TS-3 Cars Pack.rar

So true what you said... Sims 4 is boring. I bought it, played a week and deleted it. Installed it a year later . Downloaded all new things of new addon sims , It's there in buy and build but can't use it. Takes space up on Hard Drive. Useless.

Sims 3 rules , all the  new addons, mods, the naughty things ? .. Got my Sims 3 before Origin . Like to play it without internet.

And thanks for the cars. My sims are going to drive in style

and not walk to next city.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty much my thoughts on the matter in a nutshell.

>>> Wanted to ask if any of these vehicles were 'KinkyWorld' friendly? Dailycard has modified some of his/her vehicles to accept KW animations and MaryJane (I believe) added several animations for use with the sloppy jalopy. I am pleased, but like many with their personal desires, could enjoy having these same animations 'work' on a higher class of vehicle. If your Limo is actually placeable on parking spaces - wouldn't it be awesome to see couch/loveseat animations be able to take place inside with full 'privacy'.

Spoiler

Screenshot-329.jpg.4ebd8906bb6fec6a2fb77d37667a855a.jpg

BTW: Nice screenshots! Perhaps you'll share some Sims 3 shots in one of the 2 posts here? I hate being the only one posting shots lately, although a few others have started contributing.....

I prefer classic cars, (I try to recreate the Playboy Club in Lucky Palms in the 60ts 70ts), but the Rolls is somewhat "eternal", even so it is difficult to compose a scene inside it, even wearing whithe clothes and a platinum blonde its dificult see the scene.

Maybe in the limo I have more space, I will try later. Meanwhile I leave you my photos and ,,,

Thanks for the cars !!

Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot-3.jpg

Screenshot-9.jpg

On 5/17/2020 at 9:59 AM, Patriguz said:

By the way she wears the new "Decades bra" by JOSHQ thanks to him for his magnificent and revealing clothes

Screenshot (2).jpg

• 4 months later...