Lovers Slave Trade 1.0 English *UPDATE*

HanPL

A fast one: The warning about respawning NPCs (bandits for example) stands even if I use the reanimation spell?

Yes. Respawning NPC's are a potential problem. They can lead to save game bloat and even CTDs. You may get away with a few of them but too many might eventually break your game.

Sorry for posting here again (people reading this thread will get sick and tired of me) but i wanted to clear things up and understand the whole respawning-NPC slaves.

The danger of a bloated game exists because the NPC's type or because of a,possibly,very big number of them?

I'm asking because i enslaved four to test them.I sold two,got two more getting customers in a city and i slept for three-four days,fast-traveled here and there and i didn't have any problems.The only thing i noticed was,when i was saying to one of them "wait",a message was popping up saying "not in prison".

Sorry for posting here again (people reading this thread will get sick and tired of me) but i wanted to clear things up and understand the whole respawning-NPC slaves.

The danger of a bloated game exists because the NPC's type or because of a' date='possibly,very big number of them?

I'm asking because i enslaved four to test them.I sold two,got two more getting customers in a city and i slept for three-four days,fast-traveled here and there and i didn't have any problems.The only thing i noticed was,when i was saying to one of them "wait",a message was popping up saying "not in prison".

[/quote']

The bloat comes from their re-spawning. Under normal circumstances a re-spawnable NPC has the previous "copy" of himself/herself deleted/erased from the game world and that record of him is "purged" from the game. If you enslave that NPC who then later (based on the re-spawn time) makes a copy of itself then that must be save to your game file since two copies of that NPC where never intended to exist at the same time. Thus the bloat. Now with one or two bandit types enslaved the bloat may not be large but it can get so over time. Enslaving a bunch of re-spawnable NPC's will quickly bloat your game save (how quick depends on the respawn rate of those NPC's) and will likely lead to a corrupted game file if not addressed.

How many can you enslave and get away with it? How long before corruption may happen? No real definitive answers exist because no one that I know is willing to sit down and play test a couple of dozen times to figure out it out.....:P

Sorry for the wall of text....:s

Esp Updated to 1.0

Machine Translation of changes.

ver1.  0
ELSTGameSettings.  Add ini, After it trains, the magnification etc. of the limit and the price can be set. 
- Add automatic training advanced by training there is Player nearby. (Default ON set ini)
- Rank UP to sex slave's trainer is turned on by the ini setting, and turning off becomes possible. 
Ehiyoko v1.  The interaction in 10a. 
- Way correction that slave who was born belongs to slave faction
- It is a slave, Correct the thing that is not target Actor that is the trainer for the buying and selling. 
- Change to the way that digs into one's purse in the training request to the trainer who is not the slave. 
- Correct the influence of clearance partner's level on the price to 1/10. 
- Correct trouble from which training Token is given to Player. 
- Change the increasing person of the training result. 
- When the slave who not is is liberated, the result of training changes the sex slave and the trainer to the initialized way. 
- Add the [shibaki] stick to initial equipment. 

Download link on first page

Assuming this is a reply to my post regarding the warning and result of changing the mod order' date=' I don't know what to say other than perhaps you aren't running the same OBSE plugins I am. Having said that, allowing BOSS to re-sort mods caused this mod to fail every time I tried to enter any of the rooms within the training room that contained slaves. Again this was with version 0.5 and is consistent with the warning found in the readme. If I remember correctly, the first time it happened the result was minor. I had one slave, working as a flower girl, and all that happened was she had no earned money for me. The next time I had a dozen slaves all in training and thats when it failed. Anyway its all just minor and my complaint if it can be called that wasn't that it happened, but rather that it shouldn't have to. Anyway I think I'm currently pushing the limit of how many mods I can run so I'll take a stab at the new version soon. But thanks for trying to make me think its my current set up even though I currently have 20 odd Lovers plugins working flawlessly amongst the 130+ other mods I run:P

[/quote']

I've attached a screencap of my OBSE plugins if you're interested.

I take it from your post that your game worked until you had BOSS re-order your plugins. I've found that the quickest way to break my game is to allow BOSS to re-order my Lover's mods.

I run all my Lover's mods under my Bashed Patch. I don't let BOSS touch them - and I have a hell of a lot more than 150 mods running.

Hmm, thanks, I never considered loading all the lovers mods after the Bash Patch, I'll giver a go.

BOSS is terrible for trying to sort lovers files. BOSS does great for many other plugins but not lovers. You have two options:

1. Hand order your lovers stuff per the example here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

2. Grab the BOSS userlist made by ferdain here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6350

Well I wouldnt say Boss is "terrible" at it. For the most part even using boss I usually only need to move a few around by hand as per the first example you gave. Either way though, Thanks for your suggestions.

Anyway, I have discovered it has nothing to do with load order when refering to the crash. It seems my game doesn't like me leaving stock respawning NPC's like conjurers and town guards in the training area unattended. This time around I left 3 npcs, one in each of the rooms in the training area just to see what would happen. 2 of the NPCs were of the "stupidnpc" variety and one conjurer. After returning the jail room were i left the conjurer caused a crash while the other two did not. Did the same again with a guard with the same results. Needless to say, thats the end of this mod for me. Time to try bravilunderground instead I guess.

Anyway' date=' I have discovered it has nothing to do with load order when refering to the crash. It seems my game doesn't like me leaving stock respawning NPC's like conjurers and town guards in the training area unattended. This time around I left 3 npcs, one in each of the rooms in the training area just to see what would happen. 2 of the NPCs were of the "stupidnpc" variety and one conjurer. After returning the jail room were i left the conjurer caused a crash while the other two did not. Did the same again with a guard with the same results. Needless to say, thats the end of this mod for me. Time to try bravilunderground instead I guess.

[/quote']

If you are referring to slaves try to avoid taking the respawn npc's. They can cause save game bloat, and general weirdness if you do. Go for the non respawning NPC's. There are plenty of them out there.

Is it posiple to integrate some BDSM into this mod (like Dungeon pose) or even make new animations. Walking all four would be great. Man i'd love to see my slave walking all four. I also want to know if is there posiple to activate pose through dialog?

Walking all four would be great. Man i'd love to see my slave walking all four.

This part of your idea is in the game..

Find the Necromancer in the Slave port and tell him to make your slave a Doggy. After that she/he will crawl around behind you.:D

Wait, i did that already but all that change was how she response to me. Did i miss something??

I have tested v.1.0 whit LSTBravilUnderground v.0.95, whit a clean save.

Dialogues whit trainers are malfunctioning, if the trainer is a creature and i select "training" all the dialogues disappears, whit all the creatures.

Saving and reloading gives me back the dialogues, but the problem remain.

The option menu is broken, i can't change the values about making an actor copy or setting the slave disposition.

Reverting to SlaveTrader v.0.91, dialogues and menu now works correctly, this version is recommended.

Archived