Lovers Slave Trade 1.0 English *UPDATE*

HanPL

• 2 weeks later...

To enslave NPCs you need to get them unconscious first, making them drink the potions or beating them from behind (in sneak mode) using the "slaver mace" you can buy in the shop in the slavers district.

Then cast the slave spell on them.

Another option is to cast the necromancer's spell (his name is West) on dead bodies, although this part is still bugged in the current version (some resurrected actors don't behave as expected).

Damm you people :P

I lost Oblivion after moving to new rig and not planned to install it again but I keep getting Pm's regarding Lovers Slave Trade and other plugins so I decided to install it back.

I will have some free time soon so gonna tweak Slave Trade and Victims since don't really know if author will release new versions (and if he will no idea where we will find them since SHY is down for good )

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

Can anyone tell me how to do the goblin gang quest as its bugging me. I thought a slave that lasts might be a vampire or something and also where is the skooma injector? I found the drug dealer but not the injector. Many thanks

I uploaded LoversSlaveTrader v0.6.alpha.

Down Load Link

ttp://www.4shared.com/folder/RSdj43o8/ForGentleman.html

All Dialogue is "Japanese".This is Not English Mod. If You enjoy this Mod in English, you have to translate it.

[Requirement]

OBSE 20以上

oblivion.esm

Shivering Isles.esp

Lovers with PK v1.4.1 - 6 better

LoversCreatures

LoversBitch

Hey' date=' brand new here, been lurking a while but theres just one thing I need clarified. Can you enslave hostile NPCs, such as bandits? If not is there currently a mod out there that allows you to? Thanks to any who reply.

[/quote']

LoversMagic can do this, but you need to kill them first. And you can't really do much with them afterwards.

There's a reanimation spell that both revives the dead and instantly makes them your slave. You could also just rape them enough to the point where they become friendly (allowing you to cast your enslave spell without having to wait for them to sleep/using potions) if you don't feel like being a necromancer.

Of course, if you go the kill route make sure to LOOT THEM before you reanimate; their inventory seems to empty itself if you do so.

There's a reanimation spell that both revives the dead and instantly makes them your slave. You could also just rape them enough to the point where they become friendly (allowing you to cast your enslave spell without having to wait for them to sleep/using potions) if you don't feel like being a necromancer.

Of course' date=' if you go the kill route make sure to LOOT THEM before you reanimate; their inventory seems to empty itself if you do so.

[/quote']

Oh really? I was not aware if you raped a hostile NPC enough they will actually submit. Thanks for the info!

Of course' date=' if you go the kill route make sure to LOOT THEM before you reanimate; their inventory seems to empty itself if you do so.

[/quote']

Oh really? I was not aware if you raped a hostile NPC enough they will actually submit. Thanks for the info!

Takes about 10 times. Or use this command to set the number:

set xloversRapeSlaveQuest.SlaveAverageCount to # (# being the number you want it to be)

Isn't there a warning in the readme about possible CTDs if you enslave bandits or other respawning types, and then change the mod's index in the load order?

I've been avoiding taking bandits and the like just for that reason. Then again, my mod order can vary quite a lot at times.

Hey, do you perhaps allow me to look into those translations of your English versions? I already adjusted some of the previous SlaveTrader's dialogue for my personal use, and I'd like to fix a couple of dialogues to be more immersive if you let me. I really don't know how to get this across without sounding ungrateful, though, so please don't take it that way. 0_o I am very appreciative of your work and just want to help to make this even better. I'm not a native English speaker myself, btw, so it's not gonna be perfect but it's something I'd like to do. :)

I'm all for more people taking a crack at the dialogue' date=' if only to help improve the quality. Not to insult the fine folks who do this, but it's always good to have more eyes looking for errors and working on it.

[/quote']

I agree, my thoughts exactly. I would especially like to add some immersion to the conversations, as I find most adult mods don't lack in the animations department but the dialogues are a total turnoff. ;P

Let's not forget we're dealing with a medieval themed (kinda) fantasy rpg. That said, this is off topic but ... is there such a thing as an animation chooser for the Lovers plugins? I'm a horrible perfectionist and it always irks me when some of the really old animations go off, like where the females lean against invisible walls or other physics-defying animations that I simply don't like. I could, of course, sort them out one by one but that would be pointless in the long run as more animations get added and all. Ugh. Sorry for off topic. Just thinking ...

Merridy, there are lots of ways to replace or just disable animations you don't like. I have the same animation set from rev89 still running and it is easy to add back and remove stuff via just renaming files (ini and kf). However this isn't the thread to go into it. :)

Guest Donkey

@Donkey

I was looking at your screenshots (post#9) in the first page' date=' what mod are you using to have your NPCs look like that?

[/quote']

When i still had oblivion, i used Latest XEO + MBP and made glossy body look with glossy tools.

I made an ammusing discovery while playing yesterday. I have most of the main Lovers plugins running with some other mods including Sanctum Sanctorum player home and Dungeon Poses.

I wanted some different NPCs to enslave, but rather than making them in the construction kit and putting them in game I made a female character. Then I consoled "createfullactorcopy", changed the name using "setactorfullname" then "showracemenu" to change appearance of the PC and repeat. Then I changed my PC to male.

What is interesting is because I had the Dungeon Poser spell, all the clones had it as well.

So one day I come home from searching for Ayleid statues to find the three vendor NPCs that come in Sanctum Sanctorum stuck in various dungeon poses and my clone/slaves all escaped.

Ok I'm lost on this Mod.

I can rape a NPC into being a rape slave.

.....And that's about it. The door in the back of inn that begins the quest is always locked.

I don't know how to train or sell my sell my slaves. I towed captured NPCs to people that should buy them and I get no response.

What am I doing wrong?

Ok I'm lost on this Mod.

I can rape a NPC into being a rape slave.

.....And that's about it. The door in the back of inn that begins the quest is always locked.

I don't know how to train or sell my sell my slaves. I towed captured NPCs to people that should buy them and I get no response.

What am I doing wrong?

As of .5, selling is a bit more complicated. Talk to Gilgondorin after you get the note off the body and you should get the key to the training room out back. Once you capture and train your slave, have them follow you. Once you are near your buyer, talk your slave, go to SLAVE ORDERS, and select "There's someone I's like you to meet." Then talk to the buyer to begin the process.

Archived