Animated portrait

Description

add 4 portrait set(or species) of total 91 variations

1 :  Futanari, 20 variations, thigh-up images, each has one(or two) animation, which is breathing and humping(may look crappy&funny)

2 :  non-futa, bust(waist)-up images, 20 variations, each has one animation(breathing)

3 :  non-futa, bust(waist)-up images, most recent & quality, 41 variations, each has one animation(breathing)

4 :  Futanari, machine species(only available with gestalt ethic), 10 variations, each has one animation(being exploited by machine in capsule)

there are two version

ZS Animated portrait.zip

Change humanoid 2,3,4 portrait & default robot portraits into this one

doesn't effect checksum thus achievement still enabled

However, not compatible with Lustful Void and any other mod that affect humanoid portrait 

ZS Animated species.zip

Come Into four independent species

disable achievement, but should be compatible with most mods(include portrait version one)

Troubleshooting

1. sometimes animation stop for moments, I have no idea why this happening

2. Some(maybe 1 or 2) variation are looks distorted in small size portrait(like shown on species list tap)

3. Size of image and mesh are big(So FPS may drop but I hadn't felt it yet)

4. If you use 'Animated portrait' mod that change humanoids into this one, there is a chance of vanilla-game event which you can change your species into that of your ancestor. If you do change, it changed portrait into another humanoid portriat, so no more of these portrait

Source of artworks(all credit to these talented artists)

Dmitrys

Xxoom

sakimichan

prywinko

dandon fuga

Changelog

Deleted 3d portraits(not going along and not looking good too)

add 11 variations form 2d style one

fixed some blurred images on bust portraits

Third portrait set added

Added another 20 variation to bust2 set, 40 total so much less overlapping & confusion

...and looks like that's it. I don't think I need to add major sum of contents to it

From now on I'll continue this through replacing(or adding) couples of them in bust2 with dandon fuga(Many of his artwork really suits for portrait modding)'s work being updated

Thank you for advice and all the kind words

bug fixes... added one/ replaced one variantion

added machine set

Tell me if any problem with mod

I  just looked at the portraits in the empire creater and I have to be hones:

Some of them do look very silly. I think it would look better if you just left it at a subtle breathing animation like the vanilla portraits do.

The portrait with the bubblegum is a decent start.

Also, I reccomend trying to keep the portraits in a similar art style or else it will look a bit chaotic. You could do this by taking images only from one artists for one species. As you have a few Dmitrys portraits, I assume you have seen more of his art and there are many images with a blank or simple background which will be easier to edit.

But I do have to give you respect for editing all that and going through the process of making an animation.

2 hours ago, StarchildKiss said:

Some of them do look very silly. I think it would look better if you just left it at a subtle breathing animation like the vanilla portraits do.

Also, I reccomend trying to keep the portraits in a similar art style or else it will look a bit chaotic. You could do this by taking images only from one artists for one species. As you have a few Dmitrys portraits, I assume you have seen more of his art and there are many images with a blank or simple background which will be easier to edit.

But I do have to give you respect for editing all that and going through the process of making an animation.

Yeah, these are all good points. Separate out the styles please. 

6 hours ago, StarchildKiss said:

You need to change the path in the .mod file from

path="C:/Users/werew/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod/Animated futa species"

to

path="mod/Animated futa species"

This way it should work for everyone.

Thank you sir, this is my first mod on stellaris, had no idea about that

5 hours ago, StarchildKiss said:

I will try separate into one with breathing only version and with silly animation included version

about art style based separation, there are only 12 variations(I don't want single species having only 3 or 4 var after splitting) and finding suitable artwork is quite hard so..... even if it happens, it will take quite amount of time

still thank you for your valuable feedback

Hmm If there are only 12, maybe move the animated ones with breathing that look decent into their own species and then find matching 2d art that can fill out a larger roster. I think people would love the option of having their hivemind or immortal leader to be one of these and have most of the others be static. Then you can build on it from there. 

On 5/14/2020 at 12:36 AM, Sybian said:

Hmm If there are only 12, maybe move the animated ones with breathing that look decent into their own species and then find matching 2d art that can fill out a larger roster. I think people would love the option of having their hivemind or immortal leader to be one of these and have most of the others be static. Then you can build on it from there. 

there are 9 anime style portraits(from Dmitrys, Xxoom) and 3 3d style. I'm planning to get rid of 3 3d portraits and add 4,5 more from that of Dmitrys and xxoom. Their style is not completely  similar but hopefully be much less chaotic

On 5/14/2020 at 9:32 PM, werewar21 said:

there are 9 anime style portraits(from Dmitrys, Xxoom) and 3 3d style. I'm planning to get rid of 3 3d portraits and add 4,5 more from that of Dmitrys and xxoom. Their style is not completely  similar but hopefully be much less chaotic

Yeah, this is a great idea. Some of the other bad options are people who make duplicates. And then for some reason I get 6-10 core leaders with the same portrait. lol. >.<

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Railgunner2160 said:

Amazing, Simply Amazing!! Definitely gonna be a must have in my load order!!!

On 8/16/2020 at 5:50 AM, ylurkes said:

the bust ones are a definite permanent addition to my games. Hope you make more :D

I'm honoured, I'll expand lineup of 3rd set within a month, still seeing same portraits showing up

• 2 weeks later...

Kudos to you zerosugar for this mod!

Finally I have something more reasonable then (McNaughton's) SE Human's interpretation of the Motherly Hive Mind that are not bald with generic slime outfits.

These sexy bitches carers can finally look the part when they enslave the entire galaxy and turn everyone else into Bio-Trophies. :tounge_xd:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2020 at 6:08 PM, lht2341990 said:

Please make more. I love it :((. And can make a patch with LV at next time ?

Can you tell me more specifically about what is 'patch with LV' means?

There is version which compatible with LV but I think you mean something more than that

Hello, so I don't have a picture in "appearances" on ZS_bust2? 
On the other hand, you can see the image of the Z_Bust2 leader change and from 21 images, there is nothing to display anymore.
Since I have LV, I have installed "zs animated species", normally I'm good.

10 hours ago, tim8867 said:

Hello, so I don't have a picture in "appearances" on ZS_bust2? 
On the other hand, you can see the image of the Z_Bust2 leader change and from 21 images, there is nothing to display anymore.
Since I have LV, I have installed "zs animated species", normally I'm good.

Sorry It was my silly mistake, It should be solved now

ZS Animated species still has the issue of Kbust2's portraits 21-40 being missing. _Kbust2_portraits.asset has this for portraits 21-40 as of a freshly downloaded file on 02/26/2021.

Spoiler

Kbust2_21     = {    entity = "Kbust2_21_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_21_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_22     = {    entity = "Kbust2_22_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_22_body.dds"
        }
    }        
    Kbust2_23     = {    entity = "Kbust2_23_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_23_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_24     = {    entity = "Kbust2_24_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_24_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_25     = {    entity = "Kbust2_25_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_25_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_26     = {    entity = "Kbust2_26_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_26_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_27     = {    entity = "Kbust2_27_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_27_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_28     = {    entity = "Kbust2_28_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_28_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_29     = {    entity = "Kbust2_29_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_29_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_30     = {    entity = "Kbust2_30_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_30_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_31     = {    entity = "Kbust2_31_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_31_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_32     = {    entity = "Kbust2_32_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_32_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_33     = {    entity = "Kbust2_33_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_33_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_34     = {    entity = "Kbust2_34_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_34_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_35     = {    entity = "Kbust2_35_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_35_body.dds"
        }
    }
    Kbust2_36     = {    entity = "Kbust2_36_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_36_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_37     = {    entity = "Kbust2_37_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_37_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_38     = {    entity = "Kbust2_38_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_38_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_39     = {    entity = "Kbust2_39_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_39_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_40     = {    entity = "Kbust2_40_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_40_body.dds"

It appears that you missed changing the clothes_selector entry in the file for these. they are showing the default humanoid_03_male_clothes_01 instead of Kbust2_clothes_01.

Edit: Just did a quick edit to see if that would do the trick, replacing humanoid_03_male_clothes_01 with Kbust2_clothes_01 worked like a charm!

On 2/27/2021 at 9:29 AM, Railgunner2160 said:

ZS Animated species still has the issue of Kbust2's portraits 21-40 being missing. _Kbust2_portraits.asset has this for portraits 21-40 as of a freshly downloaded file on 02/26/2021.

Reveal hidden contents

Kbust2_21     = {    entity = "Kbust2_21_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_21_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_22     = {    entity = "Kbust2_22_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_22_body.dds"
        }
    }        
    Kbust2_23     = {    entity = "Kbust2_23_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_23_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_24     = {    entity = "Kbust2_24_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_24_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_25     = {    entity = "Kbust2_25_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_25_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_26     = {    entity = "Kbust2_26_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_26_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_27     = {    entity = "Kbust2_27_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_27_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_28     = {    entity = "Kbust2_28_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_28_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_29     = {    entity = "Kbust2_29_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_29_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_30     = {    entity = "Kbust2_30_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_30_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_31     = {    entity = "Kbust2_31_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_31_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_32     = {    entity = "Kbust2_32_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_32_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_33     = {    entity = "Kbust2_33_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_33_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_34     = {    entity = "Kbust2_34_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_34_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_35     = {    entity = "Kbust2_35_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_35_body.dds"
        }
    }
    Kbust2_36     = {    entity = "Kbust2_36_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_36_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_37     = {    entity = "Kbust2_37_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_37_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_38     = {    entity = "Kbust2_38_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_38_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_39     = {    entity = "Kbust2_39_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_39_body.dds"
        }
    }    
    Kbust2_40     = {    entity = "Kbust2_40_entity"    clothes_selector = "humanoid_03_male_clothes_01" hair_selector = "no_texture"    greeting_sound = "humanoid_female_greeting_c"
        character_textures = {
            "gfx/models/portraits/Kbust2/Kbust2_40_body.dds"

It appears that you missed changing the clothes_selector entry in the file for these. they are showing the default humanoid_03_male_clothes_01 instead of Kbust2_clothes_01.

Edit: Just did a quick edit to see if that would do the trick, replacing humanoid_03_male_clothes_01 with Kbust2_clothes_01 worked like a charm!

Thank you for your help, but I don't understand because

1. I tried once again and I found no such issue

2. texture slot that you changed is deleted in mesh entity and has no meaning at all

I suspect you either hadn't deleted previous version of this mod(which does not start with ZS) or collision with other mods

I'll correct about what you have told when I make next update. Maybe earlier if others comes up with this matter

Still I do thank you for bring up with your solution included

23 minutes ago, zerosugar said:

Thank you for your help, but I don't understand because

1. I tried once again and I found no such issue

2. texture slot that you changed is deleted in mesh entity and has no meaning at all

I suspect you either hadn't deleted previous version of this mod(which does not start with ZS) or collision with other mods

I'll correct about what you have told when I make next update. Maybe earlier if others comes up with this matter

Still I do thank you for bring up with your solution included

I cleaned out the old version prior to installing the new version, heck I'd just did a full cleanup on my mod directory getting rid of any old mods I wasn't using anymore. I have an idea as to why the humanoid_03_male_clothes_01 entries were causing such a problem. Your portraits don't use clothes, but even then the game still has a default it goes to even if you aren't using the clothes selector. Since the default clothes from humanoid_03_male_clothes_01 aren't anywhere close to being able to work with your portraits the game basically gives up and shows nothing instead, no clothes or portrait.

1 hour ago, Railgunner2160 said:

I cleaned out the old version prior to installing the new version, heck I'd just did a full cleanup on my mod directory getting rid of any old mods I wasn't using anymore. I have an idea as to why the humanoid_03_male_clothes_01 entries were causing such a problem. Your portraits don't use clothes, but even then the game still has a default it goes to even if you aren't using the clothes selector. Since the default clothes from humanoid_03_male_clothes_01 aren't anywhere close to being able to work with your portraits the game basically gives up and shows nothing instead, no clothes or portrait.

I just tested after cleaning my own, still have no issue. I have no idea what kind of difference we have

but it seems do happening for you(and some others maybe) and you knows something I don't so I will make change soon(along with little contents update, I don't feel like taking back my mod to top of the list without proper amount of changes)