hma77 Posted June 4, 2013 Posted June 4, 2013 I never get an adopt option. Even with hearthfire, and owning a house...
parruyo Posted June 5, 2013 Posted June 5, 2013 To see if i can explain, she shrink not only in bed but always and everywhere, also when sit. Sorry for my english.
blackmagickota Posted June 7, 2013 Posted June 7, 2013 i downloaded this mod but can't find her. i got an item code for her (55010000) by using the 'help' consol command but i can't spawn her either. i must be doing something wrong but i have no idea what that could be. if it helps here is my current load-order of mods:   Skyrim.esm Update.esm Dawnguard.esm Dragonborn.esm HearthFires.esm ZaZAnimationPack.esm RaceCompatibility.esm SexLab.esm BBLuxurySuite.esm UndergroundBathhouse.esm AmethystHollowsMaster.esm ApachiiHair.esm ApachiiHairFemales.esm followersalwaysequipfrominventory.esp maxmoneymerchants3.esp followers keep up.esp flashstep.esp schwertleite set.esp yukikaze.esp zangetsuallforms.esp inorra_3x.esp FNISspells.esp SkyUI.esp RaceMenuPlugin.esp RaceMenu.esp BusterSword.esp Vampiric Sword.esp Silverlight Armor.esp ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp TemptressVixen.esp Serana No Hood.esp HousecarlBeauties.esp Craftable and Placeable Havok-enabled Bedrolls .esp LustyArgonianMaid&SultryArgonianBard.esp kuerteeSimpleMultipleFollowers.esp Sneaky_Serana.esp StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp daedric_phelm.esp NeoInpouArmour.esp LustmordVampireArmor.esp zzEstrus.esp Estrus Chaurus.esp SexLabMatchMaker.esp clothingjewelryfix.esp instant mastery.esp lockpicksweetspot.esp Lady of Death.esp R18Pn - Diano Armor.esp R18Pn - Eisen Platte Armor.esp R18Pn - Astaroth Suit.esp LoversComfort.esp Dynasty Armor.esp Skyrim_Sexy_LoadScreens.esp SexLabBooksOfLove.esp SexLab Submit.esp Werewolves.esp WerewolfAftermathEquipper.esp sanguinesDebauchery.esp SDpatch - dawnguard.esp SDpatch - frostfall.esp SDpatch - dragonborn.esp BBLSVisitors.esp BBLSspouse.esp BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp BBLuxurySuiteClassier.esp ub_npc_rework.esp BBLuxurySuiteUndergroundBathhouse.esp ub_tapestry.esp ub_bbls_merge_classier.esp xazPrisonOverhaul.esp TERAArmors_CBBE.esp AmethystHollowsUpdate.esp BBLSmusic.esp WerewolfPerksExpanded_1.6b.esp WerewolfPerksExpanded_1.6.esp WerewolfMastery.esp AllFemaleGuards.esp SupermodelDawnguard.esp FlameAtronachArmor.esp FullBootForKKSA.esp QuieterDogs.esp Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp YChildren of the Sky.esp KhajiitArgonianCustomBodyMesh.esp AdaliaFollower.esp    any help would be appreciated  also really nice work on those videos, anyway we could get a list of the armors used? ok so i fixed it, i had children of the sky installed wrong  anyway nice work though i wish i didnt have to use commands to make her addoptable, but oh well. can't wait for the next part!
payes Posted June 9, 2013 Posted June 9, 2013 Did you have to hand modify the CotS mesh to get here more curvy? I was trying to apply my adult body mod to CotS but was getting CTD. At the time it seemed like it would work but after further analysis of the CotS files, I came to the conclusion that the meshes were having difficulty scaling to the CotS skeleton. But the girl int he video seems to be a custom body mesh with bbp. How were you able to accomplish your body? Or am I just totally effing this up : / Â NVM I see how you did it.
TJ888 Posted June 9, 2013 Posted June 9, 2013 Can someone please list the mods used in The part 2 video? Don't include any graphic mods, or stuff like hair and environment, Â as I don't mind about them, just asking about the nude mods and sex mods.
r1man Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 Ok I figured out how to install it. Now my problem is, she doesn't look as good as what's in the pictures. I would like to see the stand-alone version and the other NPC you mentioned in the video. Are you still releasing those? Â Also, every time I walk up to her, she looks down. Any ideas why?
xenic Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 I'm trying to get this to work but when I install CoTs I get ugly heads. Â Â
WaxenFigure Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 I'm trying to get this to work but when I install CoTs I get ugly heads.  2013-07-02_00003.jpg  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15192-yii-techniques-labors-children-of-the-sky-r2-upd-0902/page-45?do=findComment&comment=436058 -- See that post (and any follow up messages)
xenic Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 I installed CoTS R2 and keep running into problems. I'm starting to wonder if I am downloading the correct file. Also, I have the files listed in the above post. Â Â EDIT: I got it working buy installing Xvision children, then CoTS, then this mod.
xenic Posted July 5, 2013 Posted July 5, 2013 I'm actually curious as to which armor that is in video 1. Does anyone know?
Guest carywinton Posted July 19, 2013 Posted July 19, 2013 This is yet another really great mod based on COTs, excellent job. Yes any recommendations for armor that will work with her would be great. Yes Xenic I too would like to know what armor is being used in the photos. Â Update: I may have just found the cloths! http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14146/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D14146%26user%3D1&pUp=1
germanicus Posted August 5, 2013 Posted August 5, 2013 This is exellent work. Thank you. I have only one problem. Yu said in introdustion that she can be found in Riften, barab and bee inn. My game doesn't show her altough I installed COTS previiously. Is there some cacth?
Guest carywinton Posted August 10, 2013 Posted August 10, 2013 This is exellent work. Thank you. I have only one problem. Yu said in introdustion that she can be found in Riften, barab and bee inn. My game doesn't show her altough I installed COTS previiously. Is there some cacth? That is odd because she should be there in Riften in the Bee and Barb inn, this is where I have found her on 2 complete play through, make sure she is set low in your load order and obviously she is "checked" other than that I would see if you have a mod that is conflicting. Do you have any other NPC follower mods that place them in the same place or might use the same assets?
Guest carywinton Posted August 10, 2013 Posted August 10, 2013 I'm actually curious as to which armor that is in video 1. Does anyone know? If you happened to miss my post below here is the link to her cloths. The mod also adds a vendor in the Silver Blood Inn in Markarth, so you can choose which colors and different styles you want, there are some nice choices. Â http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14146/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D14146%26preview%3D&pUp=1
germanicus Posted August 10, 2013 Posted August 10, 2013  This is exellent work. Thank you. I have only one problem. Yu said in introdustion that she can be found in Riften, barab and bee inn. My game doesn't show her altough I installed COTS previiously. Is there some cacth? That is odd because she should be there in Riften in the Bee and Barb inn, this is where I have found her on 2 complete play through, make sure she is set low in your load order and obviously she is "checked" other than that I would see if you have a mod that is conflicting. Do you have any other NPC follower mods that place them in the same place or might use the same assets?   No sir, I installed COTS r2 and then Alicia. I even started fresh game. When it didn't work I installed COTS beta. Same thing. And she was low in loading game order. You did a great job making her. I'm so sorry that I can't have her in my game. Â
germanicus Posted August 12, 2013 Posted August 12, 2013 this is the third time I reinstalled skayrim. Just to get Adalia. installed COTS r2 and adalia as follower, did sorting through BOSS, she is almost the last on the list, have no other followers in Riften, and still can get her. Shit!
suechan Posted August 13, 2013 Posted August 13, 2013 Hello, I found your follower mod by using google. I really like your Adalia and the videos. At first i had problems to install the mod. I couldnt find Adalia at the inn and when I tried to spawn her, I saw nobody. =( Â Then I found the NMM version of Child of the Sky >_< When I was downloading I removed the main mod and that fix. The NMM version was easier to install o_o Now I finally found her at the Inn! *-* Â It looks a little weird when I'm an adult and have an ego perspective like a child But I'm happy with Adelia and I want to thank you for uploading her. Maybe I will try to use my NPC Editor to change her appearance a little :3
germanicus Posted August 13, 2013 Posted August 13, 2013 Hello, I found your follower mod by using google. I really like your Adalia and the videos. At first i had problems to install the mod. I couldnt find Adalia at the inn and when I tried to spawn her, I saw nobody. =( Â Then I found the NMM version of Child of the Sky >_< When I was downloading I removed the main mod and that fix. The NMM version was easier to install o_o Now I finally found her at the Inn! *-* Â It looks a little weird when I'm an adult and have an ego perspective like a child But I'm happy with Adelia and I want to thank you for uploading her. Maybe I will try to use my NPC Editor to change her appearance a little :3 Â YAY! thanks a lot man. I red your post and downloaded NMM r1 version, installed it and Adalia was in Riften. Finally. Grateful to you for this.
Philsi Posted August 15, 2013 Posted August 15, 2013 Hey guys! Â Any news concerning the teenager race?
Vivi Posted August 16, 2013 Posted August 16, 2013 Lovely mod she didnt follow me first but solved that by moving her to the very end of the load order (she was nearly at the bottom but seems that wasnt enough). However i also cant find any option to adopt/marry her, not even with amulet of mara. I have UFO installed but i have marry option with other custom followers. Well its not the end of the world, she works perfectly fine otherwise
eifrag Posted September 1, 2013 Posted September 1, 2013 hi!!  I use the adalia mod but what I have is "COTS reworked standalone". not the cots you have link in the description  strange that I dont have any crashes, pls. tell me why?
Crate123 Posted September 1, 2013 Posted September 1, 2013 I wonder if the bodyslide for children is available for everyone else ?
Flegeton Posted September 4, 2013 Posted September 4, 2013 Hey, what is the title of soundtrack from: Way to Heaven pt1 - A SKYRIM MOVIE ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now