Berni's Collection (Furry +18) Cats & dogs update

3 hours ago, RowanW0lf said:

Probably a stupid question but...why soft werewolf cock is a clothe?... if it's possible to make the hard one as anatomy part, it should be probably the same for the soft one no? the fact that is a clothe doesn't resolve the trouble that when we set "hard werewolf cock" for ALL Werewolves on the world, some are basically naked in their wolf form and run around with hard cock... plus, i don't find any head or paws or tails anywhere (and the ''werewolf tip color" color a spot on human dick too XD

not in WW. it's not possible. if you see WW body picker you can see that there's only a hard option.

this is by design of Turbodriver the author or WW, complain to them if you wanna changed it ^^

hello! I'm having some worries about the werewolf side, my sim who was turned into a werewolf doesnt get the soft version of the penis, yet the son randomly does? I can't find anything about it and im a little confused, also idk what the werewolf penis colour tattoo does, it doesn't seem to do anything besides give my sim a red tip in human form. Thanks!

6 hours ago, Quinn_39 said:

hello! I'm having some worries about the werewolf side, my sim who was turned into a werewolf doesnt get the soft version of the penis, yet the son randomly does? I can't find anything about it and im a little confused, also idk what the werewolf penis colour tattoo does, it doesn't seem to do anything besides give my sim a red tip in human form. Thanks!

Wickedwhims doesn't even support soft penis for werewolf, only hard penis for now.

I think there is something wrong when I try to equip the penis of yours.

When ever I try it in Werewolf form, it gives me the orange error window and it produces the "WickedWhims_v170f_Exception.txt".

image.png.9460dbcf0f2858b86ae7a6aecccbbe4d.png

I'm trying this using WickedWhims.

I only downloaded, "Werewolf 1.61.zip".

Do I have download everything in the download page?

WickedWhims_v170f_Exception.txt

Edited by ioawdfv
12 hours ago, Mqex said:

Just bumping this one.

It may be a skin overlay on your sim check the skin details to make sure. you may have to remove it from your sims then unlink the werewolf form and check to see if its gone or if you have crilender cas unlocks then you can just remove from skin details

On 6/25/2022 at 3:15 PM, RowanW0lf said:

thanks for quick ansewer! so if i understand, i'll have to manually edit ALL werewolves in town for this uncolored penis problem?

what do you mean by 'i left checked situational outfit on'' and can you fix it if it's the problem for the fact that all sims werewolf are showing their hard penis anytiime? x)

and i'm super exited about the sheath for werewolf form!!! it'll be nice to not see them hard at any moment! if they'll have a sheath i surely will let them naked it'll be less strange^^

Edit: do you have any idea about when you will release a soft sheathed penis for werewolf form by the way? *_*

2 seconds in Photoshop and you're done

image.png.5fecb48f1466733d86b24a2b9ab786a3.png

Hi, I am wondering if there is a possibility to make the werewolf dicks fit for feminine framed sims as well? As I got a female werewolf who I would like to have a dick, but since the werewolf dicks are limited to masculine frames and even with me going in with sims 4 studio and editing it just makes it so that the whole middle section of the sims body goes missing instead, since it is not made for feminine frames at all. Other than that so does the mod works splendidly and the dicks looks fantastic!

3 hours ago, peachello said:

hello, the werewolf penis picker is not showing up on my body selector...? i have the latest WW

You are attempting to set a werewolf penis for "all sims" which is not supported yet (maybe never) in Wicked Whims. You can only set it for specific sims (male and werewolf), one at a time.

1 hour ago, bbfli said:

You are attempting to set a werewolf penis for "all sims" which is not supported yet (maybe never) in Wicked Whims. You can only set it for specific sims (male and werewolf), one at a time.

Where did you get that "not supported yet (maybe never)" from? ?

Did you even check the latest WW version or are you just assuming you're on latest without checking, and presenting what you see in-game as fact?

image.png.5167d3b60da79982a6727a52d918b94e.png

Clearly, it is supported. Was from day 1, and there's a reason Berni suggested it as a workaround in the original guide in the file's description.

8 hours ago, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

Where did you get that "not supported yet (maybe never)" from? ?

Did you even check the latest WW version or are you just assuming you're on latest without checking, and presenting what you see in-game as fact?

image.png.5167d3b60da79982a6727a52d918b94e.png

Clearly, it is supported. Was from day 1, and there's a reason Berni suggested it as a workaround in the original guide in the file's description.

i have version 170f which is the latest public version and werewolf selector doesnt show up

idk if any mods could possibly conflict with WW but i highly doubt it, my only big script mods are MCCC, SimDa dating app, betterbuildbuy and UI cheats

9 hours ago, peachello said:

i have version 170f which is the latest public version and werewolf selector doesnt show up

idk if any mods could possibly conflict with WW but i highly doubt it, my only big script mods are MCCC, SimDa dating app, betterbuildbuy and UI cheats

i've had older versions of MCC cause WW to miss newly added options.

Unsure how that happens but here ya go.

Alright, I'm stumped. 
For whatever reason, the penises on my werewolves are static and do not move with the body- meaning they kinda float in one place no matter what the werewolf is doing and stretch the model around the groin. 

Wickedwhims is updated, I don't have any rigs downloaded so it's not an incompatibility issue there (unless I need a rig...? if so can someone point me in the direction of one that's compatible with the latest WW because I cannot find any.) Tried removing WW altogether, no dice, so I don't think it's that. I can paint them just fine, no warping issues with the actual penis model, but it sure does hate actually being attached to the body lol. Anyone have an idea of what might be affecting this? 

So it seems the muzzle slider isn't working for human/non occult sims, it worked for spellcasters and vampires, I think it didn't work on mermaids and I forgot to check aliens, I don't use CASUnlock so no idea on werewolves, some of the ears, the dog and cat ears also have a texture bug where the inner ear can show up on the back of the ear, this happens with Savestate's swatches along with some of your own and Sora's as well

Savestate's muzzle morph is having the same issue too, I have my mod folder set up to allow for override patches so I did move your file in there to test, made no difference, obviously I'm not expecting you to fix Savestate's, just pointing out that it's also happening there so likely werewolves patch broke it due to the code change to sliders that beast form brought, at least from my limited understanding

On 6/23/2022 at 11:55 AM, Annaztien said:

Hi. When I go into ww settings to select the male anatomy for werewolves the picture shows the werewolf pene is pink. But in game its coloured to match the fur of my wolfies(in this case all black). Did I do something wrong or is it a bug? 

06-22-22_11-19-31 AM.png

That werewolf body is looking different there & looking nice, were wondering what you might have to get it looking like that. As i'd like the male werewolves to have that kind of body & whatnot as well in my game

23 hours ago, mafavo1258 said:

That werewolf body is looking different there & looking nice, were wondering what you might have to get it looking like that. As i'd like the male werewolves to have that kind of body & whatnot as well in my game

I made a skin detail to give my werewolf abs and pecks ? mine isn't uploaded anywhere but recently Sewersims published a cool Wolfie skin detail.

https://sewersims.tumblr.com/post/689944584192704512/alpha-chad-wolves-more-classic-werewolf-overlay