Gender Swapper: A simple AAF toggle.

Gender Swapper: A simple AAF toggle.

View File

Since @galgat mentioned it on the LL Discord, and I realised how simple it was, I figured I'd whip up a script, set up a basic MCM option, to force a specific gender for AAF.
Thus, This.

Simple: Literally just a true/false MCM option, and the script to check that, and remove/apply the keywords.
Note: If an item is applying/removing the same keywords, there may be Shenanigans™, otherwise, shouldn't have any issues (unless I messed up the script somewhere).

Might have a break before workin on somethin else, but we'll see.

Edit: Might flag it as ESL at a later stage, am lazy right now.

Yes some quest's, some AAF mod scenarios, might have different dialogue depending on the gender of the PC. 

Depending on your desired physical preference it could be quite advantageous to be able to assume the gender of male while remaining physically female, and vise versa.  It may not work with all dialogue condition's, but for those that it does it might make for some interesting choices, and some unique changes.

To be able to swap your perceived gender quickly, back and forth from one to the other.

• 4 months later...

I for one was looking for a mod like this, I like playing a female character even though I am roleplaying a "last man on earth" scenario, I need to use it a bit more but I was a bit disconcerted when I opened the AAF scene to see that my character still used the female figure, Like i said I need to use it to see if it works right for me.

TL;DR: I recommend this mod

• 10 months later...

It worked in the first time when I use FutanariFEV injection after I toggled genderswapper off in MCM. My female character and female follower stayed on FEMALE in AAF.

But next time I loaded the save, My female character and female follower became MALE in AAF, did I do something wrong or misunderstand the setting in MCM?