good.

Anyone else notice Levy not being decensored?

All other mods work except for Levy. Now I found a solution by using Levi short skirt+decensor mod and that one worked, but for some reason the one that comes packed with all the others doesnt.

1 hour ago, Fox696 said:

Anyone else notice Levy not being decensored?

All other mods work except for Levy. Now I found a solution by using Levi short skirt+decensor mod and that one worked, but for some reason the one that comes packed with all the others doesnt.

There was close to zero censorship on her when she was not playable. Only the shadowmap had a censor on it. Now the skin and the clothes texture are censored as well. At least I know what her panties color was before they censored it... Well going to push an update once I've fixed it.