Rare Sex Game Genres You'd Want To See?

A majority of sex games that I've come across in my time consist of the usual VN, or RPGMaker content. Which isn't bad, a lot of these genres of games are really well made.

However, it's mostly the fact that there are so many of them that they start to wear out on me. With that, also comes with genres in general.

I've seen a few sex games that implement certain game genres that you'd never really see;

The genres that I would find more interesting to see are FPS or Horror sex games.

What about you? Are there any game genres you'd be interested in seeing implemented in a sex game? What about your opinion on sex games that already have these rare genres used?

Feel free to share what's on your mind with this discussion, and if you do know any games that touch upon these genres, that'd be neat to discuss about as well.

Rogue-like, I want to start a playthrough literally naked and at my most vulnerable. Sex optional, I guess, tone-wise losing should feel like "oops, back at it again to build something new". Rape would be way too depressing, So consensual lovin' for everyone.

I've been wanting an ENF stealth game where you play as a woman who needs to streak her way from the gym to her house. If she gets caught, she offers to have sex with whoever found her to keep them quiet. If she makes it with little to no times caught, she becomes an exhibitionist who strips off on purpose to streak back home simply for excitement. Getting caught too many times will make her a shut-in who rarely takes off her clothes for any reason, even if it is to shower or change. If she gets caught a number of times between those two endings, she then just refuses to shower at the gym.

RTS. Such as Cassocks, Age of empires, Universe at war: earth assault and Dawn of war. Impossible with how much work is needed to make such a game from scratch, especially for a "Sex game" as most of them are indie. 

19 minutes ago, mcnv said:

RTS. Such as Cassocks, Age of empires, Universe at war: earth assault and Dawn of war. Impossible with how much work is needed to make such a game from scratch, especially for a "Sex game" as most of them are indie. 

Actaully if you want, you could mod CNC remaster to do what you envision to do. Some one did make a brawl mod for the game, so it wouldn't be too hard to make sex attack happens......

2 hours ago, saviliana said:

Actaully if you want, you could mod CNC remaster to do what you envision to do. Some one did make a brawl mod for the game, so it wouldn't be too hard to make sex attack happens......

Can I get a link?

2 hours ago, mcnv said:

Can I get a link?

It's popular on the Workshop.

To tell you the truth I think a CNC Remastered sex mod would be a bit of a boondoggle - there are very few female characters.

In general, I think a lewd turn based strategy would be a fun thing to have. It's easier to pull off than an RTS, and has a much more relaxed pace, which might allow it to be played with just one hand - a feature critical to a lewd game. Just look at the popularity of XCOM 2 sex mods. It'd be more popular if the game wasn't such a complete nightmare to mod for, but anyway, it doesn't take much imagination to think about how a turn based tactical game could be integrated with sexual elements - just have actions and attacks that are erotic in nature. There's lots of potential with something like that.

I would love more games made like Resident Evil, spiced up with a story with choices and with a ton of sexual content. Real time 3D of course and with a lot of interaction with the world and characters. There were some games that tried that, with more or less success, like Lust for Darkness(its pretty good, the sequel has a demo and it looks amazing), Agony(awesome concept,absolutely terrible execution).

The other type of game i would love to see is point and click adventure games, detailed and animated like the old classic ones like Broken Sword or Monkey Island or Deponia.

3 hours ago, ufjoif said:

It's popular on the Workshop.

To tell you the truth I think a CNC Remastered sex mod would be a bit of a boondoggle - there are very few female characters.

In general, I think a lewd turn based strategy would be a fun thing to have. It's easier to pull off than an RTS, and has a much more relaxed pace, which might allow it to be played with just one hand - a feature critical to a lewd game. Just look at the popularity of XCOM 2 sex mods. It'd be more popular if the game wasn't such a complete nightmare to mod for, but anyway, it doesn't take much imagination to think about how a turn based tactical game could be integrated with sexual elements - just have actions and attacks that are erotic in nature. There's lots of potential with something like that.

I actually had an idea of using Dawn of war 1 and it's expansions. They have executions and the whole game leans into more detailed combat and unit interactions rather then the click heavy and reaction focused RTS such as Starcraft 2 and Age of empire. (stutter stepping and the like)

They have female characters such as the sister of battle and the Eldars and modding for the game is fairly developed. you can find the majority of mods moddb.com.

Turn based strategy games is indeed easier in concept but the same issue with RTS games is also present. it's not easy to make one form scratch and most TBS games are made to be nicely packed into a box just like their units, so it's not easy to add stuff that is not already there.

I'm not a modder here so i could only dream.

There is a discontinued hentai game called Breeding Season. I want a completed version of that game lol. There is a few games around with a farm element but they arent the same and Cloud Meadow or whatever its called is worse by comparison in every way to me, also dev is super slow. Breeding Season had every element I wanted where I could explore fantasies and manage growing my collection and their stats and also do storyline stuff. Elana Champion of Lust was a similar game in that way, worked your way up and gameplay was engaging but also super sexy, you can do what you want or progress and unlock stuff.

I also would love to see the idea behind the zone-tan sex game expanded on improved. Thats the one where you have to touch her lots and remove clothes then eventually get her to orgasm enough that you "win" and blow it inside. It really makes you work for it and it feels like very playthrough is different, but it has a learning and curve and skill required to an extent. All the elements of a good game and its based on sex, good shit right? more pls

Well thanks to this site I've already seen a lot of sex in game genres I'd never seen before (thanks to Stellaris sex mods I now have a legitimate reason to masturbate while playing a strategy game!), so my mind just throws out random options... how about sex in a... flight simulator? I bet sex in a Trucking Simulator would relieve the burden of those long hauls? But more realistically since becoming a fan of DOA I'd love to see sex in fighting games. Whether its just some moves or the whole thing is up for discussion.

Sorry to double dip on this topic but there is one other genre that I do what to add. ARPG. Think Titan quest, Diablo, boulders gate, pillars of eternity.

Titan quest, and pillars of eternity has nude mods but that's it.

it is pretty much an MMORPG but only for singleplayer and actually fun to play. It is the type of game where skimpy clothes really shine since it's all about finding new loot AND new looks. 

Alrighty so heres what I would like for a lewd game. Action FPS with maybe a bit of horror involved. So there is a game that has the concept... somewhat anyway called Seed of the Dead. It basically feels a bit like a cheap knockoff hentai Left 4 Dead game. However, the concept is what I dig. 

Now picture this, you're playing a game that feels like COD with loadouts and perks and classes etc. where you fight through stages. If you get downed, the enemy will have their way with your character unless you're freed by one of your teammates. If they're too late, well you get captured and have to be saved a bit later on (Instead of just getting straight up killed like in L4D)

I mean honestly just think Left 4 Dead or Vermintide, sprinkle in some COD with loadouts and smooth FPS experience, add in some customization for your characters, throw in the lewd elements on top, and wallah! That's the kind of game I want. Where not only is it a lewd, sex game, but also one that is a fun FPS experience as well. You only get experience if you complete levels, and experience/cash/whatever system you wanna use, can be used to buy attachments, upgrade perks, purchase additional cosmetic options, etc.

Also, I would like a lewd/erotic MMORPG. So get this, there is a website where the nude models for World of Warcraft are hosted, I won't disclose that cause I'm not sure if I'm allowed to or not. However! On that same site, the creator/owner of the site whose been running it for many years, has constantly been teasing the possibility of releasing a version of World of Warcraft on their own featuring... lewd elements. Now they were going to basically redesign it and edit some stuff and convert it to unity or something, but basically they were gonna start making a lewd World of Warcraft private server.

However, I still haven't heard anything about it being continued/disbanded/etc. so I figure I'd say it here. I want Lewd WoW and not the knockoffs people have been pushing out on patreon. I want the genuine World of warcraft gameplay, with lewd content.