Hello people! So i was trying to find a kidnapping mod because i wanted to play as a serial killer. 

I already have Extreme Violence for killing sims and i remember that i had a mod many months ago were i could kidnap sims and also rape them but i can't find it anymore.

Does anyone know a mod where i can do those things? 

Also im sorry if theres any mistakes here, English is not my first language hehe.

On 5/24/2020 at 4:51 PM, ColonolNutty said:

If you wanted to rape them, you could use this mod as well:

Thank you for your help!

In fact it pretty much resembles the mod i was talking about but you had the kidnapping options aswell.

5 hours ago, LemoonAdeeh said:

Thank you for your help!

In fact it pretty much resembles the mod i was talking about but you had the kidnapping options aswell.

Sim Snatcher is where the kidnapping option was moved to. It hasn't changed much since it was moved, it contains all the same features as it once did.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can find rape mod and simsnatcher by colonolnutty over at f95.. After looking for the past 2-3 hours for the one I had gotten from here before It looks like a big part of loverslab community is toxic against rape/kidnap mods for sims4.. and.. they have no lives other than bashing people requesting for such mods or asking if there are even any out there... looks like loverslab admins may have also been agaisnt them and ganged up on ColonolNutty and wrongfully banned him.. He moved his content to f95.. Where you know.. there are less toxic people and that like to actually get stuff done. 

https://f95zone.to/threads/devious-desires-v2-9-colonolnutty.70865/

• 4 months later...
On 3/17/2021 at 11:05 PM, moakami said:

Can find rape mod and simsnatcher by colonolnutty over at f95.. After looking for the past 2-3 hours for the one I had gotten from here before It looks like a big part of loverslab community is toxic against rape/kidnap mods for sims4.. and.. they have no lives other than bashing people requesting for such mods or asking if there are even any out there... looks like loverslab admins may have also been agaisnt them and ganged up on ColonolNutty and wrongfully banned him.. He moved his content to f95.. Where you know.. there are less toxic people and that like to actually get stuff done. 

https://f95zone.to/threads/devious-desires-v2-9-colonolnutty.70865/

One would think they'd be alright with it, cause you know Skyrim and Fallout are infested with them. Lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2021 at 11:05 PM, moakami said:

wrongfully banned him

He was accused of ripping code from WickedWhims. Whether thats true or not, only they know.

On 8/19/2021 at 2:25 PM, Ms.Bunnies said:

can you guys give me the link to download the mid cause im not allowed to see it sadly 

Its just two posts above yours. The post by moakami. Those old links you can't see are from deleted pages. The mod is a little more involved that just drop it in the mod folder though, so be sure to read requirements and other additional info.

• 1 month later...