• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
23 minutes ago, cosworth said:

Not sure if it helps, but Ivy still works well with Lovers Embrace Remastered. Just realised after an accidental power nap.?

Did anyone try installing this mod?  if the script still works,(the voice WILL be broken) only the sound files would need updating, I plan on trying this, but it may be a while, as I'm in the middle of changing from CBBE to Fusion Girl, and have to convert 400+ pieces of armor including all the thuggyverse mods, another solution, possibly a little less painful, would be to simply pm reginald and ask him if the script was changed, and if so, would he be willing to provide the source? 

Edited by Dragonjoe69

I didn't know Ivy's position had changed in the new version of Ivy, so I went straight into the basement of sanctuary, but after loading, my vision became black and I fell into an invisible state. (Of course, it started anew.) And I checked that it's working well without the mod.
There was something suspicious about the _IvyCompQuest in Quest and I fixed it to match Ivy6. After, I checked that there was no problem with both the basement and Ivy's place.
But I'm not sure if this is the right correction. I don't even know if Ivy and sex are going well yet. Here's the fixed file.

Companion_Ivy_RealSex_Mod.esp

52 minutes ago, agaile said:

I didn't know Ivy's position had changed in the new version of Ivy, so I went straight into the basement of sanctuary, but after loading, my vision became black and I fell into an invisible state. (Of course, it started anew.) And I checked that it's working well without the mod.
There was something suspicious about the _IvyCompQuest in Quest and I fixed it to match Ivy6. After, I checked that there was no problem with both the basement and Ivy's place.
But I'm not sure if this is the right correction. I don't even know if Ivy and sex are going well yet. Here's the fixed file.

my mod doesn't change anything in main mod except one scene. it doesn't affects cells, objects etc. i'v checked on clean save and all is ok with my mod. 

1 hour ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

there is screen from fo4edit:

Just in case, I downloaded the Ivy 6 again and compared it with 0.6, but it was the same.
The _IvyCompQuest used in versions 0.5 and 0.6 was consistent with the Ivy 5.

The files are Ivy 6 / down again Ivy 6 / 0.5 version / 0.6 version in order.

I think that's the most fatal part and there were many changes.

캡처.JPG

Edited by agaile