Hello.

Everytime I try to install certain sex mods like creatures pack (v1, v2 etc), animationsaddonsAndfixes6.2, and Custom Moans, my AAF load meter sticks at 30%. The Home button stops working, the enter button doesn't let me start it up and neither does the Page Down button. Is there a fix to this to make these mods work correctly? When I uninstall them, AAF works fine again.

Thanks!

43 minutes ago, Apex-Fox said:

I'm having the same problem and fallowed this guide all the way and its still stuck at 30%.

AAF has just been updated today.

Quot from AAF thread "

### Fixed
- applyOverlaySet not working for male actors.
- animation packs with positionTrees crashing on boot ("stuck at 30%"")

---"

49 minutes ago, Apex-Fox said:

I'm having the same problem and fallowed this guide all the way and its still stuck at 30%.

If you did and you still followed it correctly..

1º You didn't really (maybe check incompatibilities).

2º Something is fucking up your XML files for animations.

At a guess, Indarello's Patch for Animations or Polistiro's Leito & Crazy patches.

That said, hop over onto AAF Discord and we can figure it out. LoversLab troubleshooting is a MESS.

14 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

AAF has just been updated today.

Quot from AAF thread "

### Fixed
- applyOverlaySet not working for male actors.
- animation packs with positionTrees crashing on boot ("stuck at 30%"")

---"

That's just AAF Crashing and even if that crash is fixed, you'd have a ton of errors in AAF's Admin mode about animations and wouldn't work properly because there's files that are fucked in your setup and its causing AAF to crash or hang at 30%.

8 minutes ago, Saya_Scarlett said:

That's just AAF Crashing and even if that crash is fixed, you'd have a ton of errors in AAF's Admin mode about animations and wouldn't work properly because there's files that are fucked in your setup and its causing AAF to crash or hang at 30%.

Ok headed to discord. but I fixed it, after I removed the one patch to bang them all it worked.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had the issue with AAF only loading to 30%. Someone found a solution that worked for them and I tried the same.. It worked for me. In the AAF_ini.settings see if the priority is set to -1 and change it to 1.  I changed the Meta.ini and AAF_ini.settings under the AAF folder.

Example  priority = -1         ; Sets priority of this settings file (ie. controls which settings are used when multiple ini files are found.)

On 7/23/2020 at 11:33 AM, Halefury said:

Had the issue with AAF only loading to 30%. Someone found a solution that worked for them and I tried the same.. It worked for me. In the AAF_ini.settings see if the priority is set to -1 and change it to 1.  I changed the Meta.ini and AAF_ini.settings under the AAF folder.

Example  priority = -1         ; Sets priority of this settings file (ie. controls which settings are used when multiple ini files are found.)

Just tried your fix and now my game crashes as soon as i load a save so i don't think thats gunna work for me

Kept having this issue and had to start a new game , changed the -1 to a 1 and mine loaded up fully. It may not help with saved files tho esp if anything is overwriting your ini. file.  Start a new game and only Load AAF and it's requirements and change the -1 to a 1 in AAF_ini.settings and see if it loads to 100%. If it works you know you  have some other culprit giving you issues.