Ah, yes sure.
Yes, i followed the LAPF instruction, i've the utilitys OBSE and Pluggy and i did the archive invalidate so every Mod is working fine like sex with monster/animals works it is only the hum body what has this problem.

I've the steam version from oblivion so no it's in the steamapp folder and when i remove it the game doens't work anymore and this option with "enable steam community" doesn't exist in the steam settings

Here is my Load Order:352266307_Loadorder.PNG.499cd7184efb4eae850528320268df99.PNG

Your load order is absolutely horrible.  Oblivion is VERY sensitive to load order.  Go back and read the link I gave you for the proper load order.  The male body mod should NEVER be below the two lovers mods.  NEVER.

If the above doesn't fix things, then bab may be your problem.  The LAPF female bodies need to be HGEC compliant.

Also, where is steam installed?  If steam is in the program files directory, then that could also be the problem.  

Nah, im' just dumb. I wandet to install it in a other folder on C but that isn't working...i didn't came up to install it on my extern drive xD

Got fixed the male penis issue, the problem was the ingame setting wasn't right but have just this strange triangles around them.

Oh, and the Futa penis still doesnt work. x:

When you install the game you can choose the install path.

Or do you have a steam version ? Then move steam out of the C program files folder !

Futa penis :  only works when you enable the Lovers setting "Attacking women grow pensi"

And the woman must be the offender . The woman fucks a other woman or a man.

When she gets fucked she will not use/have the futa lowerbody.

Maybe useful

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

Yea, i sorted them all and got the triangles problem fixed, they are gone now but i guess what this issue caused was a missing mod.

fejeena, yes i'm using steam version and have installed Oblivion now on my extern drive. The setting is on and even when i rape them i've this stretching penis or when the males are masturbate but i have seen in ur guide that my skeletons havn't the kb which they need.

I'm using the Universal Skeletons and they have all just 53 kb.

So you didn't follow the directions for installing the LAPF.  You first install the universal skelly, then you install the LAPF and say yes to the overwrites.  The LAPF MUST have the LAPF skeleton.  The directions exist for a reason.  When you don't follow them, your going to have crap like this happen.

Well, i've now completely re-installed the Game and mods like in the instruction and didn't solvd anything. I'v now strange looking and stretching female chests and penis with the LAPF, or maybe i just to dumb that it work right.

The chest i'm using is the C Cup.

• 1 year later...

Certain things that caused the previous problem, and you should note:

• Please make sure you have read the LAPF Installation Instructions.txt file that comes with the package. It gives a list of recommended and required plugins.  You may need to 'fudge' with the Nexus Mods links as they changed how their URLs work.
  • Oblivion cannot be installed within the default ProgramFiles directory that the installation recommends.  As LAPF cannot function within, you will need to install it in another directory (C:\Games\Oblivion if you like).
  • Mod Order is very specific for Oblivion.  As Fejeena said, check out the mod order to ensure the mods/plugins load in a correct fashion.  You can find a recommended mod order by the yellow links that both he and I have in our signatures.