Hello everyone !
I've been roaming on moderchan@A11 Twitter account and found some pics of nude DOA Girls in Warriors All-Stars (musou game). After doing some research, I've been unable to find said mods, only pics around.

So my question is, does anyone have it ? The girls in the screens are Marie-Rose, Honoka, Naotora, Ayane and Kasumi, but I'll settle for Kasumi only if you got her ?

Of course, if it's a paid mod, I'd be happy to get a link to the modder's page, then I'll decide whether it's worth purchasing or not.

Anyway, thanks in advance !

Link to the pictures in question :
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipO3q_nMUwBk3St-34n1aup_Z5RvTk6IwSwCNzlzlH3xNLmvejOnGaJUSAcEzBJ8QA?key=TUo1Rlk2NjlhdnNnZHgxSkhOZndkZlZ3U2xMbG9B

On 6/1/2020 at 10:50 AM, Svarogor said:

wow, looks great! has anyone tried writing to the author? maybe the mod is still in development.

---

I asked the author about his mods, he said that the mod is still in development, it remains to wait for the release.

Oh damn didn't see that you asked him, I just sent him a message too. Well, too bad, but at least he'll see that there's an interest for the mod lol.

Moderchan's good at taking pictures that hide the issues with their mods, so it's possible there's still big seams or skeleton issues they haven't fixed yet, and just take screencaps where the issues aren't visible.

Earlier screencaps of Honoka showed obvious seams all over her body, so I imagine the game might be difficult to mod for, but I really don't know.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Dude, his fukin lying, if he was going to release them would of done it by now, a modder going by the name of Segadordelinks on devianart just modded the entire Dissidia NT female roster in 2 months and the nude mods for all stars still isn't ready? either his slow as a fuking snail, or he just don't wanna release and teasing us with pics plain and simple :)  

Edit: Sure, at the end of the day idk how his workflow is or cant tell him how to work or what to do, ik that much and I'm not that ignorant, but should at least finish one thing before moving on to the next, its guna be almost be a year since this was requested and a thread was opened for it, that's all. Or it could really just be the latter who knows ?‍♂️

I'm also guna give him the benefit of the doubt aswell an say, ok maybe he have something going on in personal life, it could happen ?‍♂️ if that was the case then why he keeps posting new mods of other titles on twitter? hmm ?

18 minutes ago, aldenalden4 said:

Moderchan doesn't like to release things that isn't perfect, and he also doesn't like going back to mod something he dropped.

He's probably one of the best nude modders out there, but he has his own agenda and don't expect anything out of the pictures he posted.

Bruh..it doesn't have to be perfect, just make it playable holy shit lol ? well, he cant make it perfect if he keeps working on other stuff without completing previously started work now can he?

I disagree, imo Maliwei777, AlphaZomega, JOSTAR and Segadordelinks takes that crown of best modders, and others that finish what they started instead of neglecting it for months or years cuz imperfection, like wut? ? I don't believe its not finished, its literately just sitting on his HDD.

Edit: Segadordelinks modded the entire Dissidia NT female roster in less then 2 months, they are fine and no issues or bugs since his first and only release of each mod, didn't need to go back either to fix anything up so what u guna say about that? Also funny thing, DOA, DIssidia NT and All stars all run on the same engine sooo... ??

4 hours ago, ludger166 said:

Bruh..it doesn't have to be perfect, just make it playable holy shit lol ? well, he cant make it perfect if he keeps working on other stuff without completing previously started work now can he?

I disagree, imo Maliwei777, AlphaZomega, JOSTAR and Segadordelinks takes that crown of best modders, and others that finish what they started instead of neglecting it for months or years cuz imperfection, like wut? ? I don't believe its not finished, its literately just sitting on his HDD.

Edit: Segadordelinks modded the entire Dissidia NT female roster in less then 2 months, they are fine and no issues or bugs since his first and only release of each mod, didn't need to go back either to fix anything up so what u guna say about that? Also funny thing, DOA, DIssidia NT and All stars all run on the same engine sooo... ??

each person has their own personality and agenda, also I said "one of", not "the best" modders out there.

Maliwei777, AlphaZomega, JOSTAR and Segadordelinks also doesn't touch any of the games moderchan mods.

If you check moderchan's twitter, it's kinda shown that he's just a guy that likes to mod stuff and doesn't like being pressured into anything, as shown when he turned off twitter comments on all his posts when he thought too many people are asking for his mods

Lastly, moderchan is making mods for literally no money, he doesn't charge people for any of his mods, just because one modder is willing to work on dissidia NT for everyone doesn't mean the others have the do the same, he is not entitled to release his mods for anyone, I'd say be thankful we even have what he worked on before, instead of complaining he's not releasing more stuff.

1 hour ago, aldenalden4 said:

each person has their own personality and agenda, also I said "one of", not "the best" modders out there.

Maliwei777, AlphaZomega, JOSTAR and Segadordelinks also doesn't touch any of the games moderchan mods.

If you check moderchan's twitter, it's kinda shown that he's just a guy that likes to mod stuff and doesn't like being pressured into anything, as shown when he turned off twitter comments on all his posts when he thought too many people are asking for his mods

Lastly, moderchan is making mods for literally no money, he doesn't charge people for any of his mods, just because one modder is willing to work on dissidia NT for everyone doesn't mean the others have the do the same, he is not entitled to release his mods for anyone, I'd say be thankful we even have what he worked on before, instead of complaining he's not releasing more stuff.

Never said he had to or has to do exactly as i told him, if he wants some incentive and support id be more then happy to provide, never said i wouldn't lol

Who knows, Segalinks could touch All stars ? he doesn't have to mod every game modderchan does but maybe dabble in a few here n there ?

Actually, i cant be thankful for his work as iv never downloaded any of it, nor do i know where to download modderchans work sooooo ? 

He literately could set up a patreon if he wanted, put all the mods there and get those ppl constantly nagging him off his back? idunno, almost sounds crazy to me lol ? or like, find some kind of monetary solution? ?

Clearly he doesn't want to release them and you cant change my mind.

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, hilbo75 said:

he claims its from supporting moderchan on patreon. maybe moderchan is putting out rough or unfinished mods on there

He did infact do that. Moderchan has released every mod that he has ever displayed on twitter (in recent memory) but has not released. It's under his mod list on Patreon. He's also released WIP mods every few days on his Patreon so far. Fatal frame already has Yuri, Hisoka, and Fuyuhi as WIP mods, and of course his already released Yuri mod on twitter. Any mod that has a version number with V0.X. Is a mod he's showcased with screenshots on his twitter but has not released on his twitter.

These include Full Ryza nude mod for Ryza 2, DAEMON X MACHINA, Nioh, Dynasty Warriors 9, All stars, New Fatal Frame game, Action Taimanin, Atelier Lulua, Atelier Ryza 1 & 2, Blue Reflection, Bullet Girls Phantasia, Crystar, Granblue Fantasy Versus, Muse Dash, Onee Chanbara Origin, Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate.

ALL for the low low price of $11 a month. (Hell, spend the money and download all the mods and then unsubscribe if you are cheap. As all the mods put together? You are paying less than 50 cents a mod.

PS: This sounds like an advertisement, and in a way it is. I'm doing this because Moderchan has consistently come through with amazing mods over the past year or so. He's one of the most reliable modders in the nude community. So if I can plug his work, which will inevitably benifit all of us. I'm going to do it.

And no he's not paying me for this! (He should at this point. As I've been kissing his ass ever since he dropped his Patreon.) I WANT A CUT!!! LOL.

Edited by Hakufu1021
5 hours ago, M22Kr said:

This dude is showcasing some nude mods that moderchan hasn't even released. I wonder how... ?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkfMhpccl0wPRCHyvOfY9Rg

Sorry for double - this youtuber grabs his mods from here or Patreon's listed here on Loverslab. So if he showcases a mod, we already know about it or AT THE VERY LEAST know of the creator. In this case Moderchan. I know because I've been following this youtuber. He's monitoring this forum daily and using it to create a stream of income.

So if you ever need a source on a mod showcased on his channel and he hasn't given the details, ask here. Or look up the game here. As chances are it's a mod someone already posted about in the topic for the game. Failing an already available link on here, it's on a Patreon (usually linked in the thread) or NexusMods. Dude is REALLY consistent about showcasing mods from here. Or linked from here. I haven't found a mod on his channel yet that isn't linked here. Unless it was Undertow. which is VERY rare.

Edited by Hakufu1021
  • 1 month later...
On 11/7/2021 at 11:19 PM, Hakufu1021 said:

Sorry for double - this youtuber grabs his mods from here or Patreon's listed here on Loverslab. So if he showcases a mod, we already know about it or AT THE VERY LEAST know of the creator. In this case Moderchan. I know because I've been following this youtuber. He's monitoring this forum daily and using it to create a stream of income.

So if you ever need a source on a mod showcased on his channel and he hasn't given the details, ask here. Or look up the game here. As chances are it's a mod someone already posted about in the topic for the game. Failing an already available link on here, it's on a Patreon (usually linked in the thread) or NexusMods. Dude is REALLY consistent about showcasing mods from here. Or linked from here. I haven't found a mod on his channel yet that isn't linked here. Unless it was Undertow. which is VERY rare.

patreon link?