Street of Rage 4

On 11/20/2021 at 1:10 PM, Unfallen said:

Those 2, the swimsuit and the jacketless one are cool ideas, they can even work on a more SFW  enviroment, im also working on a Mod currently, is a topless one but as soon as i finish this one i ll try to work on both.

I ve noticed a lot of posts showing previews of great mods, but not sharing the actual mods :( , so i ll at least gonna share the few sprites I've finished

Feel free to let me know what you think :)

Blaze WIP.rar 15.41 MB · 33 downloads

Looks great, mate. Keep it up!

• 2 weeks later...

On 10/6/2021 at 6:08 PM, littlewolf said:

Here's an  update to make the breast movement smoother in Blaze's idle frames.

The update file, if you downloaded the mod in my previous post (as  quoted):

smoother breast idle animation update.zip 3.43 MB · 76 downloads

and the updated main file that already has the breast animation fix if you downloading this nude mod  for the first time:

Streets of Lewd Jacketless Nude Blaze Project_1.1.zip 55.49 MB · 129 downloads

enjoy!

I worked on this as a nexus mod request, so I'm uploading it here in case anyone was interested in the nude blaze fielding with jacket, pubes and stockings (based on the jacketless mod published earlier in this thread as quoted above):

https://www.nexusmods.com/streetsofrage4/mods/39

sprsor4blaze - Pubes Jacket Stockings.zip

blaze_0000.png.43a8cc165c90ae6fc7255f90b28cbd8a.png

I've already added credits on the nexus mod but I may as well give a shoutout to SrJustice's stockings mod and Nictus7's pubes (the mod we never got to see sadly)

Edited by littlewolf

My next in line work will be on the various blaze color palettes:

142918081_blazeAWIP.gif.a5966cddca9338b3306c172ae24a50e7.gif

Since I can't copy the face over easily, I will implement the Blaze iris mod by Gojieb instead. And before anyone asks...no I will not be sharing  WIP files,you know by now that my personal preference is to only share once done :P

49 minutes ago, epar7416 said:

Really love the Blaze recolour, hope you keep options between fully nude and clothed. 

I'm not sure I understand, this recolor already exists fully clothed in the game by default...my only options are going to be nude, nude, nude and nude (and nude!)...as per my previous work :P

12 minutes ago, littlewolf said:

I'm not sure I understand, this recolor already exists fully clothed in the game by default...my only options are going to be nude, nude, nude and nude (and nude!)...as per my previous work :P

Oh, haha, I haven't played since the DLC came out. I see that now.

And I just meant I wanted the options to keep the jacket, stockings, etc. 

On 12/14/2021 at 8:12 AM, epar7416 said:

Oh, haha, I haven't played since the DLC came out. I see that now.

And I just meant I wanted the options to keep the jacket, stockings, etc. 

I'll think about it, I'm only doing full nude now, that's already 597 frames to manually change all the different color palettes without doing anything extra...so I'll consider doing the other options if I feel motivated enough.

I'm going to be taking a break from working on blaze frames and will continue with this in the new year sometime in January. I wish everyone a merry Christmas and happy new year :D

I thought I'd work on something small and easy for myself, but thought why not share this so as to give you guys an early Christmas present...most of the work produced so far has always been as close to full nude as possible. So this one is more fully clothed with one tiny little exception, because well I thought it would be hilarious for role-play situations :P

I had an opportunity to implement Gojieb's iris mod as well and I learned a couple new skills in the process that will hopefully help me in future mods.

Use it, don't use it, doesn't matter, hope you enjoy:

image.thumb.png.6d4241da313d5935b231c1686e209850.png

Streets of Rage 4 - Blaze Fielding - where my pantsu.zip