Nisa K's Wicked Perversions mod

I tried but I can't email Nisa K. to let her know I'm having a problem with one of her mods.  I turned my favorite female sim into a porcelain doll, I don't like it & I can't change her back.  Plus, MCCC has reported an error in that doll mod that I can't tell her about.  What should I do?  Can someone reading this who can communicate with Nisa please let her know about these issues.  Thank you much:)

15 hours ago, gongeman147147 said:

I tried but I can't email Nisa K. to let her know I'm having a problem with one of her mods.  I turned my favorite female sim into a porcelain doll, I don't like it & I can't change her back.  Plus, MCCC has reported an error in that doll mod that I can't tell her about.  What should I do?  Can someone reading this who can communicate with Nisa please let her know about these issues.  Thank you much:)

NisaK is way too busy to answer personal emails.

Report problems or ask for help here instead:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/90553-nisa’s-wicked-perversions/

17 hours ago, gongeman147147 said:

Another reason to use the discussion thread for the mod is that besides Nisa K. providing an answer, a knowledgeable user might be able to help before Nisa K. can get to your problem.  Others who might be seeing the same thing as you are might be helped.  Everyone wins.

Thank you all for your help.  I'll try the last one first to see if I can undo the doll look.  I don't hate the doll look, I just didn't like losing my sim's face in the process.

It worked.  Thanks 2cool4u_1.  I can't believe I missed that.  It was right there.  "Return to Human Form" is the correct answer.

On 7/19/2020 at 9:23 AM, jasgre said:

There is also a setting that will let you customize the appearance of the doll.  Less helpfully, I don't recall where that setting can be found.

Damn, I just discovered the doll feature today and I went into CAS using another Sim to customize her after adding her to my Sim's household. 10 minutes later of adjusting her to my liking, I find that it didn't save, she reverts to her default appearance. I searched through the somewhat daunting list of settings for WW and found nothing. ?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My Sim is not able to have sex and so far can only have sex with a Sim doll he ordered. When I try to make him have sex it says wicked perversion blocked sex due to prostitution rules. I dont remember placing that on my Sim and I cant figure out how to fix it. Is there a way to fix that? Thx!

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, joeghetto5 said:

it still dont work

I think you have some of the Wicked Perversions settings wrong.

Some of the new features are a bit tricky to set up.

Read more instructions on her main download page and Get Support thread.

More users of that mod use that thread more often and might have more answers.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/90553-nisa’s-wicked-perversions/

For now: Look in your saves and delete the WickedPervs folder.

Then delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder.  

• 3 weeks later...

Ragazzi ho un problema con la perversione nisa, ho uno strip club ma quando c'è l'avvio del cliente, la mia sim mi dà un errore fallito - - -> Fallimento dell'inizio automatico del sesso. Hanno la loro stanza con il consenso del nudismo e del sesso nella stanza. Ma non capisco perché mi dà sempre un errore. Premetto che c'è spazio per passare.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...