How to Have sex Without Magic stuff?

38 minutes ago, saursrt said:

can i have some sex in skyrim without do some magic?,but asking for sex,more like the sims 4? what mod i should use if want that

*sorry for my bad english

I would, of course, recommend mine:

Might also look at Sexlab Eager NPCs, SexLab Tools, Sexlab Simple Sexing and either Radiant Prostitution or TDF's Prostitution and Pimping.

The SL Tools mod is useful generally but has a hotkey you can activate and create a list of people to be in a scene.  Simple Sexing is similar but makes your PC take the female position unless you specify an NPC scene.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

first I havet to plug my own mod, "Sexlab Relationship Dialogue System", for a complex dialogue sex trigger and later a way to roleplay relationships.

Then I can recommend "Sexlab Defeat" if you like it rapy, for violations when loosing in combat.

In the same genre you can use "Sanguines Debauchery+" for enslavement after defeat. They also work together.

One of mine favorites is "Sexlab Solutions" which adds a multitude of story based sex opportunities to the game. See the description for more details.

But generally you can just browse through the Sexlab Index, which is a pinned topic in the framework section, which lists near all Sexlab mods with a short description.