SadSun's Events For Badlistener's Captivity Events

CE has switched to using AddProstitutionFlag, RemoveProstitutionFlag, AddSlaveryFlag, RemoveSlaveryFlag to change captive status, will allow to save skills encase captive is ever recaptured or player decides to become a prostitute again.
Events not using these flags will no longer detect the correct status.

New Folder Structure has also been made. And Requirements for loading on Captive/Random/Captor Categories
Captive is (Prostitute) category in this case.

The update has broke various of the events. I can assist in fixing those events.

4 hours ago, RathAzu said:

Heads up, the brothel events are no longer working for me. I get the error:  Failed to load SadSun_Sex_33_02 contains no category flag (Captor, Captive, Random)

This fires for the majority of events in the brothel and bundle collections. When I tried adding the tag in myself, I got as far as the brothel screen and hitting "accept" to a client request before a CTD. 

I have the same issue. I have deleted the addon, for now.

On 6/7/2020 at 9:50 PM, BadListener said:

The update has broke various of the events. I can assist in fixing those events.

Please do. Or instruct us how to on our own, if you feel like you'd be stepping on toes. I'm getting the sense that poor Sun is not feeling it anymore. And, honestly, without these, brothel is hardly worth doing.

18 hours ago, BadListener said:

Here is the fixed version, put it in bannerlord/modules and CE will detect and load it based on order.

zSadSunsEvents.zip 39.71 MB · 33 downloads

this makes it so much easier you guys should of this.. as i have spent 3 days because my mod manager doesnt put them in the right place because of the update recently i had to fidle around with each file and put them in there right place.. should do this with the other mods like plagueevents and TB along with BOUKIE events... would make it a hell alot easier

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Note that, for me in my modsetup, this version(speaking of 2.2) pretty much breaks the game on patch 1.8. 

It creates a random influx of prisoners, skill gains and stuff which gives the game nullpointer exceptions(for examble i get alot of OnPrisonersChangeInSettlement Exceptions).

You can use https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/4291?tab=files to avoid instant CTD, but eventually the game will hard crash due to the instability.

If i am wrong with this comment and just missing an install step or something, please let me know. I am trying hard to get a lewd mod setup for MB2 running atm.

Edited by chaosarah
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...