candymancls Posted April 5, 2013 Author Posted April 5, 2013 Can we get a follower teenager that looks like the girl in the video? i´m waiting for my new harddrive i will update this mod soon... the next update also includes the girl from the video as a follower "way to heaven pt. 3" coming soon
Seth Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 Don't forget about the boys. I could use a new follower
Malo Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 Do you know what would cause this? The character and other follower CotS look fine. edit: Applying younger faces mod makes her look young now. I found it strange she would have a lot of wrinkles applied to her, and I thought that mod changes the existing races and wasn't this supposed to use the CotS race?
Malo Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 Well I have the face tint matching the body now but she still looks like she's 80 years old.
RockMic Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 Sorry if I ask I'm already using Children of the Sky - Followers [bETA] I wanted to know if I can install your mod. Thank you.
candymancls Posted April 5, 2013 Author Posted April 5, 2013 Sorry if I ask I'm already using Children of the Sky - Followers [bETA] I wanted to know if I can install your mod. Thank you. yes you can use both together
RockMic Posted April 5, 2013 Posted April 5, 2013 Sorry if I ask I'm already using Children of the Sky - Followers [bETA] I wanted to know if I can install your mod. Thank you. yes you can use both together Sorry again but as I go along.What should I do?
Maximillian Posted April 8, 2013 Posted April 8, 2013 Just curious, what happens if I install this mod without Children of the Sky? Will I get an adult Adalia? Unfortunately I can't use CotS because I'm using Girls of Skyrim, but Amanda sucks since the update package anyway (plus missing voiced dialogue), and i'm too lazy to replace her body.
anominous Posted April 11, 2013 Posted April 11, 2013 well the movie is turning out great. Still enjoying the mod, but I couldn't get her adopted for some reason... rolling up a new character with a few less mods, maybe I ran across a conflict ...
GilgameshGG Posted April 25, 2013 Posted April 25, 2013 Hey, I'm trying to download this from the link, but it downloads at less than 1kb/s and then suddenly cuts off everytime. I also can't view the download URL, it gives me a SQL error. Is there any way this can be uploaded to mediafire or some such place? Or could someone send it to me by Skype or such? It would be greatly appreciated. This mod looks like exactly the companion I'm looking for. Thanks a bunch
candymancls Posted April 25, 2013 Author Posted April 25, 2013 Hey, I'm trying to download this from the link, but it downloads at less than 1kb/s and then suddenly cuts off everytime. I also can't view the download URL, it gives me a SQL error. Is there any way this can be uploaded to mediafire or some such place? Or could someone send it to me by Skype or such? It would be greatly appreciated. This mod looks like exactly the companion I'm looking for. Thanks a bunch Try this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8057999/6016-adalia-teenager-follower-requires-children-of-the-sky.rar please tell me if this link works for you, then i will put the link in the description
Dragonfire3 Posted April 25, 2013 Posted April 25, 2013 nice simple companion mod, thanks did a great job with her face especally. (and shes actually useful in combat, lol) cant seem to marry her though - but ive been noticing that kind of thing happening with the young/child race R2 of CoTS provides~ (R1 never had the issues, im assuming becuase R! was jsut a custom race, whereas R2 flag them as child race) You can marry anyone who is in the Potential Marraige Faction. All you have to do is add her to it via Console Commands, CK or TES5Edit. COTS R2 doesn't flag any custom race as children but the other children are from Xvision children which keeps children as children you can essentially remake all the npc's into COTS ones and still allow them to be married by just adding them to the faction. I am guessing you made a kid character that wants a kid wife? Adalia isn't coded to be married or adopted from what I can see so you will have to add her to that through any of the various methods listed above.
nullorama Posted April 25, 2013 Posted April 25, 2013 Very nice, it'd be neat if you could adopt her... AND marry her :9
medic975 Posted April 25, 2013 Posted April 25, 2013 Very nice, it'd be neat if you could adopt her... AND marry her :9 How very Woody Allen of you!
blackviper33 Posted May 1, 2013 Posted May 1, 2013 What's the bathhouse mod used in the movies? Bathing_Beauties_Luxury_Suite on skyrim nexus.com
Belchen Posted May 10, 2013 Posted May 10, 2013 lol, not sure why but on my computer it looks like a Giants Child. Especially when she speaks. I give it a thumbs up.
parruyo Posted May 16, 2013 Posted May 16, 2013 Why when she goes to sleep or will have sex becomes smaller and then finishing these actions is enlarged again. Sorry my english.
WaxenFigure Posted May 16, 2013 Posted May 16, 2013 Why when she goes to sleep or will have sex becomes smaller and then finishing these actions is enlarged again. Sorry my english.If the scale of the player or NPC doesn't match the object (bed) skyrim will scale the player or NPC down to fit. I'd say for sex her vagina was larger than the other player's penis and she was scaled to fit but the truth is that you're using a sex mod that scales the actors so it's really unrelated to the bed issue.
yosecretsquirrel Posted May 17, 2013 Posted May 17, 2013 Wow just watched the first two videos, I'm impressed with the story and the work you put in to lay it out. I think I and others would be interested in a list of the prominent mods sort of giving credit where it is due. I am certainly interested in how you got BBLS decked out like that and also her armor in video 1. I wasn't particularly interested in CoTS until I saw this, now I see a reason to have it. Definitely time to rethink some of the mods I run. Thank you.
RDKateran Posted May 17, 2013 Posted May 17, 2013 I too am tempted to try this and CoTS after those videos, but honestly I don't really care for Adalia's appearance and would like some way of changing her into something more like the lass in the video.
blackmagickota Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 i downloaded this mod but can't find her. i got an item code for her (55010000) by using the 'help' consol command but i can't spawn her either. i must be doing something wrong but i have no idea what that could be. if it helps here is my current load-order of mods: Skyrim.esmUpdate.esmDawnguard.esmDragonborn.esmHearthFires.esmZaZAnimationPack.esmRaceCompatibility.esmSexLab.esmBBLuxurySuite.esmUndergroundBathhouse.esmAmethystHollowsMaster.esmApachiiHair.esmApachiiHairFemales.esmfollowersalwaysequipfrominventory.espmaxmoneymerchants3.espfollowers keep up.espflashstep.espschwertleite set.espyukikaze.espzangetsuallforms.espinorra_3x.espFNISspells.espSkyUI.espRaceMenuPlugin.espRaceMenu.espBusterSword.espVampiric Sword.espSilverlight Armor.espZaZAnimationPackConfig.espaMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.espTemptressVixen.espSerana No Hood.espHousecarlBeauties.espCraftable and Placeable Havok-enabled Bedrolls .espLustyArgonianMaid&SultryArgonianBard.espkuerteeSimpleMultipleFollowers.espSneaky_Serana.espStrapOnbyaeonv1.1.espdaedric_phelm.espNeoInpouArmour.espLustmordVampireArmor.espzzEstrus.espEstrus Chaurus.espSexLabMatchMaker.espclothingjewelryfix.espinstant mastery.esplockpicksweetspot.espLady of Death.espR18Pn - Diano Armor.espR18Pn - Eisen Platte Armor.espR18Pn - Astaroth Suit.espLoversComfort.espDynasty Armor.espSkyrim_Sexy_LoadScreens.espSexLabBooksOfLove.espSexLab Submit.espWerewolves.espWerewolfAftermathEquipper.espsanguinesDebauchery.espSDpatch - dawnguard.espSDpatch - frostfall.espSDpatch - dragonborn.espBBLSVisitors.espBBLSspouse.espBBLSHousecarlsmovein.espBBLuxurySuiteExt.espBBLuxurySuiteClassier.espub_npc_rework.espBBLuxurySuiteUndergroundBathhouse.espub_tapestry.espub_bbls_merge_classier.espxazPrisonOverhaul.espTERAArmors_CBBE.espAmethystHollowsUpdate.espBBLSmusic.espWerewolfPerksExpanded_1.6b.espWerewolfPerksExpanded_1.6.espWerewolfMastery.espAllFemaleGuards.espSupermodelDawnguard.espFlameAtronachArmor.espFullBootForKKSA.espQuieterDogs.espDogs-of-Skyrim.espYChildren of the Sky.espKhajiitArgonianCustomBodyMesh.espAdaliaFollower.esp any help would be appreciated also really nice work on those videos, anyway we could get a list of the armors used?
ArielFetters Posted June 2, 2013 Posted June 2, 2013 I'm having a problem. I have Children of the Sky installed, then I installed this, and she's there, recruitable, the whole 9 yards....except she looks nothing like the pic. In my game she's a freckled redhead with a round face. Any ideas?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now