Lovers Slave Trade 1.0 English *UPDATE*

HanPL

Correct; they drink the potion and then head straight to bed. I suspect they just find the first available bed' date=' but they might decide to return to a bed they own.

Then, while they're sleeping, you sneak up on them and cast the enslave spell on them.

[/quote']

From what I've seen, after drinking a Hypnotize potion the NPC will always return to a bed they own.

Once an NPC is alseep you don't have to sneak up on them, just get close enough to use the Enslave spell.

Have you checked the thread in the Downloads sub-forum? Lovers Slave Trade 0.2.1 Alpha English *UPDATE*

As I understand it the Slave Trainer Club doesn't need charges as the enchantment on it is just a basic knockdown spell. This means there's never a need to recharge it either.

The Slave Trainer Club is best used when sneaking and behind the target NPC. I've found that the club doesn't always knock them out' date=' when that happens they'll just run to the nearest guard.

[/quote']

every time I use it I get a 200 gold bounty on me so I just use potions or wait for them to sleep.

Using the club has never added to my bounty, the only thing that's ever increased my bounty is when an NPC sees me use the Enslave spell.

Is there something in anvil I noticed after setting this mod up the name is gibberish?

There's a dog (currently named "Huguri") added to Anvil' date=' but that's all. I don't know why the dog has been placed there, maybe for some future addition or maybe it was simply a mistake.

Just as a little FYI reminder, the thread in the Downloads sub-forum also contains various little bits of info, so it might be worth reading through that as well: Lovers Slave Trade 0.2.1 Alpha English *UPDATE*

I may just be retarded, but I can't find the training area in Bravil. I've been under Gilgondrin's tavern, found the little cave and the underground plaza beyond that. But I can't find anywhere to train slaves in there.

When I go to the Cheydenhal kennel, there's an option that says "train here, slave!" or something to that nature, with a book that determines what creatures are going to be "working". Is there something of that sort in Bravil?

I may just be retarded, but I can't find the training area in Bravil. I've been under Gilgondrin's tavern, found the little cave and the underground plaza beyond that. But I can't find anywhere to train slaves in there.

Exit the Inn and go behind it.

When I go to the Cheydenhal kennel, there's an option that says "train here, slave!" or something to that nature, with a book that determines what creatures are going to be "working". Is there something of that sort in Bravil?

Yes. but instead of animals there are already "trainers " inside cells.

Is there something in anvil I noticed after setting this mod up the name is gibberish?

There's a dog (currently named "Huguri") added to Anvil' date=' but that's all. I don't know why the dog has been placed there, maybe for some future addition or maybe it was simply a mistake.

[/quote']

Speak to Azzan inside the Fighter's Guild and sell your slave to him. He has 2 options, Personal sex slave and Animal slave, The animal slave will cause her to run outside and use the wolf tied to the tree!

[/quote']

Speak to Azzan inside the Fighter's Guild and sell your slave to him. He has 2 options, Personal sex slave and Animal slave, The animal slave will cause her to run outside and use the wolf tied to the tree!

Thanks for the info, I haven't gotten around to selling any trained slaves to any of the 7 NPC's listed in the readme. At least now I know why that dog is in Anvil! :)

For great fun.. I have been finding all the married ladies across Tamriel and enslaving them. After 20+ training sessions with either my mean ol' Ork or the dogs...

I sell them back to their respective husbands.

If they have a daughter.. I turn her ass out to work for me in the Market District.

This is probably the best Lovers Mod ever!

I have some trouble whit this mod once I get the key after handing in the quest Im not allowd entry to the traning room and once I get the potions and try to use em on the NPC that I whana give, the text wont come up... am I missing a file or cus from what I read and seen from the pictures its a awsome mod..

Looks like position error bug.

Make sure you installed everythin that is required and make sure you have correct load order.

Also try to use Lovers Spell and "Fix Motion/everything " option

And if you use LoversTachiCat2 disable it > enter game and check if that fixed the problem

I'm quite busy now and Skyrim is around the corner :D

But if you post direct link to download I might translate it in few hours.

Do you think you'll be giving modding a break for a while when Skyrim comes out? Lord knows I'm going to be giving playing Oblivion a break, so I certainly couldn't blame you.

We will see

But like I said already in other topic I'm not going to quit translating or Oblivion at all.

And about Slave Trade.

I will continue translating in few hours (0:45 here right now )

But from what I saw during translation there are few new cool things.

-Dressing as town guards and accuse people for crimes and demad sex as a payment (if you fail they will ran to "real " guards )

Also if your guard suit is not complete (missing parts ) other guards might be suspicious. same thing with wandering as Anvil guard in bruma etc.

-Various new drugs like Hypnotic vine or Skooma Injector (Yes Skooma injector, you need to mix 3 bootles of skooma to make very effective "poison " that will paralyze victim right away)

-2 (so far ) new Quests one involing wicked experiment on corpses.

Second finding and killing well..serial killer who kills...Slave Traders :D

Ok I translated it as fast as I could.

Some thing may still sound "strage " since I was working as fast as I can but they don't prevent any quest etc.

New in 0.3 (from read me )

ver0.3

Moved Entrance of Slave Trader Community to Counter a bit

Removed Entrance of Kennel in Cheydinhal, Connected Kennel Cell with Training Room Cell in Bravil

Removed Creature Lovers Dialogue except Rena in Chorrol

Removed Creatures added by Ver 0.2, 0.1

Removed Training Manager

Activate or Talk to Trainer, menu will appear

Added NewTopic For Trainer "Start Training"and"Stop Training"

Added Item "Skooma Injector", "Golden Mead", "Creature Firend", "Guard Helmet(Disguise)"

Added Arena, Port, Dump Site

you can employ tariner in trainer's Guild

Use download button to re-download new version

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2480

or direct link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?cub4u4cibcd0co5

Also in addition to read me

there are :

New Quests.

Disguising as Guards.

Betting fights in Slave Trade Community Arena

and few more things.