Right. But making them only for the stock meshes was exhausting already. It's terribly boring.

On the other hand I made some 'supplement' for the Tamago outlet for several custom outfits so maybe I'll upload them as well one of these days.

*edit*

Doh! next page. I'll just quote myself to keep this sticky for a while

On 5/1/2019 at 8:30 PM, movomo said:

I almost forgot this one. Again. Somehow I always fail to remember it's there.

TamagoSetBody-2.02c-rc.zip 25.83 kB · 2 downloads

This contains small fixes here and there I made over the years - including one small string bloat.

This is a fully working version, what I don't know is if this fixes this issue mentioned just above. Haven't played too much to reproduce it. (Besides, reloading tends to fix everything right up)

I think I'll wait and see for some time.

Warning: This is NOT a MESS-friendly version.

A note on why Tamago Outlet is shared on 4shared.

Back then the site had issues, be it a performance issue or funding issue or a random self-righteous idiot attacking the site, so hosting files on mirror sites seemed like a good idea. Moreover, 4shared wasn't a total bitch like it is now along with some other cloud services that have degenerated into douchebaggery over the years. I'll reup stuff when I upload the new version. Until then this. 

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm having a bit on an issue here, but I'm not sure if it's this mod or one of its dependencies that's causing it.

The mod will load fine on a clean save.
Even being in the third trimester.... BOOM. It's all there.

However. If I reload for any reason, it goes away.
Furthermore, I can't seem to use the set body on self spell to change my type like I can on the inital load. That leads me to wonder if it's an issue with Set Body Reloaded Blockhead Edition itself.
I'm not good with these kinds of things though.

Edit: Okay, I seem to have fixed it now.
I had downloaded version Set Body Reloaded Blockhead Edition ver 1.46c from Nexus, and it must have conflicted or something. 
Version 1.46a functions normally.

• 5 weeks later...

hi, i cant seem to get the pregnant meshes to work, when the pregnant npc is naked i can see that it is pregnant but when the npc put clothes i cant get the pregnant equipment meshes to show, im using the meshes from this link, all the armor and clothes have all the needed _prg1, _ prg2, _prg3 files

12 hours ago, Seabook00 said:

hi, i cant seem to get the pregnant meshes to work, when the pregnant npc is naked i can see that it is pregnant but when the npc put clothes i cant get the pregnant equipment meshes to show, im using the meshes from this link, all the armor and clothes have all the needed _prg1, _ prg2, _prg3 files

Do you have the Requirements ?

LAPF
TamagoClub
HiyokoClub
TamagoSetBody (to actually see the pregnant bodies automatically)
*SetBody Blockhead edition (recommended, not strictly needed)
*HFB Replacers for the textures and esp, if you use the pregnant versions of it (see download link above)
*Mass Outfit Redesign for the textures and esp, if you use the HFB replacer and/or pregnant versions of it (see download link above)
*LoversLabHGECLL for the textures and esp, if you use the HFB replacer and/or pregnant versions of it (see download link above)

---------------

I do not know if all armor-clothes are in  "Alternative Pregnant Clothes and Armor"  .  Maybe you also Install Tamago Outlet 1.20  to add any clothing that does not exist.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, having a little difficulty with this mod.  When I reinstalled oblivion I tried to be more thorough with my testing than I usually am since I wanted an actually stable game this time, and for the most part it all went well, but I had trouble getting this to play nice.  I tested it several times, fiddled with the ini files, double checked whether it was setbody or tamago or what, and after enough fiddling around I thought I'd fixed the issue, pregnancy meshes were appearing as they should be for both bodies and clothing.  Now actually playing the game, it seems I must not have fixed anything after all, as pregnant characters have pregnant bodies when they're nude, but not clothes.  Console spits this message at me:

Operator <- failed to evaluate to a valid result

File: Tamagosetbody.esp Offset: 0x0087 Command: <unknown>

Error in script 29000801

ForEach expression failed to return a value

And then it just repeats, sometimes with different parts doubled up.  Unfortunately I don't know what these means beyond there being a script error and it can't find something.  Could I have a problem with the paths to the files it's trying to find or something?

Yeah I've got all those installed.  The weird part is I had an issue when I was testing it, but thought I found the problem.  My first test pregnancy I was just making sure tamago and hiyoko were working, then I added setbody and tamago setbody into the mix.  Tried to fast track the process by loading a save where the test character was already about halfway through a pregnancy but just like now only the nude body showed any changes, clothes were still normal.  I fiddled with it for a while and eventually just tried a new pregnancy from the beginning and that seemed to work, clothes and nude body showed pregnancy changes, so I figured it was some kind of problem of trying to install the mods after the clothes were already supposed to be changed.  Now I'm actually playing the game and here I am again, with bodies working fine but clothes not cooperating.  

I realize this is a very similar request to the literal most recent one with Seabook but I'm just using Tamago Outlet, from the download on the previous page, so I figured it must have been something different from theirs.  As far as I can tell all my files are in the places they should be, I'm using the appropriate version of Setbody, got blockhead installed, and I should have all my meshes and things going fine too.  I could just try reinstalling everything and seeing if that works, but if it doesn't and no one else has an idea what it might be that's ok, it doesn't really break my game, does it?

It's bad if you only see if a NPC/Player is pregnant when she is nude.  But the mising clothes do not break your game.

I have no idea . Only install SetBody, Tamago SetBody and Tamago Outlet again ( in that order )

I don't use this Mod...  maybe something you have to set in the Tamago SetBody ini ? So that it use the armor-Clothes.  Load order  with SetBody and TamagoSetBody is not important, it should always work.

( I use a old Tamago SetBody  with "Vanilla Maternity Clothes "and a old classic SetBody. Both no Blockhead. So I don't know much about this version )

Well, I tried reinstalling everything, but no luck.  I keep going back to that script error, I wonder if one of my other mods is messing with it.  Oh well, if that's how it is, that's how it is.  The only real differences between this install and my last one is I'm using Maskar's overhaul, Av Latta Magicka and LTD Vampire, but I can't imagine any of them would cause that kind of problem.  

• 4 months later...

Hey it's me.  I am once again asking for your technical support.  Put oblivion down for a bit but felt like going back to it.  Figured I'd try to look at this problem I had last time again, about the clothes not changing even though bodies are working.  I read in the ini for this that it might not play nice with things like EVE, which I am using and I don't think I looked into last time, but as far as I can see all my files are in their correct locations, as would be normal, so unless there's something in EVE's esp file or something that interferes with this, I can't imagine that's the issue.

I also grabbed Conscribe hoping it might provide me the info I'm missing, so far on a test I got this, repeating every time I tried to change clothes.

Error in script 4a000801
Operator <- failed to evaluate to a valid result
    File: TamagoSetBody.esp Offset: 0x0087 Command: <unknown>
Error in script 4a000801
An expression failed to evaluate to a valid result
    File: TamagoSetBody.esp Offset: 0x0087 Command: <unknown>
Error in script 4a000801
ForEach expression failed to return a value

This is pretty much the same info I got and posted before but now there's a different value in the "error in script" part, which is just even more confusing.

The last thing I'm wondering is could the scripts for Tamago Setbody be getting lost trying to find my Oblivion directory itself if it's not installed in a standard location?  My laptop came with a HDD of about 50gb and a SSD of about 900gb, obviously the SSD was intended to be used for actual storage.  As a result, all my files are not in Windows C but rather DATA D.  I don't know how this mod finds its file paths, I'd assume if this were the issue that naked meshes would remain unchanged as well, but at this point I've got no idea what could be happening.

Is there a way to track down where these commands and scripts are coming from?  If I load the esp up in the construction set can I find scripts and potentially see exactly what is failing to work correctly?  It wouldn't do me any good, since I have no idea how to read code like that, but I might be able to provide anyone that does the specific info they need to make a call on what this issue is.

You have the script!  4a000801  in TamagoSetBody.esp

Most of the time when you get such messages the load order is wrong.

Check your load order and correct it if necessary.  Example load order in my yellow Link below.

You never install Oblivion in the "standard location"  or  OBSE and other tools will not work.

My Oblivion is in E  my saves and ini in D.    Only the Plugins.txt is in C

Ok so I checked my load order in case I was stupid.  Turns out I am because Tamago Setbody was out of place.  Corrected it, tried again.  Existing character didn't change, but trying again on a new game worked, the body and clothes updated as they should.  Checked console output on the new game, no script problems, everything seemed happy.  Went back to my old save, where the problem was and the clothes weren't changing.  Console still spamming that message.  The numbers were different in the "error in script" space again, but that "offset" spot was the same.  Now I'm not sure if it is a matter of existing pregnancy doesn't update when something gets fixed.  I'm wondering if something that activates later, some time after chargen, is interfering with it.  When I make these tests, I just make a new character and go to toddtest straight from the beginning cell, so maybe I'm not triggering something that's interfering with it.  Or maybe now that I've corrected the load order the NEXT pregnancy will work as intended.  Perhaps I just screwed something up earlier in my save, maybe fiddled with the load order or something in a way that broke that script in that save.  Either way, it looks like under the right circumstances it works.  

Thanks for the help, hopefully I can get this going properly at some point, sorry it seems to have come down to another idiot not checking their load order.

A bug  can be in your save.

Then you have to start a new game. Yes that's shit.

Or you can try older saves. Do you have one before you have installed/activated Tamago ?

Or you try your old save ( the not working save ) 

! First use the clean/reset function in game and remove all children and reset wombs. !!! They are in the Tamago and Hiyoko setting spells.

Save your game.

Then deactivate Tamago /Hiyoko (All esm and esp )

Start your game and wait 3 days ( wait function ).   That's the respawn/reset time in game. Then all not used entries are removed.

Save your game.

Activate Tamago /Hiyoko

Start your game and load the clean save and try if it works now.

Good news, kind of!  I did some testing and found on a new save that's had a little time to wander around and trigger the things like dlc activation and other mods getting booted up that mesh swapping seems to be working just fine.  Something must be wrong with my old save, my guess is I fiddled with my load order while adding or removing something to my own detriment some time early in the save and that caused some serious problems.  

Thanks fejeena for bearing with me and offering advice.  Hopefully the same thing won't happen again, and whatever caused this problem was a matter of me messing with something I shouldn't have and breaking it rather than some kind of conflict triggered by mod functions I haven't set off yet in the new file.

If you have problems always check with a new character/game. If the new game works you can try to fix the old save.

But if you change the load order a lot , it can happen that a save does not work anymore,   Bad , but then you have to start a new game or try older saves.

If you change  the load order with  Tamago/Hiyoko active  and you load a save you get the Tamago/Hiyoko error message "Load order changed, please restore the old load order"

Yes you can not change the Load order if you have Tamago/Hiyoko activated.  The children will not work. The children are created in game and use the Load oder for hair, body textures , clothes ,... from father and mother.  And Hiyoko save the Load order number ,not the esp name.  Like "father hair in Mod 87 in the Load order, clothes from Mod number 37 "

If you play the game with messed up children the game can crash.

So if you change the load oder  first kill all children in game. In the Hiyoko setting spell is a "clean function" to remove all children. Then you can change your load order.

Best you activate Tamago/Hiyoko when you have all other Mods you want.

Also bad are missing companions and slaves.

If you have a slave or companion  he is in the  save. If he is from a Mod ( no vanilla NPC )  and you delete the Mod there is a missing NPC in game.

Error in the Lovers SlaveTrader book ( List of all Slaves)    or in the MCS Book ( List of all MCS companions )  and error in your save.  If you get near the missing NPC the game try to load the NPC  and the game crashes 100%.  Free  slaves and  release companions from Mods you want to delete/deacivate.

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Had the same bug as "Just Checking" did. I have been running 5 different characters and strangely (or luckily) this only happened to one of them. For the bugged character there are saves from 10 levels ago that are still bug free, and I think I did change the load order a bit afterwards so that could be the cause (I did consult fajeena's post each time I had to change the load order). Though it seems rather strange that all the other characters (with multiple pregnancies and children) work fine while this one without any pregnancy until now is the one that bugs out. Tried to make a clean save and the bug persisted. I am not getting my hopes up but did anyone else have the same issue and is there any new insight into the problem? If changing load order was the cause then I suppose I can rest easy since I don't plan on adding any new mods in the foreseeable future, but I can't help but worry there is some weird trigger for this bug that I'm not aware of.

Also the clothing/armor mesh change worked when the pregnancy first registered, then stopped working after exiting and loading the save, though the bug seems to be present in saves long before that point.

---------------------

Ah my mistake, doing a clean save actually worked. I have a bashed patch that was created with the tamago/hiyoko esms present (checked in tes4edit and its only interaction with them is adding some icons to misc item tokens in tamago's esm) so even if I uncheck the 2 esms as long as the bashed patch is loaded the esms are automatically loaded and the save is not clean (a womb in the inventory should have been an obvious enough hint). After doing a proper clean save the error messages disappeared.

Edited by halradeon
  • 11 months later...

Attached is the errors I'm getting when trying to put some clothes on my pregnant girl.

20230805182820_1.jpg

Cumflation works fine (I tested on a new character) so it's loading the .ini and I'm pretty sure everything's installed correctly. It just can't seem to find the clothing meshes for some reason... which, before you ask, I've also installed.

Any insight?

Edited by TenShadows
12 hours ago, Ty6 said:

This link appears to have been dead for years. Does anyone have a copy of the file? Many thanks.

http://www.4shared.com/archive/7vjOl_1Yce/Tamago_Outlet_120.html

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/14466-tamago-setbody-reboot/page/17/#comment-2226078

My post  April 28, 2018

Or

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=405245