Fallout 4 High heels and updating to fusion girl 1.6

Hello,

I have a problem getting the new Fusion Girl body and High heels to work right, i convert the outfits fine body looks good in the outfit but the feet no longer fit in the high heel shoes, ive tried to fix this but i just dont have enough info on how this part works. Please help, someone must know how this part works. Thank You.

1 hour ago, DocClox said:

If it's the "High Heels" mod from Nexus, they won't. They need converting to work with FG and that looks to be a lot of work.

I (reluctantly) switched over to using these

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42366

They seem to do everything I need.

Thanks for the suggestion, but doesnt help me fix some of the outfits i have.

7 hours ago, Mistress Jade said:

Hello,

I have a problem getting the new Fusion Girl body and High heels to work right, i convert the outfits fine body looks good in the outfit but the feet no longer fit in the high heel shoes, ive tried to fix this but i just dont have enough info on how this part works. Please help, someone must know how this part works. Thank You.

Probably because heels have wrong bone weight

7 hours ago, Mistress Jade said:

Hi, Thanks for the response,  I didn't realize the foot had a bone weight. So what is the solution to that?.

Spoiler

4444.png.f90f67385e9867d74ae80dd3f0cbc92a.png55555.png.077ddbbbb1d94dfb7f228707a3fec530.png

Probably if you have not work with bone weight, try to search some guide

Red color means that platform2 (right one) is fully depends on bone with name Rleg_Foot

And female leg is also become red when it is close to touch with Platform, so this parts will work together correctly

1 hour ago, Indarello said:
  Reveal hidden contents

4444.png.f90f67385e9867d74ae80dd3f0cbc92a.png55555.png.077ddbbbb1d94dfb7f228707a3fec530.png

Probably if you have not work with bone weight, try to search some guide

Red color means that platform2 (right one) is fully depends on bone with name Rleg_Foot

And female leg is also become red when it is close to touch with Platform, so this parts will work together correctly

Thanks for responding! guess i got my work cutout for me! lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2020 at 8:48 PM, Mistress Jade said:

Hello,

i too had that problem. every different higheels having same issue by 1.61 fg . u know the procedure pls tell me.

On 7/14/2020 at 2:15 AM, hrx00 said:

i too had that problem. every different higheels having same issue by 1.61 fg . u know the procedure pls tell me.

Sorry i have not made any progress on this yet. I haven't given up on finding out how to do it.

• 4 weeks later...