SexLab More Nasty Critters Always Erect SE

7 hours ago, Husky1o1 said:

Well, all the better then ?

Maybe there are spawn locations which you were not aware of. Also, there might be a spawn location in a dungeon or some other cell in the vicinity which is loaded and animated even though you can´t see it. This happens in some places where Bethesda didn´t make sure the stuff is only loaded when actually entering it.

hey sorry to bother but to double check on my part. With the new wispmother fix and all that, was their and update to the orignal non mnc only one? Or has it not been changed?

MNC introduced a new, additional mesh for the Wipsmother to make her look a bit different - but only when aroused. With my mod, this aroused form would have been used always. The patch now makes sure that the aroused mesh is in fact never used, not my MNC, not by Hentai Creatures, not by my mod. It re-routes the basic entry for the aroused form and tells it to use the vanilla mesh.

14 hours ago, Husky1o1 said:

MNC introduced a new, additional mesh for the Wipsmother to make her look a bit different - but only when aroused. With my mod, this aroused form would have been used always. The patch now makes sure that the aroused mesh is in fact never used, not my MNC, not by Hentai Creatures, not by my mod. It re-routes the basic entry for the aroused form and tells it to use the vanilla mesh.

ah okay thanks for the clarification mate

Hi all thx Husky for that job oki i want to warm you

I want to warn you that  at first the games worked well with this mod then I launched a brand new game and each time I arrived in front of Helgen I had a CTD in front of Helgen !
Then ( after desactivating one by one new ESP mod's i had newly installed ...) So by deactivating the ESP plugin of this mod in MO no more CTD !
So maybe finish Helgen first before activating that mod ...

Thanx all

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, rickyking01 said:

heyy just double checking to see if its the same for you but the lurkers in my games do not have their dicks out by default including the hentai creature lurker

Good catch, thanks a lot! Also realized I had forgotten some Rieklings. I added this and re-uploaded all versions.

PS: Don´t forget the Wispmother patch to be installed in the load order afterwards.

On 6/13/2020 at 1:20 PM, Husky1o1 said:

Good catch, thanks a lot! Also realized I had forgotten some Rieklings. I added this and re-uploaded all versions.

PS: Don´t forget the Wispmother patch to be installed in the load order afterwards.

Says the wispmother patch isn't available or was it included in the recent update?

14 minutes ago, solomonseye said:

Says the wispmother patch isn't available or was it included in the recent update?

It´s there alright - just downloaded it myself to test:

Maybe a hickup of the server?

PS No it´s not included so that you can easily remove it once there is a functioning whispmother

• 3 weeks later...

not sure why cant load into the game with this mod active even tho i have the latest version of mnc hentai creatures creature framework and sexlab more creatures installed , it just crashes on loading screen , i tried both files the regular always erect version and the mnc only and it happens on both , ive tried disabling creature framework and it still crashes even tho i have this mod on the very bottom so it overwrites everything else even sos and sexlab and xmpse i read thru the comments and the guy who said he fixed his with creature skeletons didnt tell us how , anyways any help is appreciated still a good mod ill figure out how to  get it going soon prolly something in my load order thanks , im gonna mess with load order more and let you know what i find out    ,

Edit well i tried alot of diff things and still have no clue how to get it working keep crashing on loading in screen 

The only reason known to cause a crash is if you are loading into an area where the is a Wispmother (even if you don´t see it, it may have spawn point in the same cell). The "erect" (or rather sexy version) mesh of the Wispmother is broken, which is why you also need to install the Wispmother patch (it´s listed in the downloads).

Other than that: The mod only uses the assets already installed and used by MNC, it does not introduce any meshes or textures or scripts or anything.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Updated all 4 versions to reflect changes in the latest version 12.3 of More Nasty Critters. Just replace and reinstall - during gameplay is no problem.

The aroused Wispmother does not cause CTD in version 12.3 of MNC anymore, so my temporary patch below is no longer needed. If you have the newest version 12.3 of MNC installed, you can remove the "MNC Wisp Temporary Fix" now.

Also, if you are looking for a variation to the Wispmother from MNC (normal & aroused), I created a mod for that.

On 9/23/2020 at 6:27 PM, emilolai12345678901 said:

Found an issue with your mod relating to The Soul Cairn. Not really sure how to get the error messages for it but. Soul Cairn causes ctd with this mod enabled. Soul Cairn doesnt cause ctd without this mod. Something to maybe look into. If you need paplogs. Please send me a tutorial on how to.

Solution for now: Disable MNC always erect when in soul cairn. 

I have the same problem.  Soul Cairn causes ctd with this mod enabled

Mods versions latest

I found an error in the plugin F to M. It may exist in the others.

[00:00] Start: Checking for Errors
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [FE 02C] More Nasty Critters Always Erect.esp
[00:00] ArmorDraugrAllOutfit [OTFT:000F82BB]
[00:00]     OTFT \ INAM - Items \ Item -> Found a NULL reference, expected: ARMO,LVLI
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 310, Errors found: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Looking at the actual data:

SSEEdit_2020-10-10_00-28-27.png

If this entry is ever accessed in-game, it could lead to a CTD. Null references shouldn't exist, afaik. At least my bashed patch removed it, but others not using a dynamic patch may not be so lucky. What is it referencing on your end? Is there a master file that used to exist for the plugin that was removed?

There are actually also lots of null references in the Vanilla files as well, this is not automatically a problem. And removing outfit entries like this has never caused any problem at all. But you are right, "clean" is nicer and will probably also benefit my OCD ?. I'll upload a cleaned version in due time.

• 5 weeks later...