Can we get a follower teenager that looks like the girl in the video?

i´m waiting for my new harddrive :s i will update this mod soon...

the next update also includes the girl from the video as a follower :)

"way to heaven pt. 3" coming soon

Do you know what would cause this? The character and other follower CotS look fine.

post-131329-0-41694900-1365170204_thumb.jpg

edit: Applying younger faces mod makes her look young now. I found it strange she would have a lot of wrinkles applied to her, and I thought that mod changes the existing races and wasn't this supposed to use the CotS race?

Just curious, what happens if I install this mod without Children of the Sky? Will I get an adult Adalia?

Unfortunately I can't use CotS because I'm using Girls of Skyrim, but Amanda sucks since the update package anyway (plus missing voiced dialogue), and i'm too lazy to replace her body.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm trying to download this from the link, but it downloads at less than 1kb/s and then suddenly cuts off everytime. I also can't view the download URL, it gives me a SQL error.

Is there any way this can be uploaded to mediafire or some such place? Or could someone send it to me by Skype or such? It would be greatly appreciated. This mod looks like exactly the companion I'm looking for.

Thanks a bunch

Hey, I'm trying to download this from the link, but it downloads at less than 1kb/s and then suddenly cuts off everytime. I also can't view the download URL, it gives me a SQL error.

Is there any way this can be uploaded to mediafire or some such place? Or could someone send it to me by Skype or such? It would be greatly appreciated. This mod looks like exactly the companion I'm looking for.

Thanks a bunch

Try this:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8057999/6016-adalia-teenager-follower-requires-children-of-the-sky.rar

please tell me if this link works for you, then i will put the link in the description

nice simple companion mod, thanks :) did a great job with her face especally. (and shes actually useful in combat, lol)

cant seem to marry her though - but ive been noticing that kind of thing happening with the young/child race R2 of CoTS provides~ (R1 never had the issues, im assuming becuase R! was jsut a custom race, whereas R2 flag them as child race)

You can marry anyone who is in the Potential Marraige Faction. All you have to do is add her to it via Console Commands, CK or TES5Edit. 

COTS R2 doesn't flag any custom race as children but the other children are from Xvision children which keeps children as children you can essentially remake all the npc's into COTS ones and still allow them to be married by just adding them to the faction. 

I am guessing you made a kid character that wants a kid wife? 

Adalia isn't coded to be married or adopted from what I can see so you will have to add her to that through any of the various methods listed above.

• 2 weeks later...

Why when she goes to sleep or will have sex becomes smaller and then finishing these actions is enlarged again. Sorry my english.

If the scale of the player or NPC doesn't match the object (bed) skyrim will scale the player or NPC down to fit.

I'd say for sex her vagina was larger than the other player's penis and she was scaled to fit but the truth is that you're using a sex mod that scales the actors so it's really unrelated to the bed issue.

Wow just watched the first two videos, I'm impressed with the story and the work you put in to lay it out. I think I and others would be interested in a list of the prominent mods sort of giving credit where it is due. I am certainly interested in how you got BBLS decked out like that and also her armor in video 1. I wasn't particularly interested in CoTS until I saw this, now I see a reason to have it. Definitely time to rethink some of the mods I run. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

i downloaded this mod but can't find her. i got an item code for her (55010000) by using the 'help' consol command but i can't spawn her either. i must be doing something wrong but i have no idea what that could be. if it helps here is my current load-order of mods:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Dragonborn.esm
HearthFires.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
SexLab.esm
BBLuxurySuite.esm
UndergroundBathhouse.esm
AmethystHollowsMaster.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
followersalwaysequipfrominventory.esp
maxmoneymerchants3.esp
followers keep up.esp
flashstep.esp
schwertleite set.esp
yukikaze.esp
zangetsuallforms.esp
inorra_3x.esp
FNISspells.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenu.esp
BusterSword.esp
Vampiric Sword.esp
Silverlight Armor.esp
ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
TemptressVixen.esp
Serana No Hood.esp
HousecarlBeauties.esp
Craftable and Placeable Havok-enabled Bedrolls .esp
LustyArgonianMaid&SultryArgonianBard.esp
kuerteeSimpleMultipleFollowers.esp
Sneaky_Serana.esp
StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
daedric_phelm.esp
NeoInpouArmour.esp
LustmordVampireArmor.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Estrus Chaurus.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
clothingjewelryfix.esp
instant mastery.esp
lockpicksweetspot.esp
Lady of Death.esp
R18Pn - Diano Armor.esp
R18Pn - Eisen Platte Armor.esp
R18Pn - Astaroth Suit.esp
LoversComfort.esp
Dynasty Armor.esp
Skyrim_Sexy_LoadScreens.esp
SexLabBooksOfLove.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
Werewolves.esp
WerewolfAftermathEquipper.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp
SDpatch - frostfall.esp
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp
BBLSVisitors.esp
BBLSspouse.esp
BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp
BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp
BBLuxurySuiteClassier.esp
ub_npc_rework.esp
BBLuxurySuiteUndergroundBathhouse.esp
ub_tapestry.esp
ub_bbls_merge_classier.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
AmethystHollowsUpdate.esp
BBLSmusic.esp
WerewolfPerksExpanded_1.6b.esp
WerewolfPerksExpanded_1.6.esp
WerewolfMastery.esp
AllFemaleGuards.esp
SupermodelDawnguard.esp
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
QuieterDogs.esp
Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp
YChildren of the Sky.esp
KhajiitArgonianCustomBodyMesh.esp
AdaliaFollower.esp

any help would be appreciated

also really nice work on those videos, anyway we could get a list of the armors used?