Venus Vacation Mod Manager v1.4 / Mod Maker v0.7

6 minutes ago, bbva said:

How convenient can it ultimately be? Is it just code?

Yes, it writes the code for you. You can browse hashes, easily turn them on and off, override textures for each hash and stuff like that.

You still need to prepare textures and models (if you want to make new outfits or heavily modify exisiting ones). But you no longer need to manually add the resources to your code and assign them to the right hashes.

This should be really convenient for simple mods, like hiding certain hashes or changing textures.

Thanks for your amazing job! I just downloaded the latest package (v1.2) and unzipped it to the game root folder. However when I connected and downloaded the mods, they would not work. The mods were enabled, but I don't see any change.

I guess I missed some important steps. Could you please send me a turtorial? Thanks a lot

11 minutes ago, yulifan123 said:

Thanks for your amazing job! I just downloaded the latest package (v1.2) and unzipped it to the game root folder. However when I connected and downloaded the mods, they would not work. The mods were enabled, but I don't see any change.

I guess I missed some important steps. Could you please send me a turtorial? Thanks a lot

Make sure you reload mods ingame with F10 once new mods are installed. Here's an example of installing Costume Customizer using the Mod Manager.

17 minutes ago, avenger54 said:

Make sure you reload mods ingame with F10 once new mods are installed. Here's an example of installing Costume Customizer using the Mod Manager.

Thanks for the tip! I did forget to press F10, and now the SwimsuitSwapper is working! Thanks a lot.

BTW, Helena Venus SSR is not working, I guess it's caused by the update you mentioned days ago.

Thanks a again for developing this great tool!

48 minutes ago, yulifan123 said:

Thanks for the tip! I did forget to press F10, and now the SwimsuitSwapper is working! Thanks a lot.

BTW, Helena Venus SSR is not working, I guess it's caused by the update you mentioned days ago.

Thanks a again for developing this great tool!

Yes, a lot of mods are broken due to update and it's very hard for me to sort all this thing out so updates in that regard will be slow probably, not much I can do about it unfortunately.

Hello everyone, a general question and an unrelated issue since the latest Steam update: 

- Are there any plans to update the HI-METAL v3 skins in the online database to the latest v4 versions? 

- Since the latest update, breast textures/mods used through the Mod Manager version of Costume Customizer have been rendering strangely. Here are shots with the Costume Customizer set to nude (via Takao swimsuit), with the Kasumi option in BP Boobs applied, and with option 1 of Common_Hamaguli applied. These all displayed properly prior to the update. As you can see, it appears there are some overlapping nipple textures in the nude setting, which I think might be part of the problem. I have the HI-METAL "Skin Textures v3" pack installed from the Online Mod Archive. 

20201127202458_1.jpg

20201127202527_1.jpg

20201127202510_1.jpg

3 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@eforte - You have 2 mods targetting the Takao suit. Either a second copy of CostumeCustomizer or Knight77's RedHip mod are usually issue. Locate which mod you have also targetting the Takao suit and disable/remove it.

That was it! I must have installed RedHip the same day as the update, thanks! 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mod Maker 0.5 - Visual menu creation update

New update with ability to create menus for Venus Vacation mods. Menus have customizable visuals and can be used with both mouse and keyboard.

Here's an example of creating menu using the Mod Maker:

Menu creation guide:

1) Right click on the Menu branch and add menu items.
2) There're different kind of menus:
- toggle: will switch between variable's value and 0.
- cycle: will cycle from 0 to variable's value.
- set: will set variable to assigned value.
- commandlist: will run assigned CommandList.
- sub: a submenu which can have all of the above items.
3) Right click on the Variables branch to add the parameters your mod works with.
4) Load filenames of pictures you'll use in your menu with Load filenames button. Pictures should be put inside [your_mod]\resources folder along with files required for the menu (files from resources.rar archive).
5) Add hotkeys and assign them to the Menu branch. Choose the menu show condition - best use the same as your mod is using.
6) Assign menu types, pictures, variables and values to menu items. Then right click on the Menu branch and hit "generate".
7) You can add text descriptions for menu items using the "tooltip" menu option.
? Copy/paste the code to the begging or the end of your .ini file. If you did everything correctly it should work.

Menu options:
initial x/y - coordinates where menu will start drawning (grid is from -1 to 1)
menu width/height - size of the menu items, can be changed separately for submenus
click scale - how much menu item will react on click
border width - how thick menu item's border will be
items in row - after reaching the value submenu will start to draw the second raw of items (then third and so on)

This is a very raw version so I'm not sure if compatibility will be perfect. Some issues with the code are also possible.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know, maybe I'll implement them in the future. Hope you'll find this tool useful!

DOWNLOAD: ModMaker_0.5.3.rar

The ModMaker_0.5 you uploaded has x and y coordinates 10x or 100x larger than they should be. here's a bit of the code

Spoiler

;menu 0
if $menu0_click == 0
    x5 = -94
    y5 = -93.5
    x6 = -81
    y6 = -81.5
    if $top == 0
        ps-t100 = ResourceSelectedMenu
    else
        ps-t100 = ResourceDefaultMenu
    endif
    Draw = 4,0
    x5 = -88
    y5 = -84.5
    x6 = -87
    y6 = -90.5
    ps-t100 = Resourcetop-0.png
    Draw = 4,0

I tried moving the decimal point on all of them, I may have missed a few or something else is wrong - but the background and pics from resources dimensions and sizes are really mismatched... I'll try debugging some more later.

1 hour ago, krunkDunk said:

The ModMaker_0.5 you uploaded has x and y coordinates 10x or 100x larger than they should be. here's a bit of the code

Hide contents

;menu 0
if $menu0_click == 0
    x5 = -94
    y5 = -93.5
    x6 = -81
    y6 = -81.5
    if $top == 0
        ps-t100 = ResourceSelectedMenu
    else
        ps-t100 = ResourceDefaultMenu
    endif
    Draw = 4,0
    x5 = -88
    y5 = -84.5
    x6 = -87
    y6 = -90.5
    ps-t100 = Resourcetop-0.png
    Draw = 4,0

I tried moving the decimal point on all of them, I may have missed a few or something else is wrong - but the background and pics from resources dimensions and sizes are really mismatched... I'll try debugging some more later.

That's weird, I don't have this issue. Can you show me the settings you use?

I used the default settings, and tried a few different things. I'll share the mod I was testing too.

My OS is windows 10 64bit, Japanese system locale.

2087827509_mysettings.jpg.dfdffe32cf2d20ffccba206971a3ebe5.jpg

DOAX VV_MM test (White_Lace).zip

White Lace - Common body; used Nyotengu's face to debug the Menu key.

Show Menu key is F4 (VK_F4); I tested with other keys too, no difference.

I guess I'll change the system locale; I'll be surprised if it makes a difference.

47 minutes ago, krunkDunk said:

Show Menu key is F4 (VK_F4); I tested with other keys too, no difference.

No-no, the keys have nothing to do with it. Here what mod maker does with parameters:

1) takes the text from the field

2) replaces periods with commas (0.01 -> 0,01)

3) converts the result to the floating point number

My guess is in your locale the decimal separator is period instead of comma and this causes the issue.

I think I solved the issue, please try this version: ModMaker_0.5.1.rar

34 minutes ago, avenger54 said:

No-no, the keys have nothing to do with it. Here what mod maker does with parameters:

1) takes the text from the field

2) replaces periods with commas (0.01 -> 0,01)

3) converts the result to the floating point number

My guess is in your locale the decimal separator is period instead of comma and this causes the issue.

I think I solved the issue, please try this version: ModMaker_0.5.1.rar

Perfect! I forgot about that difference between Euro and NA decimal point.

Mod Maker 0.5.3

Made a small but very important update, now you can actually save your menu into separate txt file and load it to edit it again. Should've included this feature right from the start, when I started making menus I realised how important it is for such tool.

052.png.b75051563418276337837d44c046095f.png

Also added a lot of quality of life adjustments, now you can move menu items, chose value for options from the list (since most mods usually use something like 0-5 values).

I also added a support for namespace, with this you can keep the menu in a separate ini file and access it from your mod file. It's actually extremely convenient and I'll probably make a tutorial video on how to use it around weekend if I'll be free.

Updated again with some new stuff. Will make a video about new features later.

Please, redownload: ModMaker_0.5.3.rar

• 1 month later...

Venus Vacation Mod Manager v1.3

1.3.png.f5adee833bb7daa3b610c444a0975b97.png

An update I wanted to make for a while, now you'll be able to install and update 3DMigoto Base Mod using Mod Manager. Recent updates were a mess but I'll try to keep the updated version on the server. I also did some important bug fixes.

Download: