On 3/24/2021 at 11:20 AM, AureumCustos said:

Lawzilla's art would be a great addition to the mod and I think would work well with the animations. You should take a look.

He drawn few good arts, but I'm afraid I must say they are not enough to make complete batch out of it

On 3/30/2021 at 8:51 AM, AureumCustos said:

Also weird question but would you ever do an animated make over of the Bimbos in space mod by Spacebimbos? I've always wanted to see those portraits animated.

Sorry to say that but actually, I don't want to make another batch for this mods.

There are one more batch that I already made(but not uploaded) for machine empire, and I'll update them after nemesis update. But no more

I'll just keep this on by adding 1 or 2 image to dandon fuga's set

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, NoGodsorKings19 said:

is there any particular reason i keep getting a error in the launcher telling me this mods descriptor file does not exist? or is it just me lol

The path in the .mod file is path="C:/Users/what/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod/zs animated species"

This needs to be changed to path="mod/zs animated species".  A bunch of mod authors regularly forget to change the path to a relative path instead of an absolute path when they zip the files for use.

Just now, schroecat said:

The path in the .mod file is path="C:/Users/what/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod/zs animated species"

This needs to be changed to path="mod/zs animated species".  A bunch of mod authors regularly forget to change the path to a relative path instead of an absolute path when they zip the files for use.

would i just do that in the mod folder itself, or from the launcher?

The portraits are excellent but I also can not see the 4th one in game and for some reason i cant use the to create an empire. If i choose them as a normal empire it says it is not compatible because of the ZAI  species and if i take the gestal conciouseness with machine it says it is not compatible as it requires a machine species archetype so,,,,,, not sure what the problem is exactly.

11 hours ago, NoGodsorKings19 said:

is there any particular reason i keep getting a error in the launcher telling me this mods descriptor file does not exist? or is it just me lol

10 hours ago, schroecat said:

9 hours ago, Mortmenir said:

zAI 4 is empty image 

image.png.b2471ffd0001c4cc1c0505039304b833.png

I fixed and reuploaded directory problem. I remember editing them but should have double checked it. Also 4th image issue should be addressed, mystery is why did it worked for me while there actually are an error on asset file

8 hours ago, Rapier33 said:

The portraits are excellent but I also can not see the 4th one in game and for some reason i cant use the to create an empire. If i choose them as a normal empire it says it is not compatible because of the ZAI  species and if i take the gestal conciouseness with machine it says it is not compatible as it requires a machine species archetype so,,,,,, not sure what the problem is exactly.

4th image thing fixed and they are machines that exploit on those dickgirls. So like other machine portraits they are only available through gestalt ethic

Slight issue with the new Machine Portraits, due to having the ROBOT archetype the game doesn't seem to recognize them as a valid portrait for a Machine Empire in the Empire Creator.  Changing the machine portraits to the MACHINE archetype seems to fix this and allow you to create a Gestalt Machine Empire using the Machine portrait.

I am having an issue where there are no random names associated with the portraits (using the standalone species, not humanoid-replacer). Means, if there is an AI generated empire using these portraits, the species name will be blank, which also leads to the empire names being broken. (E.g., instead of "United Human Systems" it would just say "United  Systems")

Tried comparing it to other portrait mods to see where the issue comes from, but could not figure it out.

On 4/20/2021 at 9:11 AM, Railgunner2160 said:

Slight issue with the new Machine Portraits, due to having the ROBOT archetype the game doesn't seem to recognize them as a valid portrait for a Machine Empire in the Empire Creator.  Changing the machine portraits to the MACHINE archetype seems to fix this and allow you to create a Gestalt Machine Empire using the Machine portrait.

On 4/20/2021 at 7:09 PM, Banana Banana said:

I am having an issue where there are no random names associated with the portraits (using the standalone species, not humanoid-replacer). Means, if there is an AI generated empire using these portraits, the species name will be blank, which also leads to the empire names being broken. (E.g., instead of "United Human Systems" it would just say "United  Systems")

Tried comparing it to other portrait mods to see where the issue comes from, but could not figure it out.

Thank you both for elaborating details. New version will be free from those problem

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having trouble getting this installed. I've placed it in the stellaris/mod folder. There is the 'descriptor' file, and the 'zs animated species' file. Which of these needs to be in the corresponding 'documents' folder? I've tried placing both, I've checked the path, etc. But I keep getting the error 'incorrect path'. I've checked the path, it's correct. Is there an issue with the latest build of Stellaris?

Edit: I've got the mod listed in the 'installed mods' and the 'playsets' successfully, but nothing shows up in game. No errors to the 'path' this time.

Edited by kael828
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...