Guest mosco

@avenger54

I'm sorry, an error occurs.

Online -> Update online storage info

Just-In-Time (JIT) デバッグを呼び出すための詳細については、
ダイアログ ボックスではなく、このメッセージの最後を参照してください。

************** 例外テキスト **************
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: インデックスが配列の境界外です。
   場所 WindowsFormsApp4.Form1.IsNew(Int32 date)
   場所 WindowsFormsApp4.Form1.PaintNewOnline()
   場所 WindowsFormsApp4.Form1.ShowOnlineNodes()
   場所 WindowsFormsApp4.Form1.ConnectToServer()
   場所 WindowsFormsApp4.Form1.ConnectToServer_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   場所 System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   場所 System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   場所 System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   場所 System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   場所 System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   場所 System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   場所 System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   場所 System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   場所 System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   場所 System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   場所 System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   場所 System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   場所 System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   場所 System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   場所 System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   場所 System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** 読み込まれたアセンブリ **************
mscorlib
    アセンブリ バージョン:4.0.0.0
    Win32 バージョン:4.8.4180.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    コードベース:file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
WindowsFormsApp4
    アセンブリ バージョン:1.0.0.0
    Win32 バージョン:1.0.0.0
    コードベース:file:///C:/Program%20Files/DMMGamePlayerData/DOAX-VenusVacation/VV_ModManager/VV_ModManager_1.2.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 バージョン:4.8.4150.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    コードベース:file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    Win32 バージョン:4.8.4001.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    コードベース:file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 バージョン:4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
    コードベース:file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
    Win32 バージョン:4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    コードベース:file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
    Win32 バージョン:4.8.4180.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    コードベース:file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
    コードベース:file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Accessibility
    コードベース:file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Data
    Win32 バージョン:4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    コードベース:file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Numerics
    コードベース:file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
mscorlib.resources
    コードベース:file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_ja_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
    コードベース:file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_ja_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

************** JIT デバッグ **************
Just-In-Time (JIT) デバッグを有効にするには、このアプリケーション、
またはコンピューター (machine.config) の構成ファイルの jitDebugging
値を system.windows.forms セクションで設定しなければなりません。
アプリケーションはまた、デバッグを有効にしてコンパイルされなければ
なりません。

例:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

JIT デバッグが有効なときは、このダイアログ ボックスで処理するよりも、
ハンドルされていない例外はすべてコンピューターに登録された
JIT デバッガーに設定されなければなりません。

vvmm-1.2-error.jpg

51 minutes ago, mosco said:

I'm sorry, an error occurs.

Thanks for the report, but I can't reproduce. Are you using the latest version of the Mod Manager? Please try to redownload version 1.2, I made two fixes for it, from your report it seems like you use the unfixed version. Tell me if that'll help.

Guest mosco
On 7/22/2020 at 2:06 AM, avenger54 said:

Thanks for the report, but I can't reproduce. Are you using the latest version of the Mod Manager? Please try to redownload version 1.2, I made two fixes for it, from your report it seems like you use the unfixed version. Tell me if that'll help.

I was using version 1.2.
It was fixed after re-installing.
Thank you very much.

• 5 weeks later...

Thank you so much for creating and sharing this! I am new to mods and Knight77 recommended I get this to make things as easy as possible. I look forward to trying it out very soon!

Hey folks can somebody help me? im new to doa modding and just found this manager, but since im a total noob in modding i dont know where to start. i have the game (DMM) the manager (latest version) but i somehow cant get it to work. i tested a bit but nothing works ingame. 

So, did i forgot something? do i need something else? and where do i have to put the folder for the mod files?

Thanks for all help

On 8/25/2020 at 2:26 AM, MrCookieCake said:

Thank you so much for creating and sharing this! I am new to mods and Knight77 recommended I get this to make things as easy as possible. I look forward to trying it out very soon!

Glad you like it!

5 hours ago, nikkrom said:

Please add this mod in online library (Kanna hair mesh).

I didn't have much time recently to add new mods but I'll get to it this week. 

2 hours ago, xXRD88Xx said:

So, did i forgot something? do i need something else?

Most importantly, you need to install 3DMigoto, which makes modding possible in the first place:

Once you have this installed you can choose your Venus Vacation\Mods folder in the Mod Manager and download mods via online storage. Once downloaded - you can update ingame mods with F10 key and they should instantly appear if you have right suit.

51 minutes ago, avenger54 said:

Glad you like it!

I didn't have much time recently to add new mods but I'll get to it this week. 

Most importantly, you need to install 3DMigoto, which makes modding possible in the first place:

Once you have this installed you can choose your Venus Vacation\Mods folder in the Mod Manager and download mods via online storage. Once downloaded - you can update ingame mods with F10 key and they should instantly appear if you have right suit.

ok that explains a lot.  thank you i will try this outand see if i get it to work

• 2 weeks later...

Ahoy! I want to start off by saying this is a great little piece of software. Super easy to use and works great. So I am taking full responsibility for the issue I'm having. Everything works fine with the program so it's gotta be something on my end but I cannot for the life of me get the Online Storage/Downloady stuff to work. This is on a Win 10 LTSB machine that really doesn't have many issues typically.

So far I have tried:

Multiple versions, starting with 1.2.2, then to 1.2, and then to 1.1

Making sure my firewall settings and all that networky stuff is good.

Enabling, disabling, uninstalling, and reinstalling my VPN

All sorts of nonsense that hasn't helped and I'm running out of ideas on what the issue could be. I'm quite proficient at tech and am not a dummy, so I'm willing to bet that it's something so minor causing the issue that I didn't even consider it just so I can have a total 'derp' moment. Ideally I would like to install it on another PC in my home just to see if it's not unique to my PC. Unfortunately the only other computers I have are Raspberry Pi's. 

By chance have any guesses or things I should attempt? I'm going to continue to use the program regardless but it'd sure be nice to have the full functionality.

For some reason I can't link an image so here's a url: https://i.imgur.com/fAQs3Xz.png

On 9/12/2020 at 6:07 PM, jakkuO9u9u9 said:

Seems like there's no connection to the server.

On 9/12/2020 at 6:15 PM, Architects said:

I cannot for the life of me get the Online Storage/Downloady stuff to work

Hey guys! 

It seems like the server I'm hosting Mod Manager's online storage is currently under maintenance. Should be up and running tomorrow.

Edit: Nevermind, apparently I was using an outdated 3DFix version. Updating it fixed the issue.
==

I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong but when I load the game with the mods i get a beep and see a bunch of spammed text on the game window like "WARNING: Invalid condition="$\mods\_id\id.ini\girl2 == $girl"

Pretty much just a lot of WARNING invalid condition stuff... the game also seems to lag a little as a result

I'm also new here, I joined very recently and I simply cannot wrap my head around how to get mods to work. I have Mod Manager and Swimsuit Swapper installed (I think) and trying to figure out how to get these mods to work is frustrating the hell out of me.

10 hours ago, GhostLamp said:

I'm also new here, I joined very recently and I simply cannot wrap my head around how to get mods to work. I have Mod Manager and Swimsuit Swapper installed (I think) and trying to figure out how to get these mods to work is frustrating the hell out of me.

First you need to install the 3Dmigoto base mod:

This one is required for mods to work.

I really need to include the 3DMigoto install and update in the manager itself it seems.

3 minutes ago, HattoWW said:

I have no updates (Mods) on Mod Manager for a long time, is there a problem with me or there is no new updates for last 3 weeks?

Yes, really sorry about that. I had a month of vacation and now I'm a bit busy with work and stuff. I'll start upload mods again as soon as I get free, hopefully around next week.