@Dan _I really appreciate you collected all the quality mods into one threat which make it easier to browse along with fixing and tweaking some of the unsupported class mod.Ā  But I have no way to know what kind of change or tweak you did to the each mod class.Ā  So is there any document or change log text file for all the change or tweak you did to each class compared to original author's version?Ā 

Does anyone have the original files for the Draconblood class? I don't have a Steam version of Darkest Dungeon so I can't get it, even though the mod released, and I haven't found it here or on Nexus mods. I even tried the steam workshop downloader and I also tried to subscribe to the mods and look for them in my files, but none of it worked.

4 hours ago, MiffyMcmiffin said:

@Dan _I really appreciate you collected all the quality mods into one threat which make it easier to browse along with fixing and tweaking some of the unsupported class mod.Ā  But I have no way to know what kind of change or tweak you did to the each mod class.Ā  So is there any document or change log text file for all the change or tweak you did to each class compared to original author's version?Ā 

For the most part, they are just more skins, and simple tweaks to the abilities, changing stats and nothing else. I have not reworked any abilities, they are cosmetic changes or if the class did not have audio when it was launched, then apart from editing i added audio. They are only changes made until 2022 if the class was updated to a reworked version it is likely that my edits will no longer work. But it seems that most of the original classes did not have any more recent notable changes.

1 hour ago, Darius_4117 said:

Does anyone have the original files for the Draconblood class? I don't have a Steam version of Darkest Dungeon so I can't get it, even though the mod released, and I haven't found it here or on Nexus mods. I even tried the steam workshop downloader and I also tried to subscribe to the mods and look for them in my files, but none of it worked.

2778108500.rar

On 5/18/2023 at 1:17 AM, Dan _ said:

For the most part, they are just more skins, and simple tweaks to the abilities, changing stats and nothing else. I have not reworked any abilities, they are cosmetic changes or if the class did not have audio when it was launched, then apart from editing i added audio. They are only changes made until 2022 if the class was updated to a reworked version it is likely that my edits will no longer work. But it seems that most of the original classes did not have any more recent notable changes.

I see. thanks for the reply. I was initially skeptical to download at first because I was afriad that the improvement you made to would completely change the playstyle/skills of the characters.Ā  A lot of mod classes have a lot guide or tips for each character and I though your tweak would make those guides become inaccurate.

Does anyone have the original files for the Anaertailinā€˜s guqin Skinļ¼Ÿ

i couldnā€™t find it on patreon, soĀ i search on aifadian

it seems the mod was deleted becase it leads crash

but i think i can fix it

this little rabbit is so cute

f2659c8782270530dee79db8512e4f86_w451_h991_s4156.gif.jpg.e2d0003cbef6f60ee334d6aab39840a3.jpg

Dan,do you have the original file? i noticed you made a red hair version for the skin

BTW, Dan i pretty love your work

image.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hola amigo, veo que entiendes espaƱol, soy un traductor experimentado en el mundo de los eroges y juegos Indi me encanta aprender y demas, se que eres medio activo en mods, comenzare pronto a editar y hacer mods, eh traducido algunos mods y arreglado el cĆ³digo, y un par de ediciones en habilidades no se si te gustarĆ­a que fuera tu pupilo y que me enseƱaras cosas de este mundo a cambio pues te mostrare mis avances y subirlos por aqui.Ā 

On 6/27/2023 at 12:14 PM, Ataraxia Ero said:

Hola amigo, veo que entiendes espaƱol, soy un traductor experimentado en el mundo de los eroges y juegos Indi me encanta aprender y demas, se que eres medio activo en mods, comenzare pronto a editar y hacer mods, eh traducido algunos mods y arreglado el cĆ³digo, y un par de ediciones en habilidades no se si te gustarĆ­a que fuera tu pupilo y que me enseƱaras cosas de este mundo a cambio pues te mostrare mis avances y subirlos por aqui.Ā 

Hola, quieres aprender a traducir mods para DD?

On 6/28/2023 at 7:51 PM, Dan _ said:

Hola, quieres aprender a traducir mods para DD?

No, eso ya lo eh hecho pero de manera personal editando los loc me gustaria no se si tenga alguna guia para entrar en el mundo de los modders, si desea le presento algun trabajo o lo ayudo en lo que pueda.

12 hours ago, Ataraxia Ero said:

No, eso ya lo eh hecho pero de manera personal editando los loc me gustaria no se si tenga alguna guia para entrar en el mundo de los modders, si desea le presento algun trabajo o lo ayudo en lo que pueda.

Ahora no estoy modificando DD, solo hago simples ediciones; mi conocimiento es basico, no creo mods como tal solo edito las creaciones de otros autores, si buscas en mi hilo encontraras enlaces a sus patreons, fuera de eso si quieres crear tu propio mod deberias tener conocimiento de modelado, siendo mas precisos el modelado/animacion con spine en 2D, esto es la parte mas dificil y mi conocimiento es limitado, la creacion de clases no es tan complicado (si es una clase simple) aqui hay una guia muy basica:Ā Comunidad Steam :: GuĆ­a :: Darkest Dungeon - Modding Guide [Official] (steamcommunity.com)

Ā 

Tambien hay un sitio en discord no oficial, ahƭ es donde mayormente se congregan los creadores de contenidos, puedes pedir ayuda si es que quieres crear una nueva clase, hay poco que hacer en DD, puedes optar por crear una nueva clase desde cero o crear nuevos diseƱos que reemplacen a personajes o enemigos del juego, o crear arte que reemplace fondos/npc/objetos interactivos, aparte del eso estƔn algunos proyectos masivos que cambian todo el juego como Black Reliquary o que agregan nuevos entornos al juego base, los cuales tardaron aƱos en crearse y de un equipo entero,

aqui esta el discord:Ā https://discord.gg/CvemUe2M

4 hours ago, Dan _ said:

Ahora no estoy modificando DD, solo hago simples ediciones; mi conocimiento es basico, no creo mods como tal solo edito las creaciones de otros autores, si buscas en mi hilo encontraras enlaces a sus patreons, fuera de eso si quieres crear tu propio mod deberias tener conocimiento de modelado, siendo mas precisos el modelado/animacion con spine en 2D, esto es la parte mas dificil y mi conocimiento es limitado, la creacion de clases no es tan complicado (si es una clase simple) aqui hay una guia muy basica:Ā Comunidad Steam :: GuĆ­a :: Darkest Dungeon - Modding Guide [Official] (steamcommunity.com)

Ā 

Tambien hay un sitio en discord no oficial, ahƭ es donde mayormente se congregan los creadores de contenidos, puedes pedir ayuda si es que quieres crear una nueva clase, hay poco que hacer en DD, puedes optar por crear una nueva clase desde cero o crear nuevos diseƱos que reemplacen a personajes o enemigos del juego, o crear arte que reemplace fondos/npc/objetos interactivos, aparte del eso estƔn algunos proyectos masivos que cambian todo el juego como Black Reliquary o que agregan nuevos entornos al juego base, los cuales tardaron aƱos en crearse y de un equipo entero,

aqui esta el discord:Ā https://discord.gg/CvemUe2M

Si conozcon eso, aun que use la alternativa de DragonBones para animar sprites, pase un personaje de un juego de peleas y cree una skin, pero mi mensaje no era para eso, pensaba tal vez tener algun contacto o amigo en el mundo de los modders por si necesito consultar algo, no importa, perdon por molestarte.Ā 

@Dan_

Ā 

Dear Dan,

Ā 

the "archdemon to celestial class" is missing almost all the required skin files.

Ā 

i have the celestial mod.

Ā 

i put this in the celestial and replace everything.

Ā 

celestial shows up in game, the animation shows up but the texture of the model is missing so it turns up white.

Untitled.jpg

Ā 

EDIT:

Ā 

Nevermind, i relized that because i am using my own custom merged mods folder with a custom modfiles.txt the jester.sprite files weren't being loaded because they weren't being called by the modfiles.txt since in the original tenshi/celestial mod there is no "jester" files.

Ā 

thanks for all your contributions Dan, they really are great :D!

Edited by cantdownload22
13 hours ago, cantdownload22 said:

@Dan_

Ā 

Querido Dan,

Ā 

Al "Archdemon to Celestial Class" le faltan casi todos los archivos de piel requeridos.

Ā 

Tengo el mod celestial.

Ā 

Puse esto en el celestial y reemplacƩ todo.

Ā 

Celestial aparece en el juego, la animaciĆ³n aparece pero falta la textura del modelo, por lo que se vuelve blanco.

Sin tĆ­tulo.jpg

Ā 

EDITAR:

Ā 

No importa, me gustĆ³ que debido a que estoy usando mi propia carpeta de mods fusionados personalizados con modfiles personalizados.txt los archivos jester.sprite no se cargaban porque no estaban siendo llamados por los modfiles.txt ya que en el mod original de tenshi / celestial no hay archivos "bufĆ³n".

Ā 

gracias por todas tus contribuciones Dan, Ā”realmente son geniales :D!

try to edit the .atlas with notepad++ exit there are the names of the files that are pinned to the images may be with another name and cannot find it.

11 hours ago, Ataraxia Ero said:

try to edit the .atlas with notepad++ exit there are the names of the files that are pinned to the images may be with another name and cannot find it.

I already fixed it, just needed to add the "jester" sprites to modfiles.txt and they loaded in-game just fine.