Have expired ever fix this for looksmenu ?

before version 1.94 looksmenu worked fine with 0 crashes. but later version looksmenu always crashes during character creation when you try undress player charcater ? this is actually essential part of the mod since you could always create proper charaters before even starting a new character in fallout 4.

but due to this you cant even view your character properly and dont know if the sliders was actually the way you wanted it to be. 

Also have expired ever made comment why this dont work anymore in later versions ? if its not working properly maybe he should temp remove this option from looksmenu to prevent accidental crashes from occuring during your charcter creations.

10 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

@D_ManXX2

Using version 1.6.18 (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12631?tab=files) I have not seen that version before?   What body are you using CBBE. Fusion Girl. Jane bod?

i'm currently using CBBE reduced textures because it was the only version who had didmemberment working. 1.94 was actually the version of fallout 4 itself not looksmenu looksmenu version is the latest one on nexus. im also using looksmenu 1.6.18

1.94 i was only pointing that this was the final fallout 4 version witch looksmenu would never crash on me when removing clothes option in the character creation screen.

3 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

i'm currently using CBBE reduced textures because it was the only version who had didmemberment working. 1.94 was actually the version of fallout 4 itself not looksmenu looksmenu version is the latest one on nexus. im also using looksmenu 1.6.18

1.94 i was only pointing that this was the final fallout 4 version witch looksmenu would never crash on me when removing clothes option in the character creation screen.

I can confirm I have the same issue you do but with Fusion Girl. Strange I never really noticed it before But saying that I do have my head buried in Bodyslide trying to correct bodyslides for fusion girl Again after the last update for it. :rage:

8 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Top of the morphs menu, shows the current slider value.

I have these for the body morph sliders, but I am looking for slider values for the face.

I would love to download some preset that has a feature/style I like and start mixing it into my face preset.

"Nose length A 1,30 B 0,80  --> 1,05"

i do wonder what bethesda changed that made even an mod like looksmenu crash like that it never did this before. this is also why i stayed on version 1.94 for a very long time till most of mods required newer bethesda fallout 4 version. its too bad because in order to make cool character you need to undress them in order create a good looking character. this was part that made looksmenu so unique. for character creation with sliders etc..

i do hope one day expired could find out why the game would crash like it does.

On 7/31/2020 at 8:15 PM, D_ManXX2 said:

i do wonder what bethesda changed that made even an mod like looksmenu crash like that it never did this before. this is also why i stayed on version 1.94 for a very long time till most of mods required newer bethesda fallout 4 version. its too bad because in order to make cool character you need to undress them in order create a good looking character. this was part that made looksmenu so unique. for character creation with sliders etc..

i do hope one day expired could find out why the game would crash like it does.

Actually it's not usual FO4 crash, not a CTD. Game freezes when selecting remove clothes option. It happens with CBBE and/or FG, both. Frozen game is a lot worse than a CTD because I can't even open task manager to kill FO4. Alt-Tab, Alt-Esc or anything like that not working properly. Unfortunately the only solution is not to select that in character creation and later undressing just before the vault 111 elevator then editing the body there. (or via console command "slm player") And on the nexus there are bazillion people complaining about it since 1.5 years (or maybe more) I don't think Expired will debug and correct this issue, he just recompiled and reuploaded looksmenu after each FO4 update that's all. And there seems to be some other bugs in looksmenu: sometimes interface getting non responsive to keyboard, sometimes you see invisible dead bodies (only heads and hands) here and there (if you use zeroed sliders for bodygen), etc, etc...

Maybe someone could debug the source code if he/she/it gets permissions, or rewrite entire thing from scratch, I dunno.

Same thing for the HUD Framework also. That one too is buggy, and many mods use it and author finished working on it. Both should be rewritten imho.