I like Amanda. After some issues with installing her at the beginning, everything works fine now. I have a question thou. I haven't noticed (it doesn't mean that the description doesn't exist)description for needed stuff for her look. She has wide face, red curly hair, spots on the face, and big head in my game. How can I get her look as she is on ht (avatar) picture with that hairstyle?

I'm having trouble with Adalia. I can not get her to appear in Riften. Installed COTS and Adalia Follower via NMM, no dice. Going to attempt to remove part of the mod from COTS, just to see what happens. Update to follow.

UPDATE/EDIT: So I downloaded COTS r1 no SCreencaps from a Mediafire link, installed it, and put Adalia at the -bottom- of the load order list on NMM. Still no dice. i tried exiting Bee and Barb and going back in, still no dice. :/ What am I doing wrong? Also, -not- going to mess around with files in the COTS mod package unless I'm specifically told which ones to remove. Don't want to delete something and screw myself over.

WebRep
Overall rating

Have you tried to install Jitek's cots? it helped me.

I have Children of the Sky installed through NMM. Do I need to install it using an Installer, such as a .exe file?

Edit: Got it to work properly. NMM didn't extract it properly, so I did some fiddling. It works now.

WebRep
Overall rating

Guest carywinton

Please make stand alone of children sky i dont use that. Sorry my english.

You could probably just see what assets are needed, Meshes, textures, etc. from COTS and just install those without installing the entire COTS Mod and it would probably work fine. But you should seriously give some consideration to COTS, it makes the children look far better.

Yes is very good mod, but for my having some problems like some naked boys and other things more. And I personally do not like to play as a child.

Please make stand alone of children sky i dont use that. Sorry my english.

You could probably just see what assets are needed, Meshes, textures, etc. from COTS and just install those without installing the entire COTS Mod and it would probably work fine. But you should seriously give some consideration to COTS, it makes the children look far better.

ey guys and girls (if there is any) im just asking how can i change adalia's head size.. because in my game she appears f*cking HUGE not like a teenager anymore more like a f*cking 6.5" basketball player >.> i try'd to change her height to anime teenager size then i get this problem where her head isnt in proportion with her body.. now i can tolerate if it was just a little bit off.. but damn.. dat head is like 80% bigger than mine.. >.> i just want to know.. is there anyway i can change her head in Tes5edit? or CK?and if so.. please help me >.>

• 2 weeks later...

I want to know if anyone knows the name of the armor at the start of video 1.

looks like a chainmail of somesort.. looks hot..

the one at the very start of video walking into house 20seconds in or so

thanks

You got your answer in the What Mod Is This thread (which is probably the best place to have asked that). Please ask in only one thread at a time.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Any chance it can be made as a stand alone?

Yes maybe if the teenager race is finished it will be a all in one pack

It might be easier to make this dependent upon Skyrim Teenagers or Race Menu. Skyrim teenagers is a "race" from the Nexus." They are really just teenage versions of the already existing races. Race menu would be more work you you, but less work for those who would want to use it; Race Menu has those options to set different heights and weights. Just some things to consider.

I'm going to guess that it's probably because she is flagged as a child in the ESP.

She may just be pixels and polygons, but if the author intended her to be a child then I'm afraid I cannot help you change that just so she can be made compatible with sex mods.

Sorry.

• 4 months later...