[mod] RJW Apparel and Sextoys Extension by S16

Mod development course  

6,492 members have voted

1. 1. Should I try keep this mod realistic and vanilla friendly or add some hentai things (lewd power armor, milking machines, hentai style apparel and thoughts and so on)?

• Keep it realistic
    • More hentai
    • I am a lewd potato

1 hour ago, recycle7eva said:

seems the problem is that vanilla limits possible same layer apparel number count on pawn to 4, and by this moment I don't know how to bypass this limitation
underwear mod and kurin apparel mod have the same problem, and it was reported to have random effect on different apparel and pawns, so it can be a core code bug or glitch
for this moment I tested most of possible ways to fix it exept vanilla layers xpatching, so to fix it we probably need help of an experinced C# coder who would investigate Rimworld Core mechanics and find out the why this happens
I suggest you to use standard 1.0.7 version of my mod or nonudityfix version on the page 2 of this topic for now, and not to equip too much items at the same time
I gonna ask some people on ludeon forums and rimworld modding discord when i have time, so fix is possible in the future

11 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

any plans for a rimnudeworld version? I probably already know the answer but doesn't hurt to ask. I know it had it's own clothes conversion by OTY but I cant seem to find it.

hi there, depends on my time

there a problem two small problems with the piercings.

One being that there is no limit to the amount they can were so you'll get pawns wearing multiple piercings at the same time. Or one pawn hoarding them all.  

Two being that when the pawn has leg implant the piercing disappear from the pawn. 

Thank for the mode loving it so far and the pain from the piercing makes have lewd psychers a interesting buff

4 minutes ago, mowaz said:

there a problem two small problems with the piercings.

One being that there is no limit to the amount they can were so you'll get pawns wearing multiple piercings at the same time. Or one pawn hoarding them all.  

Two being that when the pawn has leg implant the piercing disappear from the pawn. 

Thank for the mode loving it so far and the pain from the piercing makes have lewd psychers a interesting buff

for first problem use nonudityfix version on page 2 of this topic
do you use vanilla implant or from some mod? i gonna fix it in 1.0.8

1 hour ago, S16+ said:

for first problem use nonudityfix version on page 2 of this topic
do you use vanilla implant or from some mod? i gonna fix it in 1.0.8

Did some test with the mod list in the .jpg. Piercing disappear when arm or leg are lost, or implant installed. I did most of the checks using character editor for streamlined testing. Also I noted that it does not happen when organ implant are used just leg and arm implant or loses of leg and arms cause the effect. 

Capture.JPG

10 minutes ago, mowaz said:

Did some test with the mod list in the .jpg. Piercing disappear when arm or leg are lost, or implant installed. I did most of the checks using character editor for streamlined testing. Also I noted that it does not happen when organ implant are used just leg and arm implant or loses of leg and arms cause the effect. 

ok, i see, thanks for feedback

v.1.0.8
- alternative nudity fix
- fixed vibrator comp colour bug (probably)
- reworked apparel tag system
- fixed anal vibrator description
- added nipple vibrators (PS Tough)
- added servant girl dress (PS Masochist, Nymphomaniac, Nudist)
- added Kurin body support (separate category, don't forget to forbid for humans)
- added conversion spot for vibrator mode changes
- moved change recipes to conversion spot
- reduced vibrator mode change work amount from 50 to 5
- removed vibrator making from FabricationBench

bandicam 2020-08-04 16-48-23-549.jpg