10 minutes ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

i'll dlete update cause i have no time to understand wht are you trying to say. and if it can broke game it's bad.

Sorry. It's just my guess that it's going to be fatal. I use the mod a lot, so I think the minor problem has grown. I haven't checked if the same bug occurs in an environment close to vanilla.   I'm going to proceed with the 0.6 that I revised.

I.'m currently away from pc, so i problem might exist it's better to remove update,  I need to investigate it when I 'm return home. It might be that when i imported scene to Ivy 6 there are some old things from Ivy5 were imported too, it's easy to fix i believe (just replace all different things in fo4edit, except scene) but i just need my pc for it. 

Going back in 3 hours to investigate. Sorry for this, and thanks to @agaile for reporting. Btw i had no problems eith ivy and my mod on my modlist. 

Edited by Jahem_kinkaid

ok, i'm here and i've just deleted all records from e.sp that not belongs to current mod, to prevent possible conflicts. 

i checked it on my own - scene starting, other options also works ok. but honesty i had no problem with previous version, but there was some durty records. thanks again to @agaile for reporting.

7 minutes ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

ok, i'm here and i've just deleted all records from e.sp that not belongs to current mod, to prevent possible conflicts. 

i checked it on my own - scene starting, other options also works ok. but honesty i had no problem with previous version, but there was some durty records. thanks again to @agaile for reporting.

You're welcome. Thank you for the good mod.

I must say I thank you for the mod for the most part it works as expected, however I did notice an issue that I would like some input on. It seems to me that every time an AAF scene ends, specifically through this mod. Ivy ends up following me extremely closely and she stops sandboxing, its almost as if she has some kind of follow package on her that simply won't end. After noticing this behavior I checked in the Ivy Controller holotape and ran the Mod Health Check Up and it did report that there were some issues with ivy that were noticed. Then when I tried other methods to start AAF scenes with her she was completely fine after they concluded.  

6 hours ago, V3rni3r said:

I must say I thank you for the mod for the most part it works as expected, however I did notice an issue that I would like some input on. It seems to me that every time an AAF scene ends, specifically through this mod. Ivy ends up following me extremely closely and she stops sandboxing, its almost as if she has some kind of follow package on her that simply won't end. After noticing this behavior I checked in the Ivy Controller holotape and ran the Mod Health Check Up and it did report that there were some issues with ivy that were noticed. Then when I tried other methods to start AAF scenes with her she was completely fine after they concluded.  

it might be usePackages issue from AAF settings. I'm going to test is it's ok if it will be turned to off

I just tried the mod again on another save, the behavior I'm getting is the same, another example is if I use workshop mode in a settlement, followers including ivy tend to stop following the player and move near the workbench. After an AAF scene concludes she will follow me both in and out of workshop mode indefinitely. Checking the Controller Holotape for her says the exact same thing, issues were found in regards to her use, I will say though another oddity is that after a long while she does seem to eventually snap out of it, not exactly sure when though. 

7 hours ago, V3rni3r said:

I too am experiencing this bug, unfortunately it goes a little further, in my game the dismiss option stops working also, the dialogue is correct, but she continues following, I tried all of the fixes in the control tape, and none worked, my only thought, at this time, is the possibility your script isn't shutting down(possible missing <end event> parameter?), has everything works has intended until a scene is started with this mod, and starting a scene using AAFs' menu doesn't cause the bug(I'm going to double check this). I should have caught this earlier, but to be honest, everything seemed right, even the dialogue during the AAF scene was Ivys' voice, so I'm sure it's something minor.   

6 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

I have been playing with Ivy for months and just cannot get any dialogue to shag.  She even talks about how much of a great lover I am and stuff like we should already "be doing it" but no home base for  me with Ivy :/

you need to select profanity option in dialogue with her few times, before she asked for sex. and you are also need to have some affinity with her

7 hours ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

but she continues following

she always doing that after i hired her (as my other companions. so i don't know is there is a problem?

and there is no ways to start sex dialogue with her if she is not your companion as i know (but i'm using liga mod for companions management)

could you give me detailed description what is wrong? because i don't understand

ok. i've read compatibility info for Ivy, and that says that Ivy have minor problems with AAF. looks like it's your situation.

8 hours ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

I too am experiencing this bug, unfortunately it goes a little further, in my game the dismiss option stops working also, the dialogue is correct, but she continues following, I tried all of the fixes in the control tape, and none worked, my only thought, at this time, is the possibility your script isn't shutting down(possible missing <end event> parameter?), has everything works has intended until a scene is started with this mod, and starting a scene using AAFs' menu doesn't cause the bug(I'm going to double check this). I should have caught this earlier, but to be honest, everything seemed right, even the dialogue during the AAF scene was Ivys' voice, so I'm sure it's something minor.   

V0.8

Just copy new version over old one if you have previous version installed. 

+ added small MCM menu where you can ajust scene duration
+ Ivy's GrandFavor function (it's uses if u doesn't turn off profanity filter in Ivy settings) now called after scene ends, not by timer (for more clear code)

This might be a stupid question since I did not have the time to play fallout for months now but, did not reginald told us that Ivy v6 would include the function to have sex with the character ?

Edit : it's not an attack or anything, just a question

Edited by Howarde
11 minutes ago, Howarde said:

This might be a stupid question since I did not have the time to play fallout for months now but, did not reginald told us that Ivy v6 would include the function to have sex with the character ?

Edit : it's not an attack or anything, just a question

there is option to have sex with ivy in original mod. without animations, behind black scene. just playing some sounds. my mod is replacing back scene with AAF animations

Edited by Jahem_kinkaid
12 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Ich spiele seit Monaten mit Ivy und bekomme einfach keinen Dialog zum Ficken. Sie redet sogar darüber, was für ein toller Liebhaber ich bin und Sachen, als ob wir es schon tun sollten, aber keine Heimatbasis für mich mit Ivy :/

I feel the same way - I have the affinity high enough (successfully completed the main quest line) and also switched on "dirty talk".
I don't get an option to talk.
AAF-Violante is installed and works, for example, with the "i Human" mod - in which the companions, like Piper, 
initiate sex scenes of their own accord via conversation
Incidentally, the whole thing hadn't worked with the 5.3 version

Orginal in Deutsch

Geht mir auch so - ich habe die Affinität ausreichend hoch (Hauptquestreihe erfolgreich durchgespielt) und auch "dirty talk" eingeschaltet

ich bekomme keine Gesprächsoption.

AAF-Violante ist installiert und funktioniert z.B. dem "i Human"-Mod - bei dem die Begleiter wie Piper von sich aus via Gespräch Sex-Szenen einleiten

das ganze hatte übrigens schon mit der 5.3-Version nicht funktioniert

There is no direct dialogue option to have sex with Ivy, just dirty talk which then leads to having some fun together. What i've seen so far the first time she offers to have sex is after unlocking her erotic memory archive which normally happens quite early. The amount of dirty talks necessary varies, just keep doing it and chose "yes" whenever Ivy expects an answer. Another option to have sex with her is Morning Sex With Lover with the patch available for Ivy V5.1. As a nice side effect you increase Ivy's affinity each time you share a bed. The patch works with V6 too. M.C.G. is also a good option, i'm just not sure what will happen if you start using the M.C.G. affinity stuff on Ivy, the quick sex dialogue option from M.C.G. works well enough.

10 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

she always doing that after i hired her (as my other companions. so i don't know is there is a problem?

and there is no ways to start sex dialogue with her if she is not your companion as i know (but i'm using liga mod for companions management)

could you give me detailed description what is wrong? because i don't understand

To start, your Ivy is broken, the Liga mod is incompatible along with AFT(these two completely break her scripting), and almost all the rest of the multiple follower mods available, with the exception of UCF(I don't fully agree with this one), Every Ones Best Friend(only effects Dog Meat, and my recommendation), (and one made my Ivys' author) RAFM, after hiring her, there is a dialogue option to dismiss, when selected, a confirmation dialogue appears, followed by a drop menu, asking witch available settlement to send her to, when this is working correctly FE: I dismiss Ivy while in Red Rocket and send her to Sanctuary, she leaves me at Red Rocket and walks to Sanctuary, where she sandboxes, until I go there and rehire her, allowing me to travel solo. What's going on in my game is, I install your mod, load into the game, Ivy is hired and sandboxing normally at Red Rocket, I talk to her, and dismiss her to Sanctuary, at this time all is working correctly has described above, I go to Sanctuary and rehire her, then I trigger an animation through your mod, the animation plays, the characters redress, a pop up appears giving me a can of Ivys' pussy juice, the pop up closes, everything seems correct, but from this point forward, she no longer sandboxes, instead she follows at a very close distance, and her idle chatter stops, when I attempt to dismiss, the dialogue options appear correctly, but she will not leave my side, even if I fast travel to the other end of the map. I can speak to her and rehire, but her AI package remains broken. I see you have updated the file, when I get it installed and tested, I'll give you an updated report. With this, I strongly suggest you uninstall Liga and start a new game, you'll be amazed with all Ivys' features that are broken or disabled by having any of the unsupported multi follower mods installed.

2 hours ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

To start, your Ivy is broken, the Liga mod is incompatible along with AFT(these two completely break her scripting), and almost all the rest of the multiple follower mods available, with the exception of UCF(I don't fully agree with this one), Every Ones Best Friend(only effects Dog Meat, and my recommendation), (and one made my Ivys' author) RAFM, after hiring her, there is a dialogue option to dismiss, when selected, a confirmation dialogue appears, followed by a drop menu, asking witch available settlement to send her to, when this is working correctly FE: I dismiss Ivy while in Red Rocket and send her to Sanctuary, she leaves me at Red Rocket and walks to Sanctuary, where she sandboxes, until I go there and rehire her, allowing me to travel solo. What's going on in my game is, I install your mod, load into the game, Ivy is hired and sandboxing normally at Red Rocket, I talk to her, and dismiss her to Sanctuary, at this time all is working correctly has described above, I go to Sanctuary and rehire her, then I trigger an animation through your mod, the animation plays, the characters redress, a pop up appears giving me a can of Ivys' pussy juice, the pop up closes, everything seems correct, but from this point forward, she no longer sandboxes, instead she follows at a very close distance, and her idle chatter stops, when I attempt to dismiss, the dialogue options appear correctly, but she will not leave my side, even if I fast travel to the other end of the map. I can speak to her and rehire, but her AI package remains broken. I see you have updated the file, when I get it installed and tested, I'll give you an updated report. With this, I strongly suggest you uninstall Liga and start a new game, you'll be amazed with all Ivys' features that are broken or disabled by having any of the unsupported multi follower mods installed.

my mod do nothing with AI packages.  but AAF using it's own packages and it might have conflict with Ivy but i can't solve it. and turning them off via AAF settings is not good idea, because scene starting routine become atleast twice longer (seriously i'm waiting for about 20 seconds to start scene if AAF packages are off and i have AMD 3700X with 32Gb RAM - slower PC have bigger time)

2 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

my mod do nothing with AI packages.  but AAF using it's own packages and it might have conflict with Ivy but i can't solve it. and turning them off via AAF settings is not good idea, because scene starting routine become atleast twice longer (seriously i'm waiting for about 20 seconds to start scene if AAF packages are off and i have AMD 3700X with 32Gb RAM - slower PC have bigger time)

I just finished testing 0.8 and the results were the same, parts of her ai stopped working, and the dismiss option stopped working completely, I also retested Ivy with AAF, sex um up, and violate, and there were no issues with these mods, I also checked your esp with edit, and found no issues there, this leads me to believe it's a conflict in your script, unfortunately I have to uninstall until a fix can be found

7 hours ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

I just finished testing 0.8 and the results were the same, parts of her ai stopped working, and the dismiss option stopped working completely, I also retested Ivy with AAF, sex um up, and violate, and there were no issues with these mods, I also checked your esp with edit, and found no issues there, this leads me to believe it's a conflict in your script, unfortunately I have to uninstall until a fix can be found

i've removed liga and found the same problem... looks i know how to fix it. working on update.