• 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - domination type animations
  • AAF Bad End Animations - hanging/impaling fetish
  • AAF Creature Pack - creatures vs humans
  • AAF DLC Creature Pack - DLC creatures vs humans
  • Atomic Lust (on Nexus) - very nice vanilla sex animations
  • BP70's Fallout 4 Sex Anims - all kinds of good human on human sex
  • FO4 Animations by Leito - mostly domination type animations
  • Mutated Lust - more creatures vs humans
  • SavageCabbage's Animation Pack - all kinds of good human on human sex, gangbangs, etc
  • VaderMania - older and sometimes stiff animations but has good feral ghoul animations

:(everything except the animation doesn't work. Fallout 4
     the action "go to sex" is suggested, but they just stand and do nothing. still not working so i think there is a problem with mods

However, we can hear sex sounds like moans and panting :(

:)I have the latest version of the game installed, F4SE and all the other applicable mods,   :)

•  
    •  

1 hour ago, (o)_(o) said:

I had downloaded some animations

I have installed some animation mods   Fallout 4 via Mod Organizer 2

• 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - domination type animations
  • AAF Bad End Animations - hanging/impaling fetish
  • AAF Creature Pack - creatures vs humans
  • AAF DLC Creature Pack - DLC creatures vs humans
  • Atomic Lust (on Nexus) - very nice vanilla sex animations
  • BP70's Fallout 4 Sex Anims - all kinds of good human on human sex
  • FO4 Animations by Leito - mostly domination type animations
  • Mutated Lust - more creatures vs humans
  • SavageCabbage's Animation Pack - all kinds of good human on human sex, gangbangs, etc
  • VaderMania - older and sometimes stiff animations but has good feral ghoul animations

:(everything except the animation doesn't work. Fallout 4
     the action "go to sex" is suggested, but they just stand and do nothing. still not working so i think there is a problem with mods

However, we can hear sex sounds like moans and panting :(

:)I have the latest version of the game installed, F4SE and all the other applicable mods,   :)

•  
    •  

Go to Discord and join then go here:  https://discord.gg/cP8Fq9z  and download the GFV.exe install and run it. This will tell you if there is anything wrong with your install. Next open AAF in Debug mode this will give you another read out of anything wrong and next you can open AAF HomeKey menu and cycle through the menu to Admin section which will give you yet another read out of any other problem's with animation's, themes, xmls   ( any of the above steps can be done in any order )

It's kinda recommended that for the first few times installing AAF with load's of animation's to follow a guide as it can get a bit confusing at time's. A good recommended guide can be found here:

. Also you can post on the AAF discord for answers. hope this helps

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 7/21/2020 at 7:28 AM, mashup47 said:

Go to Discord and join then go here:  https://discord.gg/cP8Fq9z  and download the GFV.exe install and run it. This will tell you if there is anything wrong with your install. Next open AAF in Debug mode this will give you another read out of anything wrong and next you can open AAF HomeKey menu and cycle through the menu to Admin section which will give you yet another read out of any other problem's with animation's, themes, xmls   ( any of the above steps can be done in any order )

It's kinda recommended that for the first few times installing AAF with load's of animation's to follow a guide as it can get a bit confusing at time's. A good recommended guide can be found here:

. Also you can post on the AAF discord for answers. hope this helps

this dont help me any

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...