All Shapes BodyGen Randomizer plus Enhanced Physics

1 hour ago, AdrianGamesource said:

Is there any way to separate the generation by esp? Like use Skyrim.esp and BijinNpc.esp with different sets of BodyGen?

Or somehow create another morph for a specific npc.(mod follower with custom body)

I absolutely cannot figure out how to reset the morph in game sav using that methods described in the comments .?

Edited by Guest
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue with Skyrim as I recently had with the Fallout 4 Bodygen system, all the breasts look like their being held up in a really unnatural way. I can of course go in and manually adjust every NPC to increase the gravity slider, but I don't understand why I seem to be getting this issue on both games now? Does anyone have any ideas?

On 8/30/2021 at 4:33 PM, OriginalOrange said:

I'm having the same issue with Skyrim as I recently had with the Fallout 4 Bodygen system, all the breasts look like their being held up in a really unnatural way. I can of course go in and manually adjust every NPC to increase the gravity slider, but I don't understand why I seem to be getting this issue on both games now? Does anyone have any ideas?

Same problem for me. I'll try to fix it later but you may try to install on a clean save and... err i dont remember in which order. I readed a post about this it seems we installed the mod too soon or some files messed the bodygen, i dont remember it's for about month for me but i'm still watching the topic, i hope a clear "working" with 3BBB amazing body version.

On 9/4/2021 at 4:53 PM, Selky said:

Same problem for me. I'll try to fix it later but you may try to install on a clean save and... err i dont remember in which order. I readed a post about this it seems we installed the mod too soon or some files messed the bodygen, i dont remember it's for about month for me but i'm still watching the topic, i hope a clear "working" with 3BBB amazing body version.

I think I might have worked it out as it went away after I installed 3BBB. Did you check the gravity config box on the installation?

On 9/9/2021 at 7:27 PM, OriginalOrange said:

I think I might have worked it out as it went away after I installed 3BBB. Did you check the gravity config box on the installation?

Gravity config box? Not at all! I dont remember any of theses box named as gravity..?

15 hours ago, Selky said:

Gravity config box? Not at all! I dont remember any of theses box named as gravity..?

Ok so I worked it out I think. When you go to the Bodyslide make sure you select CBBE Body Physics on the top drop down menu and then Zeroed Slider on the second.

Click the Build button. Then Batch Build ensuring that the Build Morphs checkbox is ticked. 

When you go through the Build Batch menus, it will give you a list of options, make sure to choose the CBBE Body Physics wherever you have the option. I don't know if it's just coincidence but it seems to be working for me now - I don't really want to mess around with it to make doubly sure though, lol.

Edited by OriginalOrange
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2020 at 5:18 PM, gregaaz said:

Hey Nelfim, thanks for writing back so quickly. When I'm back home I'll check out the files and see if I can make that work. If it works really well I'll come back and share what I spun up. However I'm on the road till next week so it might be a little while :)

Worse come to worst I'll just have to give CBBE a spin on my next build!

Hello, sorry for digging up the old post, but - did you make it work with UNP body type?

• 5 months later...

This mod is not on Nexus Mods (why)?

I see no reason that All Shapes Body Randomizer - best presets is on Nexus Mods, but this Main mod is not?

There is no instructions on how to install - Download the zip file, unzip it, then what...

Do I have to do anything else but download this mod and its prerequisites?

--------------------------------------

Google translated into Russian 

Переведено на русский язык?

perevedeno na russky yazyk?

Этого мода нет на Nexus Mods (почему)?

Я не вижу причин, по которым All Shapes Body Randomizer - лучшие пресеты есть на Nexus Mods, но этот основной мод нет?

Нет инструкции по установке - Скачайте zip-файл, распакуйте его, тогда что...

Должен ли я делать что-то еще, кроме загрузки этого мода и его предварительных условий?

etogo moda net na Nexus Mods (pochemu)?

ya nay vijo prichin, pau kotorym All Shapes Body Randomizer - luchshiye presetti yest na Nexus Mods, noh ethot osnovnoy mod net?

net instruction pau ustanovka - skacajte zip-file, raspakuite ego, togda chto...

dolgen lee ya delat chto-to eshche, krome zagruzki etogo moda yi ego predvaritelnykh usloviy?
  • 2 months later...

Is there a why I could still randomize npc and still select a specific shape for my character? I ask this because while I can use the morph setting in racemenu in-game. It does not applied to my character gears. Gears reflected the default values of my character and not the morph. It is almost as if my character is cat fishing lol

1 hour ago, sagimine1 said:

Is there a why I could still randomize npc and still select a specific shape for my character? I ask this because while I can use the morph setting in racemenu in-game. It does not applied to my character gears. Gears reflected the default values of my character and not the morph. It is almost as if my character is cat fishing lol

OBody Standalone works this way. It randomizes NPCs but you choose your PC's body shape off a menu.

4 minutes ago, sagimine1 said:

This mod and obody generator should not be in conflict right?

They would definitely conflict, though probably not in a harmful way. Both mods have technical limitations - body gen locks you into weight 100, obody doesn't have quite as many options for fine tuning which presets get used. While I doubt running both would make you crash out, you might get unpredictable results doing so. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...