I made a mod but is it worth uploading?

I am playing Skyrim LE right now and with Seijin8's help, I created a mod that places a barrel in Riverwood that contains 20 Skooma. It is just a .esp file and not

very big.  I doubt that it is worth uploading to the site because it is a simple mod.  I really don't have any screenshots and there is not a lot to say about it.

If people want it, I could just put it in the post.  My Skooma Addict was tired of searching for places to buy it so I created the mod for her.   Thanks

Its not worth to upload file like this...

Skyrim have limit of 256 Plugin files, so if sm1 want to use Your ESP file its waste of one slot :)...

+ If its like you said

"Just a barrel in Riverwood with some Skooma"

Its rly waste of one ESP Slot...

However if You want: ( because Mod like this you can make in less than 5 minutes )

Here is my Mod:

[Tobi] SkoomaMinions.esp -> [Tobi] SkoomaMinions.esp

+ Here is Video:

Spoiler

; Video is uploading, i will edit my post when Upload is done :)

//Edit:

{

Added Video with mod preview

If You need Mod for Your game but u don't know how to do it You can always ask me for help :)

My discord is empty but: https://discord.gg/P7egStG

You gonna be first :D 

Tbh, if You want You can download this Mod / rename it and upload as Your own Mod :)

5 recipes is much better than simple barrel in middle of City :D

}

1) Find any cooking pot

2) You need Alchemy Perk -> Poisoner

3) Start Crafting :)

I created few recipes you can use:

Skooma x4: ( High price, high production, high quality )

- 1x Ale

- 1x Fire Salts

- 2x Moon Sugar

Skooma x2: ( Low price, medium production, low quality )

- 2x Ale

- 1x Moon Sugar

- 1x Salts ( regular for cooking )

Skooma x1: ( low price, low production, low quality )

- 2x Ale

- 2x Salts ( again cooking salts )

- 4x Snowberries ( can find anywhere )

Skooma x1: ( Addicted recipe )

- 4x Snowberries

- 2x Blue Flowers

- 2x Red Flowers

- 2x Purple Flowers

===--- Moon Sugar Recipes ---===

Moon Sugar x1:

- 2x Blue Flowers

- 2x Red Flowers

- 2x Purple Flowers

Moon Sugar x4:

- 1x Fire Salts

- 2x Ale

This is exactly the type of mod that should NOT be uploaded because it dilutes the quality of the site, while only adding to quantity. Anyone with basic skills in the CK, or even xEdit can throw together a mod like this. I mean, look at the nexus. More than half of those mods are clown mods made by stupid kids. They need to have requirements for a mod to qualify for a spot imo. Keep to yourself, and if you're nearing the plugin limit you can just merge it with any mod that adds items.

But the whole point of playing with Skooma Whore is to make your character addicted and then having to work for that skooma. The mod above that lets you create skooma seems like a better and more immersive idea than cheating in a barrel from nowhere. An alternative could be to add a small secret stash(moderation is key to game balance) in an existing building. Maybe the residents there tried to hide it from the guard.

On 6/5/2020 at 2:29 AM, donttouchmethere said:

A barrel full of Skooma? ?

I guess it will find interest if you combine it with a description how you crated it and how you added it to the game.

Maybe also add a warning to it like:

Reveal hidden contents

?

40 minutes ago, Wolfstorm321 said:

If people post bread armors in the Nexus, you can post a barrel full of skooma too.

Here is a example of what Skyrim modding is these days:

Spoiler

skyrimmoddingscene01.jpg.259c371ae36aa49604292aeb38accd5a.jpg

lol posted by ****hidden****. :classic_wink:
but not with me, I find everything. ?

On 6/14/2020 at 11:38 PM, Wolfstorm321 said:

I think OP should release the barrel of skooma, but before doing it, use ctrl+S to increase its size, until it blocks the entrance to Riverwood.

Then post it in the Nexus, quest area. And put all permissions as "closed", everything in red.

Any edits you do for your own private use require zero permissions, the mod author can say what ever they want it means squat, unless you want to post the mod edits publicly.

• 2 weeks later...

Just upload it on nexus, who knows someone might be looking for something like you're making. I think people on LL has a higher standard when it comes to mods on here, because half of them are exiled from Nexus for being too good with modding (if that's another way to put it). I have a few mods on Nexus, a few follower mods, nothing fancy at all. But I made it because it's fun. So if it's fun for you, dump it on Nexus. If you want something ambitious, put it here.

I'd been here for so long & I'm still scared to ask people questions lol.