germanicus Posted September 4, 2013 Posted September 4, 2013 I like Amanda. After some issues with installing her at the beginning, everything works fine now. I have a question thou. I haven't noticed (it doesn't mean that the description doesn't exist)description for needed stuff for her look. She has wide face, red curly hair, spots on the face, and big head in my game. How can I get her look as she is on ht (avatar) picture with that hairstyle?
Ookamisuke Posted September 7, 2013 Posted September 7, 2013 I'm having trouble with Adalia. I can not get her to appear in Riften. Installed COTS and Adalia Follower via NMM, no dice. Going to attempt to remove part of the mod from COTS, just to see what happens. Update to follow.   UPDATE/EDIT: So I downloaded COTS r1 no SCreencaps from a Mediafire link, installed it, and put Adalia at the -bottom- of the load order list on NMM. Still no dice. i tried exiting Bee and Barb and going back in, still no dice. :/ What am I doing wrong? Also, -not- going to mess around with files in the COTS mod package unless I'm specifically told which ones to remove. Don't want to delete something and screw myself over.     WebRep Overall rating   Â
germanicus Posted September 7, 2013 Posted September 7, 2013 Have you tried to install Jitek's cots? it helped me.
Ookamisuke Posted September 7, 2013 Posted September 7, 2013 Have you tried to install Jitek's cots? it helped me.  I have Children of the Sky installed through NMM. Do I need to install it using an Installer, such as a .exe file?   Edit: Got it to work properly. NMM didn't extract it properly, so I did some fiddling. It works now.  WebRep Overall rating   Â
germanicus Posted September 7, 2013 Posted September 7, 2013 I also installed it with NMM and it worked well. Only used BOSS for sorting files afterwards. And that was it.
Handsome Squidward Posted September 12, 2013 Posted September 12, 2013 Anyone want to try to add voices to this companion? All it may take is the proper knowledge of the follower dialogue tree. Does anyone know how to edit the follower dialogue outside the commands of wait, follow me, trade, etc?
parruyo Posted September 12, 2013 Posted September 12, 2013 Please make stand alone of children sky i dont use that. Sorry my english.
Guest carywinton Posted September 12, 2013 Posted September 12, 2013 Please make stand alone of children sky i dont use that. Sorry my english. You could probably just see what assets are needed, Meshes, textures, etc. from COTS and just install those without installing the entire COTS Mod and it would probably work fine. But you should seriously give some consideration to COTS, it makes the children look far better.
parruyo Posted September 12, 2013 Posted September 12, 2013 Yes is very good mod, but for my having some problems like some naked boys and other things more. And I personally do not like to play as a child. Â Â Please make stand alone of children sky i dont use that. Sorry my english. You could probably just see what assets are needed, Meshes, textures, etc. from COTS and just install those without installing the entire COTS Mod and it would probably work fine. But you should seriously give some consideration to COTS, it makes the children look far better. Â Â
adiktdtololi Posted September 16, 2013 Posted September 16, 2013 ey guys and girls (if there is any) im just asking how can i change adalia's head size.. because in my game she appears f*cking HUGE not like a teenager anymore more like a f*cking 6.5" basketball player >.> i try'd to change her height to anime teenager size then i get this problem where her head isnt in proportion with her body.. now i can tolerate if it was just a little bit off.. but damn.. dat head is like 80% bigger than mine.. >.> i just want to know.. is there anyway i can change her head in Tes5edit? or CK?and if so.. please help me >.>
ukiaiko Posted September 17, 2013 Posted September 17, 2013 I have a strange problem, which was Adalia keep looking down (unlike other NPCs, they will look at my eye) and, this happen with the child too,since I installed Children of the sky any help? thanks~
germanicus Posted September 17, 2013 Posted September 17, 2013 ukiako - they all do "look down" in the r2 COTS version. You have to install standalone version from the french guy on this forum (sorry, I'm very bad with names). Even fixes do not resolve this problem. Or install Jittek's COTS, also available on this forum.
Vergandi Posted September 28, 2013 Posted September 28, 2013 does anyone have the code for the adoption faction beacuse i cant find it and id like to have adalia as a daughter. I could go into CK and get her into the faction that way but i am unsure of wich one i wish to put her in because there are 3 factions for it.
tox-sick Posted October 4, 2013 Posted October 4, 2013 I want to know if anyone knows the name of the armor at the start of video 1.  looks like a chainmail of somesort.. looks hot..  the one at the very start of video walking into house 20seconds in or so  thanks
WaxenFigure Posted October 4, 2013 Posted October 4, 2013 I want to know if anyone knows the name of the armor at the start of video 1.  looks like a chainmail of somesort.. looks hot..  the one at the very start of video walking into house 20seconds in or so  thanks You got your answer in the What Mod Is This thread (which is probably the best place to have asked that). Please ask in only one thread at a time.
skad Posted November 13, 2013 Posted November 13, 2013 Hi  thank for this folower.  But how to adopte her ?  There is no option to do this.  thank for the reply
Storms of Superior Posted January 5, 2014 Posted January 5, 2014  Any chance it can be made as a stand alone?  Yes maybe if the teenager race is finished it will be a all in one pack   It might be easier to make this dependent upon Skyrim Teenagers or Race Menu. Skyrim teenagers is a "race" from the Nexus." They are really just teenage versions of the already existing races. Race menu would be more work you you, but less work for those who would want to use it; Race Menu has those options to set different heights and weights. Just some things to consider.
Storms of Superior Posted January 5, 2014 Posted January 5, 2014 So I can't find Adalia. So I did some manual intallations with CotS, and my game installation is completely broken.
Storms of Superior Posted January 5, 2014 Posted January 5, 2014 Is the Race Compatibility.esm only for Dawnguard or what? Â
hypnos17 Posted January 8, 2014 Posted January 8, 2014 Hello ! How can you make love with her ? I can with anyone but not her... What mod you use for the second video please ? Â ps: sorry for my poor english...
hypnos17 Posted January 13, 2014 Posted January 13, 2014 sorry for the double post but no one have a idea ?
Setekh Posted January 13, 2014 Posted January 13, 2014 I'm going to guess that it's probably because she is flagged as a child in the ESP. She may just be pixels and polygons, but if the author intended her to be a child then I'm afraid I cannot help you change that just so she can be made compatible with sex mods. Â Sorry.
hypnos17 Posted January 13, 2014 Posted January 13, 2014 thank for the anwser ! Alright i understand, the video confuse me ...
mikbe Posted May 14, 2014 Posted May 14, 2014 I get CTD every time I try to enter Bee and Barb. I have CotS R2 with fix installed and I tried installing Adalia with NMM and manually.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now