SEXLAB ERROR: Unsupported version roolback...

Afaik, that message is posted when installing a mod that was made for a version *above the one being used by the player. Are you still on 1.5.80/2.0.16 by any chance? I stopped upgrading at beta 7 for that reason, since I believe that 1.5.97/2.0.17 is required for beta 8

nvm...you state clearly that you have the latest SKSE. it's just that I thought that's why the message is posted. I guess I'm wrong.

sure. Now, let me ask you this. Have you thought of uninstalling beta 8 and installing beta 7 instead? At least then, (I think) it wouldn't be completely busted.

In addition, consider going to the mod page and then clicking on the "support" button to read and post to the associated comments. You might find your answer there. (who knows, it might be as simple as one of those "don't worry about it" messages that sometimes comes up with mods.)

SexlabUtil is one DLL file that comes whit SL.

When you tried other older versions you may have installed wrong version of that dll file.

That is why you fixed it by remove the mod full and installed it again.

But you should consider to install lateste J-containers and PapyrusUtil since there is files from older versions of those mods whit SL.

There is many treads/posts whit the error you have.