[mod] RJW Apparel and Sextoys Extension by S16

Mod development course  

6,522 members have voted

1. 1. Should I try keep this mod realistic and vanilla friendly or add some hentai things (lewd power armor, milking machines, hentai style apparel and thoughts and so on)?

• Keep it realistic
    • More hentai
    • I am a lewd potato

22 hours ago, tanasar said:

Is there a way to stop the vibrators from turning off after a while, ive found the only way to get them to go again is to drop them and rewear anyone else seen that? They go through all the stages then seem to stop after a while

i thought about looped heduffs but I guess it may cause bugs in long time perspective
so for now they have stop-timer and yes you need to re-eqiup them

hoi, started using your mod and i've gotta say, I'm absolutely loving it. Having lewd apparel fit for kurin is really neat to see.

However there are quite a few issues that I've immediately noticed. such as being able to equip lewd panties with the normal underwear and the infamous apparel rendering issue.
I've managed to fix the rendering problems for kurin by actually using the layers defined in the defs. Which leads me to believe that the vanilla layer defs are the problem as when I re-added the OnSkin layer to the apparel, it would render over the Shell.

I've yet to test my theory, but I think changing the layer rendering for the base apparel might have a positive result.

On 8/28/2020 at 12:16 AM, MaroonToon said:

hoi, started using your mod and i've gotta say, I'm absolutely loving it. Having lewd apparel fit for kurin is really neat to see.

However there are quite a few issues that I've immediately noticed. such as being able to equip lewd panties with the normal underwear and the infamous apparel rendering issue.
I've managed to fix the rendering problems for kurin by actually using the layers defined in the defs. Which leads me to believe that the vanilla layer defs are the problem as when I re-added the OnSkin layer to the apparel, it would render over the Shell.

I've yet to test my theory, but I think changing the layer rendering for the base apparel might have a positive result.

thanks, i appreciate this xd
i ll consider this
also there are some code typos in the last version i need to check

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2020 at 9:24 PM, 1332a9 said:

I don't know what i did wrong but this is what i got.?

Untitled.png

Yeah i got the same issues, did you find a solution? I've tried all 3 of the mentioned mods above and im running RNW in general, would like to have a way to get this to work as it seems to not be stopping at the (wooden pins)(current stage of the game) but i had a preview of something else else where in the game at some point and also got a blank image instead of even the pink marker or the correct item. 

TL:DR : Same problem, tested all mentioned mods, want it running with RNW, solutions?

Edit: Solution posted very early on, female only bodies. Would like to see these to work on all body types when possible, still with full RNW full support

Im playing with alot of mods but for some reason I have this annoying bug that if I do add this mod and this mod specifically with would make my game get stuck on the loading screen the screen would just stay on "spawning stuff" and free there I can still hear the back ground and sound effects when i click around but the screen will stay on the loading screen I tried a new save but it would get stuck still on the loading screen I check the dev log but I didnt see any red errors at all .

On 9/7/2020 at 1:29 AM, kiothecloud said:

Im playing with alot of mods but for some reason I have this annoying bug that if I do add this mod and this mod specifically with would make my game get stuck on the loading screen the screen would just stay on "spawning stuff" and free there I can still hear the back ground and sound effects when i click around but the screen will stay on the loading screen I tried a new save but it would get stuck still on the loading screen I check the dev log but I didnt see any red errors at all .

provide ur Hugslog please
ctrl+F12
without the log I can't even know what happend and what u are talking about

On 9/6/2020 at 4:18 PM, CodedArms said:

Yeah i got the same issues, did you find a solution? I've tried all 3 of the mentioned mods above and im running RNW in general, would like to have a way to get this to work as it seems to not be stopping at the (wooden pins)(current stage of the game) but i had a preview of something else else where in the game at some point and also got a blank image instead of even the pink marker or the correct item. 

TL:DR : Same problem, tested all mentioned mods, want it running with RNW, solutions?

Edit: Solution posted very early on, female only bodies. Would like to see these to work on all body types when possible, still with full RNW full support

Same problem as well. Tried it with bb body and beautiful bodies. Here is my hugs log for what its worth https://gist.github.com/8917e6176d558e21eef858ba5f7dc784

All s16 items do this im running vanilla rjw 1.2

Edit, so the problem is my pawn is thin body? Is it only compatible with an average body? 

20200913002857_1.jpg

v.1.1.0
- typos fixes
- minor thoughts descriptions changes

- removed prev pics from folder
- slightly increased time to produce love juice for normal and double vibrators
- changed mood modifier PS Masochist, Nymphomaniac for servant girl dress
- apparel layer fix for Kurin version (?)
- reworked anal vibrator PS Tough
- reworked double vibrator PS Nymphomaniac
- added special goods orbital trader
- added disco top (PS Masochist, Nymphomaniac)
It took a long time to make this update because I was busy with moving to another city and had to left my PC, I gonna return to normal speed as soon as I get a new PC.

prev110.png

So quick question, lets say that you use this mod with vanilla/other unsupported bodies. Does it cause graphical errors or do the items just not appear on the character? I'd like to use it just for the hediffs and effects even without the visual side until support for the textures I use is included.

1 hour ago, RimworldFam said:

So quick question, lets say that you use this mod with vanilla/other unsupported bodies. Does it cause graphical errors or do the items just not appear on the character? I'd like to use it just for the hediffs and effects even without the visual side until support for the textures I use is included.

as far as i know it will cause a pink square on a pawn
or maybe more errors in case of a heavily modded game
but
there is a mod that fixes it 
recent
dont remember the name

59 minutes ago, ghostfalll said:

Occasionally when I have a vibrator equipped the associated hediff disappears.  Not a big deal, re-equipping brings it back.  Is this a bug, or does it just not show up when the cycle is resetting (ie, Rimworld maybe interprets the hediff as disease that comes back?)?

the mod author said he didn't make the hediff loop to avoid causing issues (posted August 24th)

5 hours ago, ghostfalll said:

Occasionally when I have a vibrator equipped the associated hediff disappears.  Not a big deal, re-equipping brings it back.  Is this a bug, or does it just not show up when the cycle is resetting (ie, Rimworld maybe interprets the hediff as disease that comes back?)?

vibrators work for some time only, they are deactivated by timer when they reach the final stage and you need to re-equip them after this
this is made for performance and avoiding possible errors and conflicts with other mods

1 hour ago, MrDP said:

Hey love the mod so far, great writing on the hediffs. I've updated to 1.1.0 but I can't get the disco top to appear in my tailoring bench. Any ideas on what's causing this?

thank you :3
i forgot to add crafting recipe for discp top, will fix it in the next version
by now you can by it from orbital traders or spawn through debug

this is a request.

I like to turn my  woman in to cowgirls. where I can milk them like cows. if there are futa I like to cock milk them to. And then sell for profit.

if possible I like to have different size breast make deferent amount of milk.

her is my business plan. first turn woman in to cowgirl. second milk the cows. third sell milk for profit.

Are the vibrators intended to make pawns very likely to be raped?  Every stage increases sex vulnerability (while also increasing sex drive to make consensual sex increase as well), including the post-orgasm stage.  However the post-orgasm also decreases their sex drive substantially, making them very likely to be raped when their sex need inevitably falls behind that of their partner's.

My experiment was with putting the anal vibrators on everyone, which caused the hypersexual pawn to rape her lover about a day after both had gone to post-orgasm.  Before that point, it was actually quite helpful to bring her lover's sex drive up closer to her's and the two were banging a lot

I haven't messed around with anything else in the mod yet.