Lovers Slave Trade 1.0 English *UPDATE*

HanPL

Really? Whenever I try to' date=' people tell me that they won't buy a slave that isn't disciplined. Is it a random chance?

[/quote']

I'm having the same thing in my game so I think it is.

Took the same person to enslave broke her tried to sell her to the anvil lighthouse man. Didn't work, nope, worked, nope, nope, nope, nope, did, nope, did, did, did.

So all in al I tried 12 times same person same buyer, but the results vary.

I believe there is some option, to get the person to be your GF and you can choose, cuz she's your childhood friend, a high class lady, a nun, a vixen,... Some of these options seem to work better.

Both in breaking and in selling. Tough I stress the "seems to" here.

Also in my example the person was none of the above, just someone I clubbed and enslaved (spell).

I dunno Mad God, I doubt its random. As difficult as it is to figure out how or what we are supposed to do, the mod seems structured so random seems unlikely.

Lol it's good to see I'm not the only one perplexed here. I could have sworn i saw a thread here that was sort of a walk thru otherwise I wouldn't have known about the trap door behind the bar. maybe it was in one of Prophours. I think I'll put this questline on hold for a while and level up instead.

Edit: Lol in the time it too to post, someone beat me to it. I didn't think you were talking about selling to random PCs, but to the guys in the undercity.

Really? Whenever I try to' date=' people tell me that they won't buy a slave that isn't disciplined. Is it a random chance?

[/quote']

I believe there is some option, to get the person to be your GF and you can choose, cuz she's your childhood friend, a high class lady, a nun, a vixen,... Some of these options seem to work better.

Both in breaking and in selling. Tough I stress the "seems to" here.

Also in my example the person was none of the above, just someone I clubbed and enslaved (spell).

Ack! My first slave is Ray Puman from the raperman questline, she has a face like a pitbull so if that option shows up, I be leveling my athletics running as fast as I can!Lol even pinky is cuter!Besides she enjoys the kennel way too much for my tastes.

Since the thread for slavetrader .81 was removed' date=' I guess I'll ask this here.

Is there any function or purpose to the arena? It's there, but I see no way to actually do anything there. Any help would be appreciated.

[/quote']

Actually I do think I remember reading somewhere that the arena wasn't finished but I am not absolute on that.

Since the thread for slavetrader .81 was removed' date=' I guess I'll ask this here.

Is there any function or purpose to the arena? It's there, but I see no way to actually do anything there. Also, is there any function to the slave auction place yet? And is it possible to sell slaves to goblins or ogres? A loading screen tells me that they come for slaves, but I see no option or way to sell my slaves to them.

And let me get this straight, in order to sell a slave, I have to "break" the slave right? I can find out if the slave is broken by the type of language and attitude the slave gives me right? I'm a bit confused because I have one slave that has the dialogue of a broken slave, but no one wants to buy her.

Any help would be appreciated.

[/quote']

In the arena you could have two slaves fight, either each other or Creatures. And the slave auction i dont think had a purpose as of yet.. If it did i never found it. And for the seeingly broken slave, double check the training progress. Sometimes it seems to reset but the dilogue doesnt reset with it.

Well version 9 of slave trader is out and is in process of being translated. All Hail HanPL!!!!!!!

Shouldn't be too long for it to be available. I did not see any arena functionality in the new slave trader but I could have missed it.

In version 0.7, the Arena lets you pit slave vs slave, or start a 2 slave "tag team" match vs NPC characters and creatures.

I obviously have no idea what happens in 0.9, but I can't wait to find out! I'd love to see Hackdirt Rebuilt and Cadlew Chapel make a re-appearance :)

Thank you for working on this again, HanPL!

But how do I do this? I've talked to those foppish gentlemen in the spectator areas but they have nothing to say about it! What do I do?

@TheMadGod

Have your slave (I take 2 slaves in there) ready to be sold. Speak to the ONE guy in the other door. You do not want to be in the room with the 2 foppish dudes. He will give you the options for the first slave to enter.. THEN speak to your other slave.. and again to the ONE dude.

Well, I just spent 24 hrs going through HanPl's 0.5 release an other than a few minor quirks with scripted items it was turning out to be an interesting play through. I call the quirks minor simply because slaves are easy to replace and the most notable quirk was when the slave training club started permanently paralysing victims. If you killed and reanimated them, they would revert to being permanently paralyzed again after the end of orgasm anims, sort of a snow white syndrome.

I had started out with the intent of creating a walk through for the mod seeing as the jumbled english translations in this version, particularly the slaver manual, left a lot of doubt.

But then disaster stuck in true Lovers mod fashion, and again a result of bad translation of a warning in the readme:

"[Warning!]

if you enslaved leveledCreature like Bandit, Necromancer, DO NOT Change Mod Index!!

if you did it, Slave's Data will be destroyed and cause CTD.

So, The Upper LoadOrder is Better."

Apparently "Mod Index and "loadorder" are the same thing. Do new slaves not get a unique base Id?

Now I try to be patient with these plugins just because of the nature of their existence, however the very nature of the bug described in the warning makes this a dangerous mod considering the experimental nature of Lovers mods. Load order is one thing but a dependency on mod index is more than a bit troublesome.

Since installing Lovers not a single day has gone by where I didn't have to re-sort the plugins and neither BOSS nor Wrye Bash are very happy with plugins that cant be moved. Not to mention the slim selection of non leveling, non essential NPC's to slave without breaking quests.

So I'll just have to uncheck this mod and write off the past 3 days of gameplay, and hope the the mod author is wise enough and talented enough to fix this very stupid and dangerous oversight for the next version. Either that or sticky it to the bottom of my "lovers mods to try" list. Too bad too, as I was enjoying it despite my adversion to beastiality but not enough to start over right away and I doubt I'm done adding plugins. Time to just play for a while. I think Vilja is making strawberries and crabmeat for dinner(blech!)

When I used this version of the plugin, I never had much problem with it. I'm using 0.7 now, but all the slaves I captured in 0.5 are still slaves in 0.7. I (used to) use a LOT of Bandit and Marauder slaves. All I do is "setactorfullname". Unless I lost track of them (they were breeding everywhere...), they seem to be working fine.

There are a LOT of named, non-respawning NPCs to enslave. Tons of them - more than enough. Actually, Vanilla NPCs are easier to train and break than the other 6,000 or so NPCs I have wandering about in my game.

Sneak into a house, enslave the wife, break her, and sell her back to her husband. Break the female beggars and have them "sell their flowers" in the city streets.

I have deleted and reinstalled numerous versions of this plugin and other dependant plugins (Bravil Underground, Pay Bandit For Slaver, ST Vitcims, etc.) without removing slaves or "clean saving" without problems.

It works fine. It can be a bit "wonky" and hard to figure out, but its more than worth the effort. You have something else that's screwed up or conflicting with it.

Version Updated to 0.91

Read first page for more info :)

What's new in this version 0.91 ? (nothing in the readme.txt or in japanese)

I play with the slavertraders mod from the PK AIO 4.2 pack, I don't know which version it is. Under the town, there are docks, boats, working arena, shops, creatures breeding rooms, humains/kernel/morgue training rooms. I can brain wash the slaves to crawl like a dog(the reading man upstair in the skooma-bourbon shop). I can enslave dead body, I don't use it.

I guess I will try to find myself what's new.

Here is machine translation of updates from 0.7 to 0.91

----------- Update history ----------------------------------------------, --------------------------------------------------------------

2012/05/29 (Tue) ver0. 9. 1

- Correct not the slave Menu of Creature but the question to which the but even so appears.

- The training result after the slave is liberated changes to the way not lost,

- Business contacts change Respawn to the way turned off to prevent Token being lost.

EReadme, Add the slave's training.

2012/05/28 (Mon) ver0. 9

- No death attribute is removed from trainer [kuricha-].

- Slave(Person)Mount the friends' training.

E"Buy back the slave. "Correct the conversation.

- Do not depend on the result of training and change to the way that can be bought in case of the sex slave. (Attention!! The training doesn't do and this like that nothing but. )

- Change the calculating formula of the training result.

(Random numbers: 0~99)[Wo] {5+(Rank of trainer of receiving and attack)+(Sex slave or more token of attack) +2*(Sex slave or more token of receiving)The remainder divided by } becomes the result of training.

- The trainer :. (As well as the sex slave)Change the change to the slave immediately by magic of the change to the slave to doing.

- The slave of the attack became in the object of the buying and selling while the slave was training mutually to prevent the subordinate-superior relationship from bumper-to-bumper and looping and it became a must not do way.

- Change in the crime even if trainer and slave's changes to the slave are witnessed and change to the must not do way.

- The paralytic effect of the [shibaki] stick and the [suku-ma] injection machine corrects it to the reflection doesn't do way.

- The training result became in the way accumulated in the trainer and it became a way.

- The rank as the trainer came to go up to the trainer by the thing that repeated training as the sex slave. Whenever the training result is seen, the rank is updated.

Standard of rank improvement

- Each times of Human 25 for Creature

- For Human(human+Creature)Each respectively 25 times

2012/05/26 (Sat) ver0. 8. 2

- Increase the reward when the crime comes to light, Change 200-->600 to slave, Disguise 50 ---->500

------> It will work the way that doesn't adhere to the public notice.

- Time that fails in disguise, The victim changes to the way from which it runs away to no way monastery.

- Correction of dialog

- Change horse's model, Increase the kind. The pole of the horse of LoversLab is necessary.

- Correct Script:xloversSTInitSlaveOption.

- Change the slave ledger to QuestItem.

- Correction of Script of magic

- Change slave's favorability to 100---->1000.

- Change the calculating formula of slave's value,

Basis(Result of training)*(Level of business contacts)

Bonus

- Difference of personality with purchaser

- When the purchaser is a noble, Two times

- When the purchaser is a beggar, Half the price

- When the purchaser is a creature, Three discounts

- When the commodity is a sex slave, Two surcharges

2012/04/30 (Mon) ver0. 8. 1

- Correct the question to which Menu of the Creature service is not correctly displayed.

- Change to the way to make the sitting customer stand at the right time.

2012/04/27 (Sat) ver0. 8

- Correction of Script

- Correct the thing where QuestScript that opens the inventory kept moving.

- Correction of dialog

2012/04/24 (Tue) ver0. 7. 5

- Add receiving and the attack to choices of training.

2012/04/17 (Tue) ver0. 7. 4 beta

- Set the priority of the slave service dialog to improving. Priority is 61.

- Add the delete function of the copy, Copy that has already been made can do nothing but erase with the console.

- To the instruction to the slave"Rest it here. "[Wo] addition

2012/03/18 (Sun) ver0. 7. 3 beta

- Addition of Slave Faction, The slave's combat is not raised easily and it does.

- NPC with nonaggression Token and the slave buying and selling is improper.

-----> Give it to the client for Quest to enslave specific NPC, Buy and sell it by a special topic.

-----> Use the topic of the slave buying and selling of normal in Quest to enslave unspecified NPC. The nonaggression token is a giving doesn't do in the client.

2012/03/16 (Fri) ver0. 7. 2 beta

- In the progress of Quest etc." Slave who put it away"However, correct in the time taken out when Disable is done and correct Enable to doing.

- Stop nonaggression Token and stop the judgment by addition <--- faction.

- Correct it to an advanced quickly by train way for the sex slave.

- The check on SkipFalloutBehavior is removed from FollowAI.

2012/02/22 (Wed) ver0. 7. 1 beta

- Correct in the time that the slave who was taking it died and correct it to the way that the buying and selling object is initialized.

- The slave change magic etc. to LesserPower from Spell

- Correct it to an advanced way for the attack the slave by training. According to circumstances, though Creature becomes a sex slave, too, It is not especially significant under the present situation.

- Correct in the time that changes slave's purchaser to the slave and correct it to the way that invalidates all bargains.

- Time that liberates slave Creature, Slave(Person)Training corrects it to the ending way.

- Change to the Player way to which the body position can choose because of by training.

- Change to the way to which the body position can choose even by the act when it is disguising it as the guard.

- The time conversation that sees slave's training condition changes to the end doesn't do way.

2012/02/15(Wed) - Renewal of Readme

- Change the order of the reference of Master of LSTBravilUnderground.

When I used this version of the plugin' date=' I never had much problem with it. I'm using 0.7 now, but all the slaves I captured in 0.5 are still slaves in 0.7. I (used to) use a LOT of Bandit and Marauder slaves. All I do is "setactorfullname". Unless I lost track of them (they were breeding everywhere...), they seem to be working fine.

There are a LOT of named, non-respawning NPCs to enslave. Tons of them - more than enough. Actually, Vanilla NPCs are easier to train and break than the other 6,000 or so NPCs I have wandering about in my game.

Sneak into a house, enslave the wife, break her, and sell her back to her husband. Break the female beggars and have them "sell their flowers" in the city streets.

I have deleted and reinstalled numerous versions of this plugin and other dependant plugins (Bravil Underground, Pay Bandit For Slaver, ST Vitcims, etc.) without removing slaves or "clean saving" without problems.

It works fine. It can be a bit "wonky" and hard to figure out, but its more than worth the effort. You have something else that's screwed up or conflicting with it.

[/quote']

Assuming this is a reply to my post regarding the warning and result of changing the mod order, I don't know what to say other than perhaps you aren't running the same OBSE plugins I am. Having said that, allowing BOSS to re-sort mods caused this mod to fail every time I tried to enter any of the rooms within the training room that contained slaves. Again this was with version 0.5 and is consistent with the warning found in the readme. If I remember correctly, the first time it happened the result was minor. I had one slave, working as a flower girl, and all that happened was she had no earned money for me. The next time I had a dozen slaves all in training and thats when it failed. Anyway its all just minor and my complaint if it can be called that wasn't that it happened, but rather that it shouldn't have to. Anyway I think I'm currently pushing the limit of how many mods I can run so I'll take a stab at the new version soon. But thanks for trying to make me think its my current set up even though I currently have 20 odd Lovers plugins working flawlessly amongst the 130+ other mods I run:P

Assuming this is a reply to my post regarding the warning and result of changing the mod order, I don't know what to say other than perhaps you aren't running the same OBSE plugins I am. Having said that, allowing BOSS to re-sort mods caused this mod to fail every time I tried to enter any of the rooms within the training room that contained slaves. Again this was with version 0.5 and is consistent with the warning found in the readme. If I remember correctly, the first time it happened the result was minor. I had one slave, working as a flower girl, and all that happened was she had no earned money for me. The next time I had a dozen slaves all in training and thats when it failed. Anyway its all just minor and my complaint if it can be called that wasn't that it happened, but rather that it shouldn't have to. Anyway I think I'm currently pushing the limit of how many mods I can run so I'll take a stab at the new version soon. But thanks for trying to make me think its my current set up even though I currently have 20 odd Lovers plugins working flawlessly amongst the 130+ other mods I run:P

I've attached a screencap of my OBSE plugins if you're interested.

I take it from your post that your game worked until you had BOSS re-order your plugins. I've found that the quickest way to break my game is to allow BOSS to re-order my Lover's mods.

I run all my Lover's mods under my Bashed Patch. I don't let BOSS touch them - and I have a hell of a lot more than 150 mods running.

Just wondering, upgradet to new version (disabled mod, save, enabled mod, load) and I cant' find the barrel in river to start the quest. I get the spells and books, and enslaving works and so does the dialog for slave NPCS.

Edit: At other topic I saw that you need to get "Handbill", only got 2 books, new merchant book and slave book.

Just wondering' date=' upgradet to new version (disabled mod, save, enabled mod, load) and I cant' find the barrel in river to start the quest. I get the spells and books, and enslaving works and so does the dialog for slave NPCS.

Edit: At other topic I saw that you need to get "Handbill", only got 2 books, new merchant book and slave book.

[/quote']

Please read the 1st post:

The Slave Trader plugin has been stripped of many of its features (they have been moved to Bravil Underground). However it still retains the PC's ability to capture slaves and train them via having sex with them. You can "personally" do the training or have another NPC/Slave do it. After training you can sell slaves for a nice profit.

Slave trader is now a stand alone plugin and is greatly reduced in what it has. The features it previously had have been moved to Bravil underground. The release of Bravil Underground "should be sometime this weekend" (most likely Sunday). It will be in alpha state as far as dialogue (of which there is a FREAKING TON) and will be cleaned up as we can play test it. :)

Will it be possible to replace this version with the future one without a clean save (without losing the slaves etc)?

Maybe.....there is no real way of knowing that until it happens. The good news is that I don't think this plugin will change much or often due to them pulling most of its features and sticking them into bravil underground.

Of course when I go and say something like that they will immediately go and release a new version just to annoy me....:P

Will it be possible to replace this version with the future one without a clean save (without losing the slaves etc)?

Maybe.....there is no real way of knowing that until it happens. The good news is that I don't think this plugin will change much or often due to them pulling most of its features and sticking them into bravil underground.

Of course when I go and say something like that they will immediately go and release a new version just to annoy me....:P

Thanks for the reply!

I'm utterly confused when reading about the slavetrader/victims/undergroundbravil (i don't know what will replace what).I guess the best thing for me is to shut up and wait. :P lol

Archived