Riften Restrictive

View File

Riften Restrictive

Hello;-)

This mod is offering some few furnitures in Riften, at the Market-Place, inside of the Tavern and inside of the Jail and around the area of the Temple Of Mara.

I tried to add the furnitures as well as possible by editing the navmesh if it was necessary.

The mod uses the DDcontraptions - Mod,

which has been made by KIMY.

Dependencies: DDc and the Mod-Familiy of DD (a/i/e), see below....

This is no quest-mod and ONLY offers the furnitures of DDc to be available in Riften.

Installation drag the esp into the data-folder of skyrim and activate the esp with the game-launcher,

or install the zip-file with a mod-manager.

DDc is Devious Devices Contaptions

DDa is Devious Devices Assets

DDi is Devious Devices Integration

DDe is Devious Devices Expansions

Have FUN;-))):)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/10/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    DDC and it´s family (DDxyz)
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

11 minutes ago, Psalam said:

So this mod adds some furniture in Riften that can be used with DDc. Will it also work with PAHE, HSH, AYGAS and ITF?

You can maybe imagine, that this mod is only offering the furnitures of DDc in the shown places.

If your listed mods make use of DDc, you can in Rifton play with those mods related to the DDc-stuff.

I guess that there´s for now no mod available, which is using DDc at the moment.

There´s no reason, why it should not be working aside with all the other mods on LL.

Kimy has stated the next version of DCL will use DDc, am hoping you will do more cities as you have a knack of putting the devices where they wont interfere with pathing/other mods. i would love to see Interactive BDSM mod updated and using this furniture, that would really be great to see NPC's in the furniture and other NPC's wandering up to play with them.

I like some things about Bondage Furniture World but some of the item placements arent very good and leave much to be desired. a good example of bad placement is in Riverwood under the landing of the general store . the bondage table there is badly placed and not conducive to the NPC actors being able to whip the PC together. also some of the bondage items in taverns are badly placed and if a mod like friendlier taverns which has alot more markers and better layout than original taverns is installed the bondage furniture is in the way.

Thank you for the feedback-I try to go on with this-it was only a DROP on a hot stone for now.

We need to have ZAP 9 available-this will change for skyrim a lot and spend really new features for those, who is using the ZAP 9 in whole later.

As I saw can we play also with DD and ZAP 9 together and I will mix the furnitures and try to bring them later in different places.

When I release something, you can then tell me about if furnitures will not be disturbing each other from other mods.

My older mods I will overhaul under ZAP 9 and then I go from city to city and add stuff to the common places-outdoor inside of cities, jail-marketplace and some I will bring into the taverns. The tavern of riften had the upper floor really empty-it was an invitation for the furnitures. For the jails the same.

So if you have suggestions you can always make a pic and put the desired furniture under it-then I can realize that.

Anyway do I like to be little in "style" and some furnitures are better for indoor, then for outdoor. Too many furnitures can also damage the overall athmosphere.

In the riften jail I saw two gibbet-cages-later I will replace them with suiting gibbets from DDc.

18 hours ago, AkiKay said:

I wonder if this works with Bondage Furniture World and the furniture is recognized. Would be cool to struggle out after they leave you to think about your crimes.

If the suiting DDc quest can "scan" the furnitures, you can play your desired quest-mod inside all the areas, where the furnitures are placed.

Maria Eden was such a mod in the past. DFW could also handle ZAP-related furnitures and locate them. Anyway had I problems with DFW, it did not work for me in whole. I think I did not set the parameters correctly.

BFW is working with ZAP and probably not with DDc.

I would like later to mix the stuff with each other, so that you have all ZAP and DD stuff everywhere available.

And I can load BFW and see, where the existing stuff found it´s places.

quick testing 

missed checking the stuff in the jail.

found all the others and they almost all blend in so well they would be easy to miss seeing without someone in them, with one exception.

the Pillory (between the blacksmith shop and the marketplace) tends to cause a choke point for pathing. most times it is not bad,

but if there is a thief or vampire attack happening it can (does) choke the people passing thru that passage.  

i think it would be better between the blacksmith shop and the Bee and Barb, in that bigger open area.

another very good thing was adding this and DDC (Contraptions) as they are now only added about 50 animations to FNIS run, which is a good thing.

nice work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Do forgive my unrelated inquiry, but what happened to the zap 9 project? I do not mean this as a demand, but rather a genuine question. I was looking forward to it; it looked to be of utmost quality as most of your mods to the date; it's a real shame it is gone. If it is for personal reasons I will not question further, but well, I'd like to know what happened; what I missed these months I was gone. Thank you for your time.