Lovers Slave Trade 1.0 English *UPDATE*

HanPL

Did you disable old esp > waited for few days in game to reset data > save exit > enable new esp and start quest ?

Also there are tons of new things in new esp. So if they remain locked you need to unlock them first via quests.

O yea and no gif signatures btw.

One question: How to use the underground arena in the last version? I find no option to play as a combatant. And cannot find how to bet.

*Sorry for my english. I'm working it.

Take 2 slaves into the left door. Tell one slave "Someone wants to meet you". Speak to the "Butler" standing there and tell him to REGISTER SLAVE. Then do it for the second slave also.

Your 2 slaves are now in the pit. Speak to the Butler again to select the type of match (I haven't figured out all these yet). Trial and error.. research still ongoing.

I seem to have a problem with the trainers in the Training Room not giving me any option for them to start training. I take a slave in there, give them the "You will train here slave" command, they walk into the next available cell, I go in and talk to the trainer and just get the following dialog topics:

"Hey, I need to ask you something..."

"I have something important to ask..."

Rumors

Anyone have any idea on what I may be missing? The Kennel training works fine, so I'm not too sure what the problem is with the Training Room trainers.

EDIT: Problem sorted, did the clean save routine again, started over and the trainers have the "Start training" and "Stop training" dialog topics now. No idea why it works now but didn't before, guess it was just another of those weird glitches that like to pop up occasionally! :s

Grizzly' date=' You have to use the "Someone wants to meet you" command on your slave first.. then talk to the trainer.

[/quote']

After I'd done the full clean save routine earlier, I went to Bravil and did the initial quest, visited the underground Plaza etc. Anyways, once I have a slave I take them down to the Training Room, give them the "Obey slave!" then the "You will train here slave" commands, they walk into an available cell, I go in and talk to the trainer and now get the following dialog topics:

"Hey, I need to ask you something..."

"I have something important to ask..."

Rumors

"Start training"

"Stop training"

I had a test save with 6 slaves in the Training Room cells and 6 slaves in the Kennels, all being trained without any problems! :D Haven't tried using the "Someone wants to meet you" command yet and I just deleted my test save game! Ah well, I'll restore my backup of that save and go see how that works as well. ;)

dose anyone konws how to doing SPY quest and Man eater quest?

The spy is hiding in one of the narrow spaces. He's got 80% chameleon' date=' so he's hard to spot. Detect life shows him up well enough, though.

[/quote']

Thanks~, but do you know how to start man eater quest?

I've got a question, what does this part mean?

[Meshes and Textures !!Not esp!!]

LoversCreature,LoversBitch

[incompatible Mod]

Companion Mod

Remove NPC's Control In Good Order,if necessary.

I assume the "Not ESP" part means it doesn't need it, but what about the companion one? Does that mean I can't use CM partners?

[Meshes and Textures !!Not esp!!]

LoversCreature,LoversBitch

= Meshes & Textures from Lovers Bitch and Lovers Creature are needed (but you don't need to have them enabled in game )

It may have conflicts with Companion Mod if you have bad load order.

I have just finish this quest。

First go to the bar,wait for the man who live in “Torture chamber”。Talk to him to start the quest。

When the murderer come to the bar and talk to you,drink the potion he give you,and then······

When I recieve this quest I have already finish some other quest,maybe you have to do so。

PS: hope you can understand my chinglish

Is there a way to get the floordoor (in the inn) outside with esp or work around? without the mod ennabled i still can't go in, the game wil crash.

Before i reinstall te game i wanna test it to know were to focus on in next clean install (if this works i dont want cursed armor and some others).

Can someone create a .esp with the pannel outside? i tried it myself with door(portal) re-locate tutorials on youtube, but no luck :(..it keeps cloning every envoirement im linking to and can't save on original .esp. Can anybody help a door-noob out?

ThnX in regards,

I have just finish this quest。

First go to the bar,wait for the man who live in “”。Talk to him to start the quest。

When the murderer come to the bar and talk to you,drink the potion he give you,and then······

When I recieve this quest I have already finish some other quest,maybe you have to do so。

PS: hope you can understand my chinglish

Thanks, but it seems murderer spoke to me with out give me any potion.

Archived