Berni's Collection (Furry +18) Cats & dogs update

• 1 month later...
On 10/1/2021 at 4:40 PM, Yarkdark said:

how did you get the tongue to show up on furry characters? When I try there is no tongue do I require any extra files?

no extra files needed.

just choose the tongue in WW/DD body part picker.

only problem i found is no way to change tongue color via textures or anything, so i'm still working on a workaround.

16 hours ago, GalionSkyedragon said:

I have no clue if this has been resolved or not. but i am asking anyway. my furry sims the penis turns to human penis during lewd sessions. and i was wondering if there was a setting or mod that could fix that

Have you set hard penis to the furry one as well in the body selector? just to make sure that isn't the issue

5 hours ago, Alex985 said:

I have a question, is there a way to edit the size of the penis? Or it cannot be modified?

I think WW has an experimental option to do that, it might be in the patreon build or it could be in the public one too, as for these ones on their own, you'd have to get the mesh file and modify it in a sims4studio compatible version of blender to my understanding

On 10/24/2021 at 12:46 AM, The_Countess said:

I think WW has an experimental option to do that, it might be in the patreon build or it could be in the public one too, as for these ones on their own, you'd have to get the mesh file and modify it in a sims4studio compatible version of blender to my understanding

no need to use that

On 10/23/2021 at 6:58 PM, Alex985 said:

I have a question, is there a way to edit the size of the penis? Or it cannot be modified?

I already suggested another mod that can do that to one person slightly before in this thread, I asked the person to pm me

the ww experimental feature is in public ww but requires dick to add extra sliders

the mod I suggested to someone in pms works with Berni's meshes

i am not going to link to it because I'm not 100% sure whether you can link mods hosted outside LL but I know that I can copy paste it for you in pms from message I sent to the two or three people that asked for this, as long as you pm me

Edited by BenjiThatFoxGuy
fixed a very bad typo

It is a really awesome mod, I love it and the detail that you have compiled and worked on is amazing!!!

I have a prob with finding the hooves in your mods.  If you have your horse packages separate, please could you post it.

Also, will there be a mod eventually for horsegina and dogina for males?

Edited by Twilyt
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/28/2021 at 6:19 AM, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

I already suggested another mod that can do that to one person slightly before in this thread, I asked the person to pm me

the ww experimental feature is in public ww but requires dick to add extra sliders

the mod I suggested to someone in pms works with Berni's meshes

i am not going to link to it because I'm not 100% sure whether you can link mods hosted outside LL but I know that I can copy paste it for you in pms from message I sent to the two or three people that asked for this, as long as you pm me

I've already sent you a pm

• 1 month later...

It looks like one of the recent updates broke this mod so that it doesn't work with WickedWhims anymore? I think this update was about 2-3 months ago, any plans for updates coming? Or does anyone have any ideas on how to get this working again?

Or is anyone else having this issue? Love this mod and want to be able to keep using it

More specifically, it seems to be all the files referring to the individual penises and sheaths. The actual furry aspect of the mod seems to be working just fine, but the genitalia itself isn't working

Edited by garriden
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2021 at 9:45 PM, garriden said:

I have yeah. Removing the furry bits makes it work again. Maybe I just need a full on re-install of the game and the mods to get them to work again?

the file might have gotten corrupt for you on download or just as is sitting on your hard drive. the mods still work, causing no issues.

yes, even with the 23th patch and wedding dlc.

On 2/16/2022 at 9:24 AM, eggplantdestroyer said:

hey i tried using your animal genitalia packages but the textures are missing (the horse, feline, and hyena ones are solid black). im guessing its because i have like a confglicting skin tone mod installed but i cant find it anywhere and i was wondering if anyone else is having this kind of problem and has found a solution?

add the "penis color" tattoo in cas.

and make sure to try and rely on the base furry mod skin tone, color is way off with other skin tones.

• 2 weeks later...

hey there! just wanted to ask, for some reason the bunny head isn't showing up anywhere in skin details. i looked very carefully several times and didn't find it anywhere. i have a few mods from sorafoxyteils, could there be some kind of conflicting file? thanks to anyone who helps!

Hey there! Awsome mod! absolutely love it but ive got an problem im not sure how to fix, i recently went through all the hassle of installing sims studio to with the unremovable underwear on the feminine male bodies which has in its self, revealed another problem, the giving any male floofer (fem version or not) a pussy causes them to also along side it have some shiny legs? ah heres a screenshot!, any ideas?1780318764_Screenshot(1).png.064508ca2bc83906c88675d696c23bab.png

Edited by bloodyknife44
  • 4 weeks later...