Weaknesses The Sims 4 game.
Despite being a full-fledged sequel, there were still objects and opportunities in earlier sections that just disappeared. I specifically missed the free movement within the city. Simem on foot, by taxi or even with his own car, could get anywhere in the city where he lived. In The Sims 4, it was a huge disappointment that if I leave my home, I can visit some sites but just my neighbors; when I want to go further, I have to wait the same way as in The Sims 2. No, I disagree!
There are no cars, no bicycles, no means of transport that can be used by a simmer. Sometimes a car appears in the city or is now a tram, but I can not use them. Jobs have not even been seen in the form of a building, just like a bookstore, a grocery store and other catering or community facilities.

Sims 3 is fun with all accessories. Sims 4 is interesting for maybe 1 week, and then becomes tedious because there is nothing in it. LOL

Alessandra Conceicao-25.jpg

05-03-20_5-34-36 AM.png

Screenshot-21.jpg

05-05-20_9-49-51 AM.png

So true what you said... Sims 4 is boring. I bought it, played a week and deleted it. Installed it a year later . Downloaded all new things of new addon sims , It's there in buy and build but can't use it. Takes space up on Hard Drive. Useless.

Sims 3 rules , all the  new addons, mods, the naughty things 😋 .. Got my Sims 3 before Origin . Like to play it without internet.

And thanks for the cars. My sims are going to drive in style

and not walk to next city.

Hi Zorgun.
Thanks for dowload
Let's be honest. People who wants to play with a game where there's a storyline and connection between sims in the town they should choose Sims 3. :)  

People who wants to play with care about the gameplay don't care about the bugs and weird things, should choose sims 4 game. 

My sims 3 Pietru account (000).jpg

Pretty much my thoughts on the matter in a nutshell.

>>> Wanted to ask if any of these vehicles were 'KinkyWorld' friendly? Dailycard has modified some of his/her vehicles to accept KW animations and MaryJane (I believe) added several animations for use with the sloppy jalopy. I am pleased, but like many with their personal desires, could enjoy having these same animations 'work' on a higher class of vehicle. If your Limo is actually placeable on parking spaces - wouldn't it be awesome to see couch/loveseat animations be able to take place inside with full 'privacy'.

Spoiler

Screenshot-329.jpg.4ebd8906bb6fec6a2fb77d37667a855a.jpg

BTW: Nice screenshots! Perhaps you'll share some Sims 3 shots in one of the 2 posts here? I hate being the only one posting shots lately, although a few others have started contributing.....

I prefer classic cars, (I try to recreate the Playboy Club in Lucky Palms in the 60ts 70ts), but the Rolls is somewhat "eternal", even so it is difficult to compose a scene inside it, even wearing whithe clothes and a platinum blonde its dificult see the scene.

Maybe in the limo I have more space, I will try later. Meanwhile I leave you my photos and ,,,

Thanks for the cars !!

Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot-3.jpg

Screenshot-9.jpg

By the way she wears the new "Decades bra" by JOSHQ thanks to him for his magnificent and revealing clothes

Screenshot (2).jpg

Guys and girls I brought a luxury sims house!
Sims 3 Pretoria boardwalk manor

Description:
Luxury Pretoria Boardwalk Manor Sims 3

House Custom designed: Luxury Pretoria boardwalk manor
~INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS~
-------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------
1. Place file into My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads folder
2. Install Pretoria boardwalk manor using The Sims 3 Launcher
3. Open Game and Play.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
------
Description:
Sims 3 Sims 3 Residential lots
Lots Name: Pretoria boardwalk manor
Lot Type: Residential lots
Furnished: Fully
Decorated: Throughout
Lot Width: 60
Lot Depth: 60
Lot Size: 60x60
Stories: 6
Files size: 179 MB

Instruction notes:
Packages for installation. Required Game.:
Base Game (My game is patched to version 1.67.2.024002)
The Sims 3 World Adventures
The Sims 3 Ambitions
The Sims 3 Late Night Expansion Pack
The Sims 3 Generations
The Sims 3 Supernatural
The Sims 3 Into The Future

Creator Notes.
EA STORE Pack contains many store pack.
Pack contains many store items you do not have to download the items separately. I created her by myself, so please DO NOT re-upload!
Important Stuff
My game is patched versions: 1.67.2.024002
You are free to use the contents of the download for general game play.
Use of this content is not permissible for any commercial use either for profit or non-profit.
You are free to share this Page by reposting on other The Sims™ related sites. But please do not make your own weblinks for my creations that go directly to the download server at MediaFire. Please make your weblink back to this Web Page, here on my page: https://de-marco.deviantart.com/
You are not free to redistribute any pictures or files found on this website.
You may however keep a copy for your own use and backup. But be aware that if a newer version is released, then you will not be informed.
By clicking the download weblink for this content and downloading the file, you are accepting the terms stated on this page and agree to abide by them.
Created By: Pietru Cassar :-)
Downloads Pretoria boardwalk manor:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/hpk08vqco8k2zsa/Luxury_Pretoria_boardwalk_manor-60x60.7z/file

Rooms in a luxury house (3).jpg

Skill room (1).jpg

computer room (1).jpg

Front of luxury house (1).jpg

Front of luxury house (2).jpg

Front of luxury house (3).jpg

house rear view (1).jpg

Library (1).jpg

Luxury house bathroom (1).jpg

Luxury house children's room (1).jpg

Luxury house room (1).jpg

Luxury house room (2).jpg

Luxury kitchen  (5).jpg

Luxury kitchen  (6).jpg

Luxury kitchen (1).jpg

Luxury kitchen (2).jpg

Luxury kitchen (3).jpg

Luxury kitchen (4).jpg

Luxury Office room (1).jpg

Luxury Pretoria Boardwalk Manor Sims 3.jpg

Rooms in a luxury house (1).jpg

Rooms in a luxury house (2).jpg

On 5/17/2020 at 9:59 AM, Patriguz said:

By the way she wears the new "Decades bra" by JOSHQ thanks to him for his magnificent and revealing clothes

Screenshot (2).jpg

On 5/16/2020 at 9:02 PM, landess said:

Pretty much my thoughts on the matter in a nutshell.

>>> Wanted to ask if any of these vehicles were 'KinkyWorld' friendly? Dailycard has modified some of his/her vehicles to accept KW animations and MaryJane (I believe) added several animations for use with the sloppy jalopy. I am pleased, but like many with their personal desires, could enjoy having these same animations 'work' on a higher class of vehicle. If your Limo is actually placeable on parking spaces - wouldn't it be awesome to see couch/loveseat animations be able to take place inside with full 'privacy'.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot-329.jpg.4ebd8906bb6fec6a2fb77d37667a855a.jpg

BTW: Nice screenshots! Perhaps you'll share some Sims 3 shots in one of the 2 posts here? I hate being the only one posting shots lately, although a few others have started contributing.....

Pamela sims designs - Glamour jewellery. Sims3.jpg