i downloaded this mod but can't find her. i got an item code for her (55010000) by using the 'help' consol command but i can't spawn her either. i must be doing something wrong but i have no idea what that could be. if it helps here is my current load-order of mods:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Dragonborn.esm

HearthFires.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

SexLab.esm

BBLuxurySuite.esm

UndergroundBathhouse.esm

AmethystHollowsMaster.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

followersalwaysequipfrominventory.esp

maxmoneymerchants3.esp

followers keep up.esp

flashstep.esp

schwertleite set.esp

yukikaze.esp

zangetsuallforms.esp

inorra_3x.esp

FNISspells.esp

SkyUI.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RaceMenu.esp

BusterSword.esp

Vampiric Sword.esp

Silverlight Armor.esp

ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp

aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp

TemptressVixen.esp

Serana No Hood.esp

HousecarlBeauties.esp

Craftable and Placeable Havok-enabled Bedrolls .esp

LustyArgonianMaid&SultryArgonianBard.esp

kuerteeSimpleMultipleFollowers.esp

Sneaky_Serana.esp

StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp

daedric_phelm.esp

NeoInpouArmour.esp

LustmordVampireArmor.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Estrus Chaurus.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

clothingjewelryfix.esp

instant mastery.esp

lockpicksweetspot.esp

Lady of Death.esp

R18Pn - Diano Armor.esp

R18Pn - Eisen Platte Armor.esp

R18Pn - Astaroth Suit.esp

LoversComfort.esp

Dynasty Armor.esp

Skyrim_Sexy_LoadScreens.esp

SexLabBooksOfLove.esp

SexLab Submit.esp

Werewolves.esp

WerewolfAftermathEquipper.esp

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

SDpatch - dawnguard.esp

SDpatch - frostfall.esp

SDpatch - dragonborn.esp

BBLSVisitors.esp

BBLSspouse.esp

BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp

BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp

BBLuxurySuiteClassier.esp

ub_npc_rework.esp

BBLuxurySuiteUndergroundBathhouse.esp

ub_tapestry.esp

ub_bbls_merge_classier.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

TERAArmors_CBBE.esp

AmethystHollowsUpdate.esp

BBLSmusic.esp

WerewolfPerksExpanded_1.6b.esp

WerewolfPerksExpanded_1.6.esp

WerewolfMastery.esp

AllFemaleGuards.esp

SupermodelDawnguard.esp

FlameAtronachArmor.esp

FullBootForKKSA.esp

QuieterDogs.esp

Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp

YChildren of the Sky.esp

KhajiitArgonianCustomBodyMesh.esp

AdaliaFollower.esp

any help would be appreciated

also really nice work on those videos, anyway we could get a list of the armors used?

ok so i fixed it, i had children of the sky installed wrong :dodgy:  anyway nice work though i wish i didnt have to use commands to make her addoptable, but oh well. can't wait for the next part!

Did you have to hand modify the CotS mesh to get here more curvy? I was trying to apply my adult body mod to CotS but was getting CTD. At the time it seemed like it would work but after further analysis of the CotS files, I came to the conclusion that the meshes were having difficulty scaling to the CotS skeleton. But the girl int he video seems to be a custom body mesh with bbp. How were you able to accomplish your body? Or am I just totally effing this up : /

NVM I see how you did it.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok I figured out how to install it. Now my problem is, she doesn't look as good as what's in the pictures. I would like to see the stand-alone version and the other NPC you mentioned in the video. Are you still releasing those?

Also, every time I walk up to her, she looks down. Any ideas why?

I installed CoTS R2 and keep running into problems. I'm starting to wonder if I am downloading the correct file. Also, I have the files listed in the above post.  

EDIT: I got it working buy installing Xvision children, then CoTS, then this mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest carywinton

This is exellent work. Thank you. I have only one problem. Yu said in introdustion that she can be found in Riften, barab and bee inn. My game doesn't show her  altough I installed COTS previiously. Is there some cacth?

That is odd because she should be there in Riften in the Bee and Barb inn, this is where I have found her on 2 complete play through, make sure she is set low in your load order and obviously she is "checked" other than that I would see if you have a mod that is conflicting. Do you have any other NPC follower mods that place them in the same place or might use the same assets?

Guest carywinton

I'm actually curious as to which armor that is in video 1. Does anyone know?

If you happened to miss my post below here is the link to her cloths. The mod also adds a vendor in the Silver Blood Inn in Markarth, so you can choose which colors and different styles you want, there are some nice choices.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14146/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D14146%26preview%3D&pUp=1

This is exellent work. Thank you. I have only one problem. Yu said in introdustion that she can be found in Riften, barab and bee inn. My game doesn't show her  altough I installed COTS previiously. Is there some cacth?

That is odd because she should be there in Riften in the Bee and Barb inn, this is where I have found her on 2 complete play through, make sure she is set low in your load order and obviously she is "checked" other than that I would see if you have a mod that is conflicting. Do you have any other NPC follower mods that place them in the same place or might use the same assets?

No sir, I installed COTS r2 and then Alicia. I even started fresh game. When it didn't work I installed COTS beta. Same thing. And she was low in loading game order. You did a great job making her. I'm so sorry that I can't have her in my game.

Hello, I found your follower mod by using google. I really like your Adalia and the videos. At first i had problems to install the mod. I couldnt find Adalia at the inn and when I tried to spawn her, I saw nobody. =(

Then I found the NMM version of Child of the Sky >_< When I was downloading I removed the main mod and that fix. The NMM version was easier to install o_o Now I finally found her at the Inn! *-*

It looks a little weird when I'm an adult and have an ego perspective like a child :o But I'm happy with Adelia and I want to thank you for uploading her. Maybe I will try to use my NPC Editor to change her appearance a little :3

Hello, I found your follower mod by using google. I really like your Adalia and the videos. At first i had problems to install the mod. I couldnt find Adalia at the inn and when I tried to spawn her, I saw nobody. =(

Then I found the NMM version of Child of the Sky >_< When I was downloading I removed the main mod and that fix. The NMM version was easier to install o_o Now I finally found her at the Inn! *-*

It looks a little weird when I'm an adult and have an ego perspective like a child :o But I'm happy with Adelia and I want to thank you for uploading her. Maybe I will try to use my NPC Editor to change her appearance a little :3

YAY! thanks a lot man. I red your post and downloaded NMM r1 version, installed it and Adalia was in Riften. Finally. Grateful to you for this.

Lovely mod :lol: she didnt follow me first but solved that by moving her to the very end of the load order (she was nearly at the bottom but seems that wasnt enough). However i also cant find any option to adopt/marry her, not even with amulet of mara. I have UFO installed but i have marry option with other custom followers. Well its not the end of the world, she works perfectly fine otherwise :D

• 3 weeks later...