3 hours ago, aidenboyjon said:

Wanted to mention this here, but the spider replacements is causing a crash when trying to access the wagon trinket shop. Any reason for why this may be happening?

for me it works well, it is some incompatibility with other mod; you will have to go through one by one your list of mods

45 minutes ago, Dan _ said:

for me it works well, it is some incompatibility with other mod; you will have to go through one by one your list of mods

It turns out that manual installation of this mod with spiders nest 2 doesn't work for some reason. Had to change it to placing the whole mod into the mod folder. I prefer manual install to save copies of mods.

4 hours ago, aidenboyjon said:

It turns out that manual installation of this mod with spiders nest 2 doesn't work for some reason. Had to change it to placing the whole mod into the mod folder. I prefer manual install to save copies of mods.

mmm I don't understand your problem, is it with the original mod itself or with my replacements? If it is with the original mod try to either put it at the top of your mod list or in the last part; if it is with my replacements, the installation of all is manual if or if you have to replace in the original mod folder, delete the modfiles file and see if you have other mods / patchs that can modify the same mod and interfere with my replacements

On 8/6/2020 at 1:48 AM, Dan _ said:

mmm I don't understand your problem, is it with the original mod itself or with my replacements? If it is with the original mod try to either put it at the top of your mod list or in the last part; if it is with my replacements, the installation of all is manual if or if you have to replace in the original mod folder, delete the modfiles file and see if you have other mods / patchs that can modify the same mod and interfere with my replacements

So I am unsure if this was a recent update to the dd file system, but I was able to fix the problem by putting the mod with your edits in a mod folder in the root folder (I don't remember a "mod" folder being in the root folder). What I originally used to do was copy the files and replace the games files. I guess this was changed recently maybe because I never had that issue before. granted the mods never showed up on the mod list, but they worked before. I solved the issue, but I am unsure if anyone else might run into a similar issue.

Awesome mods here Dan_, you are doing a great job !

I only have a small issue, since i installed sexy fallen heroes, i can't stack more than 5 of any gem, even with mods for unlimited stacks (sexy fallen is placed after the stack mod). Any idea how to correct that ?

Thanks in advance ! 

1 hour ago, Astartes916 said:

Awesome mods here Dan_, you are doing a great job !

I only have a small issue, since i installed sexy fallen heroes, i can't stack more than 5 of any gem, even with mods for unlimited stacks (sexy fallen is placed after the stack mod). Any idea how to correct that ?

Thanks in advance ! 

This mod here is not mine, but I have modified it to work well with my modifications; The new stacks are not that outrageously high but they are a big change, download it and put it in your mods folder and activate it as high as possible in your mod list. If you still don't see the changes, it means that you have a much more complex mod that can edit the stack accumulation files differently...

1414094578_bigger_inventory_stacks.rar

On 8/8/2020 at 6:52 PM, Dan _ said:

This mod here is not mine, but I have modified it to work well with my modifications; The new stacks are not that outrageously high but they are a big change, download it and put it in your mods folder and activate it as high as possible in your mod list. If you still don't see the changes, it means that you have a much more complex mod that can edit the stack accumulation files differently...

Thx, i will try it ASAP !

Hey, man, nice works! 

I tried to download some background mod and building mod before, but the link is unavailable, would you mind share those mod again? Appreciate. Also do you have a patreon acct or something i can donate? Your hard working deserve respect

2 hours ago, HYueS said:

Hey, man, nice works! 

I tried to download some background mod and building mod before, but the link is unavailable, would you mind share those mod again? Appreciate. Also do you have a patreon acct or something i can donate? Your hard working deserve respect

Hello, thank you very much but I do not have any patreon or something similar, also all my modifications are free.
As for the backgrounds, well the ones I make are a terrible version; currently I don't even use them anymore, it is an abandoned project.

Although if you want to support me in something you can do it in another way, I am not asking for money in return, I just hope you support the creators of the original mods.

I will send you a private message

17 hours ago, Tomkin said:

Hey, thank you for this collection.

Could you make the fallen heroes(sexy) into skins (with afflicted and heroic), I really like the dark skins they have ?

no, it is an additional work that I will not do, very separate currently I do not have much time for modifications

8 hours ago, tacoturtle said:

ALTERNATIVE VERSION.rar is consistently flagged by both Windows Defender and 7zip to contain Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml

mmm, surely it must be a problem with your antivirus, inside the file I have left some .exe that I use to correct the sprites; I sure detect that. Don't worry, all my files are free of viruses, it must be a false positive

Hi.

I would need some help with installing some of these.

One for example does require Spider nest New version, which can be gotten from a steam link as shown. However that version does contain a version of the mod with LOC2 files in the localization folder, which means they do not work with the GOG version I'm using (Thank you developers for not updating the GOG version). The GOG version does apparently only work with LOC files, not LOC2.

1 hour ago, rallyelgen said:

Hi.

I would need some help with installing some of these.

One for example does require Spider nest New version, which can be gotten from a steam link as shown. However that version does contain a version of the mod with LOC2 files in the localization folder, which means they do not work with the GOG version I'm using (Thank you developers for not updating the GOG version). The GOG version does apparently only work with LOC files, not LOC2.

create your .loc files; go to the localization folder of the game and extract all the files and leave only the localization.bat, drag the .string table files of the mod (inside the localization folder of the mod) and put it inside the folder.

Spoiler

screenshot_143.png.bd2fe050e816378864090d4baa6fd6ee.png

run the .bat and the .loc files will be generated (maybe some errors will appear, but this is normal); now just rename the one that corresponds to your language and put it in the mod folder.

Spoiler

screenshot_144.png.c753be624d6b2fc67b7df66d2daee54f.png

screenshot_145.png.3119a62ca14d1a56bc4a9b844e6cc3e3.png

don't forget to return the original files to the game's localization folder

this works with any mod

14 hours ago, Dan _ said:

Reveal hidden contents

screenshot_143.png.bd2fe050e816378864090d4baa6fd6ee.png

run the .bat and the .loc files will be generated (maybe some errors will appear, but this is normal); now just rename the one that corresponds to your language and put it in the mod folder.

Reveal hidden contents

screenshot_144.png.c753be624d6b2fc67b7df66d2daee54f.png

screenshot_145.png.3119a62ca14d1a56bc4a9b844e6cc3e3.png

don't forget to return the original files to the game's localization folder

this works with any mod

So you mean that you should rename those LOC files that you got when running the .bat and replace the original LOC files in the game localization folder with those?

By the way... could you try running the GOG version of the game. I think the localization.exe is broken.

2 hours ago, rallyelgen said:

So you mean that you should rename those LOC files that you got when running the .bat and replace the original LOC files in the game localization folder with those?

By the way... could you try running the GOG version of the game. I think the localization.exe is broken.

en la carpeta de localizacion del mod, es dificil de explicar usando un traductor.

Basicamente, si ocurre algun error es porque aun debes haber dejado algun archivo original en la carpeta localizacion del juego, tienes que sacar todos los archivos afuera y solo dejar localization.bat y recien pones los archivos .xml (string table) ejecutas y reemplazas en la carpeta del mod, renombras a tu idioma (english - 1717651804_english.loc)

On 8/8/2020 at 6:52 PM, Dan _ said:

Tried, didn't work, well, doesn't matter. Still, thanks !