All Shapes BodyGen Randomizer plus Enhanced Physics

On 8/24/2020 at 1:55 AM, nelfim said:

The mod doesn't break anything, just applies morphs to NPCs and no it doesn't affect other save games - that's not how mods work in general

don't misinterpret my words. I meant - that mod breaking morphs... I glad what not in every saves. If you will update your mod to make it work with cbbe physics and make ez deleting - it will be great mod.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2020 at 7:15 PM, Strager said:

How should I edit those files to insert my own presets in game?

If you open up a bodyslide preset xml in notepad that'll show you how the sliders are written and also the values - 100% is 1.0, 50% is 0.5 etc. Just copy those into the templates.ini file. Then the morphs.ini file tells racemenu which NPCs to apply the templates to.

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2020 at 12:20 PM, Sonic221 said:

Bodyslide got an update.  Installed it, rebuilt the bodies/outfits (using CBBBE SMP), reran FNIS, etc.  Did this change the bodygen cause the npcs from IW look different now, or do they need a fresh reload again?

Shouldn't affect bodygen. According to Bodyslide changelog it looks like only Outfit Studio has been updated recently, no major changes to Bodyslide since way back. Some other mods may affect how the bodygen data is stored in the save game though. I've noticed when using eff cosmetic menu sometimes changes don't stick.

Ah yes, this is what I have tried to do on my own! Can’t wait to try this out.

a few quick questions:

with the male NPCs, would armours from other mods work with the morphs? I have not used Sam light much so I’m not sure if it functions like bodyslide or are they skeleton morphs. It would be very unfortunate if the morphs are only visible when the npc is naked.

Also, are you familiar with any methods to apply xpmsse skeleton morphs using body gen? As you know there are even more unique options to lengthen spines and arms, change the size of toes and fingers, etc. if body gen can handle those morphs as well, not only will we have different body shapes, but truly unique morphology! 

I lack the tools and the knowledge to tackle that problem, but if a wise gentleman such as yourself would take interest, we might just get something even better.

cheers

On 10/23/2020 at 1:25 AM, Superfluorescent said:

Ah yes, this is what I have tried to do on my own! Can’t wait to try this out.

a few quick questions:

with the male NPCs, would armours from other mods work with the morphs? I have not used Sam light much so I’m not sure if it functions like bodyslide or are they skeleton morphs. It would be very unfortunate if the morphs are only visible when the npc is naked.

Also, are you familiar with any methods to apply xpmsse skeleton morphs using body gen? As you know there are even more unique options to lengthen spines and arms, change the size of toes and fingers, etc. if body gen can handle those morphs as well, not only will we have different body shapes, but truly unique morphology! 

I lack the tools and the knowledge to tackle that problem, but if a wise gentleman such as yourself would take interest, we might just get something even better.

cheers

Male armors from other mods would need to be converted to SAM light in Outfit studio. I've had mixed results with that, but the mod authors over at Vector Plexus might be able to help with a conversion. There are a few conversions there already, they come pre-built to work with bodygen.

I've found skeleton adjustments to NPCs don't stick in your save game, so for example if you change someone's spine length using EFF cosmetic menu, when you reload the save, it resets. Same with changing weapon positions, etc. It might be an SKSE thing or an XPMSSE thing, either way that info is not getting added to the co-save. So yeah theoretically it might be possible to do that with bodygen but it won't stick unfortunately.

That's good. I will try to replace Body Scale Randomizer with it, it seems to offer way more possibilities (to the point that I wonder why almost no-one is needing it and you are the only one releasing a BodyGen preset).

For people that are afraid for their followers body shape, I think that you can rollback BodyGen values to their default bodymorph using EFF ; the Command -> More -> Tattoos opens some Racemenu sliders for followers, including the CBBE morphs sliders, at least for me... I think it might work.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, PONTATIME said:

just to be clear with it (i read the description but i want to be absolutley sure), this mod doesn't work at all unless i rebuild all of bodies, armors and clothing with the zeroed sliders preset in bodyslide, wich means if i keep my own bodyslide preset, it wont work?

It won't work as advertised - the bodygen morphs are added on top of whatever preset you use to build in bodyslide (provided Build Morphs is enabled). So zeroed sliders works best. If you build using your own preset, npc's might look weird. But it's easy to modify the bodygen ini files if you want to add your own preset into the mix.

sorry if i bother once more, but i would like to be sure how the presets works, because i cheked the morphs.ini and templates.ini files but i cant wrap my head around how the system works, if the named preset in the morphs.ini (for example Bigboned) takes the values in the templates.ini only from the text line that starts with that name.

Is it a problem if i ask you to breafly explain how it works?

On 11/14/2020 at 2:51 AM, PONTATIME said:

sorry if i bother once more, but i would like to be sure how the presets works, because i cheked the morphs.ini and templates.ini files but i cant wrap my head around how the system works, if the named preset in the morphs.ini (for example Bigboned) takes the values in the templates.ini only from the text line that starts with that name.

Is it a problem if i ask you to breafly explain how it works?

Yeah so the templates.ini is where you define the slider presets, and morphs.ini applies the presets to NPCs. The presets can be applied to specific NPCs too. My system is ridiculously complicated, but it's easy to come up with a more simple setup. I wrote quite a detailed explanation here on nexus - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38244?tab=posts

The Racemenu page also has some explanation of the syntax https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080

6 hours ago, nelfim said:

Yeah so the templates.ini is where you define the slider presets, and morphs.ini applies the presets to NPCs. The presets can be applied to specific NPCs too. My system is ridiculously complicated, but it's easy to come up with a more simple setup. I wrote quite a detailed explanation here on nexus - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38244?tab=posts

The Racemenu page also has some explanation of the syntax https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080

ahh, you're on nexus too, didnt realize that.

thanks once again man.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/1/2020 at 9:32 AM, ms742001 said:

Do you know if CBBE 3bbb uses different sliders to CBBE SE? Because I know some bodies like UUNP needs some settings to be inverted for it to work.

Yes but from memory I think you have to choose the standard CBBE sliders when installing 3bbb. Only works with the standard CBBE sliders

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can't get this to work. I have only the required mods (and their requirements) installed but morphs aren't changing. Is there a .bsa that I'm missing somewhere? Do I have to restart a game every time (previous comments about this over writing saves make me believe I don't have to).

Is there a specific install or load order I have to follow? Am I screwing up the body slide batch? (literally just clicking "patch build" from this window with these settings and then leaving all tickers default)

image.png.fb928eec14c639c2b91ae29dcc684247.png

My current install / load order is the order in which you listed them. 

All help is appreciated, thanks

Edit: I just noticed the line that says pre-generated characters won't be affected, meaning I do need to start a new save. Despite this, I still can't get anything to happen. I think I am missing a requirement or I am building my batches wrong.

On 1/4/2021 at 7:03 PM, nononysss said:

I can't get this to work. I have only the required mods (and their requirements) installed but morphs aren't changing. Is there a .bsa that I'm missing somewhere? Do I have to restart a game every time (previous comments about this over writing saves make me believe I don't have to).

Is there a specific install or load order I have to follow? Am I screwing up the body slide batch? (literally just clicking "patch build" from this window with these settings and then leaving all tickers default)

image.png.fb928eec14c639c2b91ae29dcc684247.png

My current install / load order is the order in which you listed them. 

All help is appreciated, thanks

Edit: I just noticed the line that says pre-generated characters won't be affected, meaning I do need to start a new save. Despite this, I still can't get anything to happen. I think I am missing a requirement or I am building my batches wrong.

Difficult to say without more info sorry. You'll only see the morphs on characters you haven't met yet in your current save. Installing on a new save is best

• 3 weeks later...