Who is pre-order or purchasing the new Tomb Raider?

I was thinking about getting it. Anyone else getting or thinking about getting it?

Same here, I'm thinking about it and I have great hopes for it. Mind that Tomb Rider was never even close to one of my favorite games but this now look promising.

But ACM faill made me wait for some actuall data about game. It is hard to reserch it without spoiling.

This is one of games that I'm waiting for, those games are new bioshock and Rome 2.

Given what's going on with ACM, I do feel that I pour my money into a drainage for a bunch of BS game in the past. My brain says no, but my fanboyism is forcing me to click it and later regret the decision. I really hate it when my fanboyism get the better judge of me.... -_-

I wish I could sell back to Steam that bunch of shitty game that I "accidentally" bought in the past? I'll settle for half! XD

Guest flingingfeces

So far so good with all the reviews!  They all say the mp is crap,  but who even asked for that lol  Anyway I'm stoked after watching the reviews and seeing a little more in depth gameplay.  The fighting mechanics look awesome.  Also read and this might be a...

but you unlock the entire island to freely roam and find new treasures once you've finished the story

So I'm pretty dang stoked!

I will most likely get it at a later date, even with the £3 off and bonuses the game hasn't really convinced me to buy it at £27....

RE6 on the other hand is only £19.99 and one of the preorder rewards is the season pass :D That one I will be most likely pre-ordering if I can.

So far so good with all the reviews!  They all say the mp is crap,  but who even asked for that lol  Anyway I'm stoked after watching the reviews and seeing a little more in depth gameplay.  The fighting mechanics look awesome.  Also read and this might be a...

but you unlock the entire island to freely roam and find new treasures once you've finished the story

So I'm pretty dang stoked!

Go read the Kotaku review. It's positive, but holy crap, the death scenes are brutal just by one of the gifs posted in it.

edit: Nvm, I'll just post it.

This shit is pretty graphic, definitely one-ups RE4's death scenes

SPOILARZ!!

original.gif

oh.my.god.

I don't want to see that in-game.