Can someone please give a working link or file for all of Noir and Dark sims' cc? I'm specifically looking for their tattoo nipples but cannot for the fucking life of me get past the damn adfly on their site! All of their links on their website are broken and I cant find the file anywhere, please help if you can.

26 minutes ago, Emmalie_was_here said:

There is no way to get pass the adfly connected to their links, kind of like Leo sims but worse because you actually can't get pass.

You can actually, with an extension such as Universal Bypass

On 5/18/2020 at 12:57 PM, wongfoo2003 said:

Thank you.

On 5/19/2020 at 4:40 AM, Ascend the Apprenticeship said:

I just tried it and had no issues all. The only thing that happens is that adfly wants to show me notifications so after hitting the x  5 times I am at the downloads section for the mod.

I tried downloading them from official blogspot, but my antivirus constantly blocked the next page after adlfy and I didn't want to risk, some pages were blocked on the intent of trying to download some weird shit. Funny thing is that a few years back there were no such problem.

2 hours ago, Ascend the Apprenticeship said:

Maybe your antivirus doesn't like the fact that an ad is loading and ad @Pushok since each time i was hitting X it was taking me to another instance of adfly until the fifth time when it took me to the actual download

The thing was that I skipped adfly by normal pressing x and using extension, but both times it just tried to load some dodgy page that my antivirus blocked, it was not another adfly or mediafire as it supposed to be. So I didn't want to take the risks with some random shit.

Continuing on the topic. Unfortunately kindly provided by wongfoo2003 link had almost everything but one thing that I was looking for: Monster Dildo. Could someone provide me with a working download link or a package for it? Since the adfly link on official blogspot is just broken it does not redirect to download page but to some weird page. Thank you.

Hit Skip ad on the top right of the adfly page then a new tab opens up (ignore the allow notification thing).  Just wait 10-20 second then the page you want will load by itself.  Worked for me hopefully it works for you.

• 1 month later...
On 5/17/2020 at 8:58 PM, Emmalie_was_here said:

Can someone please give a working link or file for all of Noir and Dark sims' cc? I'm specifically looking for their tattoo nipples but cannot for the fucking life of me get past the damn adfly on their site! All of their links on their website are broken and I cant find the file anywhere, please help if you can.

Yo idk if you got any help or not, and if not i'm sorry i can't help either, but i'm having the same issue too. any content whatsoever that you have to download through adfly won't work for me. it says that the page can't be reached or some shit after i close out every ad. adfly is sketchy and annoying as hell and i wish cc creators would switch to just patreon or something if they want money for their creations (which i'm not begrudging them for at all). they might as well, because if they keep using adfly most of us don't get the free shit anyway. :/

On 7/25/2020 at 12:31 AM, turkeystank said:

Yo idk if you got any help or not, and if not i'm sorry i can't help either, but i'm having the same issue too. any content whatsoever that you have to download through adfly won't work for me. it says that the page can't be reached or some shit after i close out every ad. adfly is sketchy and annoying as hell and i wish cc creators would switch to just patreon or something if they want money for their creations (which i'm not begrudging them for at all). they might as well, because if they keep using adfly most of us don't get the free shit anyway. :/

Is there a specific file you are having issues with or is it all of Noir's files that you are having problems with?

On 7/27/2020 at 9:25 PM, Ascend the Apprenticeship said:

Is there a specific file you are having issues with or is it all of Noir's files that you are having problems with?

All files that you have to download through adfly period. Any creator, any content. It doesnt work for me if its through adfly. I havent looked at much of Noir's stuff but the few things I have were through adfly and of course I couldnt download them. 

• 2 weeks later...

heyy just so you know, if you have a link like the following

https://www3a.michellehardin.pro/pushredirect/?network=3&ios=0&site=adfly&ppi=14835961&pci=5140514335&t=1596931534&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fsimfileshare.net%2Fdownload%2F253824%2F&about=_blank

you can look for the "dest=" and copy what comes after that (stop before the next & if there is one) - that's the site you want to be redirected to

http%3A%2F%2Fsimfileshare.net%2Fdownload%2F253824%2F
replace %3A with : and %2F with / and you get a perfectly usable link

http://simfileshare.net/download/253824/

edit:
if you get one of the adfly links that doesn't have a dest= value, you can also look for url=
if it has neither, most of the time just refreshing the page gets you a link you can work with

On 8/8/2020 at 5:28 PM, stinaaa said:

heyy just so you know, if you have a link like the following

https://www3a.michellehardin.pro/pushredirect/?network=3&ios=0&site=adfly&ppi=14835961&pci=5140514335&t=1596931534&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fsimfileshare.net%2Fdownload%2F253824%2F&about=_blank

you can look for the "dest=" and copy what comes after that (stop before the next & if there is one) - that's the site you want to be redirected to

http%3A%2F%2Fsimfileshare.net%2Fdownload%2F253824%2F
replace %3A with : and %2F with / and you get a perfectly usable link

http://simfileshare.net/download/253824/

edit:
if you get one of the adfly links that doesn't have a dest= value, you can also look for url=
if it has neither, most of the time just refreshing the page gets you a link you can work with

Thanks for this info. Is it confirmed that this will bypass any BS adware that adfly might install on your computer?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Sorry if necroing a thread is bad but I've been dealing with the "adfly redirecting forever but never getting me there" problems.

It seems to be that adfly like to redirect a load of times before getting you to your destination. I guess this redirecting breaks sometimes or browsers block it.

But I've found that if I keep clicking the URL bar and pressing enter it makes the redirect work and if I do this 10 or so times I end up where I want to be.

Yeah, Adfly's always been terrible, but in recent years it's nothing but malware and broken downloads. I recently tried to get Noir's stuff with several browsers (Brave, Firefox, Chrome) and Adfly borked on each one. Tried to send me to a WINDOWS ALERT scam on Chrome, too.

As of March 2021, the link wongfoo2003 posted above works, tho:

On 5/18/2020 at 5:57 AM, wongfoo2003 said:

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I know I am a late comer, but have been diligently reading full posts and attempting to get Adfly to allow me download of Noir & Dark.   Seems I might have found the combination of steps to get favorable results.

1. First Step choose your item to download.  Only one gave me trouble was Pole Stage.  (will save that for later.

2. Going to Adfly page - Notice in upper right corner by Book Mark Star is a Bell Symbol.  Click on that and a Block Message with popup  click on ALLOW and you download will open.

Hope this works for you all.

• 1 year later...