Anvil Mysterious House English esp. 1.1

Tried it and works, i noticed following bugs? while playing:

-when I approached the mage i had to do it slowly, once I had vampire speed on and it seems that my char was too fast and engaged both scripts, so he started his minion test and final battle with him.

-this happend only once, when I foiled his rape on me the game crashed

• 4 weeks later...

Quote: "I found tomb, it is now necessary to find the remains of person, who was being met with the magician. But as it they do call? Whom to me to search for? And which to me can tell dead body? I hope, when I find, then floodlands, that precisely this to me and must it was."

I understand that I have to find a dead body ... there are several skeletons lying in the tomb, but none of them triggers any update or has got anything that helps me further. Guess I'm missing something.

• 1 month later...

Ahoy' date='

I'd like to test this Mod, but I can't kill the Mage.

He stands up again after a few Sec Unconsciousness and attacks again.

So I can't get the Quest rollin'. =/

Hope, You can help.

edit: nvm, it finally worked after like 10 Oblivion Restarts.

I really can't tell what happened. ^^

[/quote']

Hmm, I'm up to this point as well. What's actually supposed to happen? (I keep getting killed, and since everything is in foreign-language audio, I can't tell if there's any clues in the speech.)

Thanks... :)

• 6 months later...

Having some issues finishing the quest myself. I got to that tomb and found the paper, paper said to go to an old Fort north in the mountains. Got to thge fort and at the end of the dungeon is a boss that can't seemed to be killed.

That is where I'm stuck. Not knowing if I need some spell or weapon to Kill the boss.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've tried all the links to the original mod but the mod doesn't seem to be there....I've only been able to find the .esp, none of the meshes or textures.. :\

I would prefer not posting an updated working link as this thread is fairly old and no longer being maintained.

With that said, you can find new, updated and optimized resources and ESP in this thread and post: #216

You may also wish to read through the thread and posts as I, and others added fixes as we were discussing stuff. I have not worked any further on that stuff for quite a while as I was getting burnt out on it. Post there or PM me if you have any questions.