SexLab More Nasty Critters Always Erect SE

3 hours ago, DevilFish said:

Works great with one small issue. I believe this mod is making all Frost Atronachs fully invisible/model not showing.

I think I remember fixing this in the latest update. Which version of MNC and this always erect mod are you using?

MNC 12.3 and the base Always Erect version.

Just noticed Dwarven Spiders also totally invisible. I noticed this in a dungeon, but then I went through the hentai spawns as well. Just the Frost Atronach and Dwarven Spider are invisible.

Edit: Also, is the more creatures mod required? I use Hentai Creatures but I am not a fan of the More Creatures mod so could I disable its esp/uninstall just the more creatures mod but keep hentai?

So I double checked. Between older versions and the latest version 12.3 from MNC the names of these aroused meshes (which is what you should be seeing) have changed ever so slightly:

Old:

dwarvenspidercenturionHard.nif

dwarvenspidernoeyeHard.nif

ancientfrostatronachHard.nif

atronachfrostHard.nif

Version 12.3 of MNC:

dwarvenspldercenturionHard.nif

dwarvenspldernoeyeHard.nif

âncientfrostatronachHard.nif

âtronachfrostHard.nif

The latest version of my mod takes this into account and it works fine here.

So my guess it you don't have the latest version of my mod (I had updated it a few times, just download again and reinstall) or your install of MNC did not work correctly or is in fact also an older version?

I redownloaded Always Erect and problem still persists.
Since I'm running SE, my MNC is 12.3, but not the 'experimental' version from: 

Edit: I see your references in SSEEdit now I have no idea whats wrong but I'll keep experimenting I guess.

Edit #2: As weird as this gets. I cannot seem to summon invisible frost atronachs anymore. But hentai d.spiders and the dead d.spiders I just killed remain invisible. However, 1 out of 4 hentai dwarven spiders will suddenly become visible after some time (assuming creatureframework does whatever it does.) The other 3 remain invisible tho.

Okay I found it.
According to my SSEEdit, you've updated the 'hard' armoraddons for the two dwarven spiders to reference the 12.3 hard references, but the two naked dwarven spiders (not hard versions) are still calling to the incorrect mnc dwarven spider references. That is why  unaroused spiders were invisible for me but they popped up once aroused. Fixed it myself and the my dwarven spiders are back to normal.

weird spelling btw for mnc to use a lower case L in the place of an i in the word spider.

cheers mate. and thanks. this mod is a necessity to avoid the otherwise coooonstant dry humping.

As for the atronachs, i'll keep an eye open. perhaps the last time it was just a visual glitch, sometimes interior cells have like lighting glitches or camerca glitches that causes some instances to not show up... i dunno.

So, if I understand what I have read correctly, what this mod does is that it replaces non-aroused meshes with the aroused meshes from MNC but does not actually affect the aroused meshes themselves.

If that is true, then I assume that this is actually compatible with mods like ABC and ASOS, since these mainly affect the aroused meshes?

Yes, the first part is correct.

MNC adds an additional amor for each creature, usually called something like blababla_hard, this then points to an armor addon which uses the mesh with the dick in it. This mesh-with-dick comes as part of MNC.

What my mod does it simply edits the vanilla armors of all the creature, so that they also point to the same mesh with the dick.

This way, no matter whether the creature is aroused or nor, no matter whether CF switched the armors properly or not, you always see the erect version.

So this is all based on and makes use of the aroused meshed supplied by MNC.

Now, if ABC or ASOS simply overwrites the aroused meshes from MNC, then all is good.

If they add their own meshes, then my mod will not know about them and still point to the MNC ones.

I'm not sure what happened with the Frost Atronachs, but I ran into the issue again. I just copy and pasted the correct reference from MNC's own esp for hard into the naked (not hard) armoraddon in your mod and its fixed. I think there's some spelling error, possibly due to that special character, I honestly don't know.

Also, is it safe to not use More Creatures and just Hentai Creatures? I really don't like how More Creatures adds sooo many dogs and horses rather place them myself with just Hentai Creatures.

43 minutes ago, DevilFish said:

I'm not sure what happened with the Frost Atronachs, but I ran into the issue again. I just copy and pasted the correct reference from MNC's own esp for hard into the naked (not hard) armoraddon in your mod and its fixed.

I don't understand - so you basically copy and pasted the same string which was there before?

46 minutes ago, DevilFish said:

Also, is it safe to not use More Creatures and just Hentai Creatures? I really don't like how More Creatures adds sooo many dogs and horses rather place them myself with just Hentai Creatures.

I only supplied a version for MNC+Hentai+MoreCreatures and one for MNC only. No other combinations. But you can simply remove the MoreCreatures references in the mod yourself and then remove MoreCreatures as master and then you have it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

A new version of MNC (12.5 SE) and now the horses are invisible when this mod is added. Same thing as with the frost atronach and centurion? Do we need another update of always erect?

EDIT: I compared MNC 12.3 SE with MNC 12.5 SE and the meches in 12.5 has been renamed again. This time addon_ has been added to lots of meches in horse directory. Addon_horse.nif, Addon_horseblack.nif, and so on.
Allso the frost atronach has now been named atronachfroztHard.nif and ancientatronachfroztHard.nif, with a z instead of s.

there might be more. I havn't checked them all.

Oh boy ... okay, I will have to make new version then ... thanks for checking and for letting me know!

In my game am very reluctant to update any of the core mods such as SexLab, or MNC etc (never touch a running system...), which is why I don't notice when these changes happen.

53 minutes ago, Husky1o1 said:

Oh boy ... okay, I will have to make new version then ... thanks for checking and for letting me know!

In my game am very reluctant to update any of the core mods such as SexLab, or MNC etc (never touch a running system...), which is why I don't notice when these changes happen.

Yeah, I'm allso cautios about changing mods in midgame, but i just started a new one and wanted the latest. It took me a while to figure out why all the horses were suddenly invisible ;)
Looking forward to a new version.

By the way, do you have any idea how this would work with Animated Beast Cocks?

26 minutes ago, Leodriz said:

By the way, do you have any idea how this would work with Animated Beast Cocks?

Sorry, no, I am not using ABC and don't know how it works. If ABC is overwriting any entries added or changed by MNC, then the always erect mod may revert it back pointing to the MNC meshes, as that's what I am referencing. If ABC is overwriting the meshes themselves but keeping their names, then the always erect mod will use those.

On 11/12/2020 at 1:14 AM, Husky1o1 said:

No other combinations. But you can simply remove the MoreCreatures references in the mod yourself and then remove MoreCreatures as master and then you have it.

It's frustration, me too don't want to use More Creatures, but Hentai must have. And no idea how to delete references :( 

3 hours ago, lRaven said:

It's frustration, me too don't want to use More Creatures, but Hentai must have. And no idea how to delete references :( 

So you need a version for MNC + Hentai, but without More Creatures reference?

And which version exactly - the regular one? Or the one which also gives the females male meshes (the "F to M" version)?

• 2 weeks later...

Currently no, sorry. The mod currently works with MNC 12.3 but MNC 12.5 made quite a few changes to how the horses are managed - I will have to look more closely into that (and what else may have changed) and make separate versions for MNC 12.5.