Street of Rage 4

On 9/24/2021 at 8:10 PM, Mateiyu said:

Hey there people ! Would anyone be able to make the Blaze Stockings mod, but with smaller breasts ? I would, but I can't, don't know how ! ^^"

First I would recommend you download GIMP:
https://www.gimp.org/

Second download the blaze stocking mod and a blaze nude mod of your liking that has the appropriate sized breasts you want.

Now open up the stocking mod with GIMP and drag and drop the nude mod of your liking, for our example we are going to use the blaze nude mod that is downloadable from page 13 of this thread, on top of the first frame.

image.png.f284d9673cbc424ed7b47edc7abe186a.png

image.thumb.png.1a0ba820f92cb5a7275af7cc706c62b1.png

Making sure the correct layer is selected, select eraser from the GIMP toolbox, or press shift E, resize the brush thickness to what you think is workable (you could use 30), and start erasing the legs part of the mod you want until you see only the stockings.

image.thumb.png.69079852249258864b79ccb8690eacee.png

Now start erasing the bottom part of your preferred mod until just the stockings are visible or until you erased the desired amount to what you more or less want the mod to look like. You can erase the pubes as well if you want, purely down to your preference whatever modifications you want to make.

image.thumb.png.0e0ba50a0acb6952e75f325127be44aa.png

OR alternatively as mentioned before erase the pubes:

image.thumb.png.95e7c08d53a6b7ba60dc0cbe53cb6786.png

select File -> Overwrite.

Now repeat that process for the next 198 frames and you'll have your very own smaller breasts with stockings mod. When you share your mod, remember out of courtesy to perhaps credit the authors whose assets were modified as well in this case SrJustice for the stockings and WorldHenGames for the breasts.

If you didn't know how, well now you know.

On 5/30/2020 at 10:25 PM, malditobribon said:

Guys, since I can draw and now that I have the SOR4 explorer, I would like to help with the another characters and alternate versions.

Preview (for every taste) ?

1571455097_estel_0000-copia-copia.png.3a9f6cd9e0787796b9f6626210128781.png1568048729_estel_0000-copia.png.1b48b9a5310802a8b0f857bafc37723f.pngestel_0000.png.248a7257e821474e5f4118ff166e664b.png

Super hawt!! BUT you forgot a circumcised full-package futanari version, PLEASE draw one at your earliest convenience! Thank you!

Here you go:

blaze_0000.png.93695f9c5b9f5ce5eb9284f3605f3e31.pngblaze_0000.png.cb3779684dc383b95aacb58f4af68cf9.pngblaze_0000.png.d24eb954c78d3b5f81f3fc6ec86bbb56.pngblaze_0000.png.b088e0e36270755bc5059ae9f67c4607.png

Blaze nude mod in four different flavors, stockings are courtesy of SrJustice's amazing stockings mod. Pubes is in honor of Nictus7, hope the man is still in good health cos I would have loved to have his version of Blaze nude mod.

Streets of Lewd Jacketless Nude Blaze Project.zip

https://www.nexusmods.com/streetsofrage4/mods/22

Use Blaze's second star move for complete nude mod immersion, cos I don't have the blaze ultra textures ready yet, this will take some time.

Looking ahead for things I will work on later when work life and life life settles down several weeks from now:

Blaze jacketless Ultra
6 frames done as a test to check my confidence levels

Blaze jacketless Ultra with pubes
not started yet

Some extra stuff

Work on different color pallets of Blaze for spors4blaze A, B and C colors. This is going to take me forever to do, so don't expect anything soon. I will however keep on adding onto the Streets of Lewd Project as time allows.

Anyway I had to rush off with the finish for this one so you might see some jank frames and also cos I don't know my availability between now and the next 6 months and simply ran out of time, but I definitely won't (hopefully) disappear for a year as previously.

Edited by littlewolf

Hi Littlewolf, can I use this jacketless for my own mod? Its combined the new face and with the large breast but with the bounce of the smaller breast. But tidied up with cleaner detail and animation, bounce now present through moves and jumps, it took a few weeks but I can prob blitz through the Ultra as well. Was planning on releasing it when I’m happy it’s definitive!

Edited by Adamkindred
25 minutes ago, Adamkindred said:

Hi Littlewolf, can I use this jacketless for my own mod? Its combined the new face and with the large breast but with the bounce of the smaller breast. But tidied up with cleaner detail and animation, bounce now present through moves and jumps, it took a few weeks but I can prob blitz through the Ultra as well. Was planning on releasing it when I’m happy it’s definitive!

Go for it man, I don't have the skill or the time fix it that's why I released this mod rather. I'd like to see what you do with it, looking forward to downloading when you ready ?

Edit: You'll notice that the jacketless mod needs some refinement around the arms, but I tested this as is and it looks quite good for it's purposes, the animations move fast enough you don't really notice until you hit that awkward frame when doing a boss finish move...oh well I tried, it's time to see if there's someone with skill that can clean my sloppy work up XD

Edited by littlewolf

anyhoo I will apply fixes to the janky frames myself as time allows and I will update accordingly as I go along. But I will see how it goes and squeeze in a few goodies here and there as well.

Anyway it looks nice except for the odd frames out, see this preview for yourself:

Edited by littlewolf
On 10/5/2021 at 12:13 AM, littlewolf said:

Here you go:

blaze_0000.png.93695f9c5b9f5ce5eb9284f3605f3e31.pngblaze_0000.png.cb3779684dc383b95aacb58f4af68cf9.pngblaze_0000.png.d24eb954c78d3b5f81f3fc6ec86bbb56.pngblaze_0000.png.b088e0e36270755bc5059ae9f67c4607.png

Blaze nude mod in four different flavors, stockings are courtesy of SrJustice's amazing stockings mod. Pubes is in honor of Nictus7, hope the man is still in good health cos I would have loved to have his version of Blaze nude mod.

Streets of Lewd Jacketless Nude Blaze Project.zip 55.54 MB · 24 downloads

Use Blaze's second star move for complete nude mod immersion, cos I don't have the blaze ultra textures ready yet, this will take some time.

Looking ahead for things I will work on later when work life and life life settles down several weeks from now:

Blaze jacketless Ultra

not started yet

Some extra stuff

Work on different color pallets of Blaze for spors4blaze A, B and C colors. This is going to take me forever to do, so don't expect anything soon. I will however keep on adding onto the Streets of Lewd Project as time allows.

Anyway I had to rush off with the finish for this one so you might see some jank frames and also cos I don't know my availability between now and the next 6 months and simply ran out of time, but I definitely won't (hopefully) disappear for a year as previously.

Slim, you rock! 

Edited by LoneDriver
9 hours ago, littlewolf said:

Here you go:

Streets of Lewd Jacketless Nude Blaze Project.zip 55.54 MB · 28 downloads

Blaze jacketless Ultra

not started yet

Some extra stuff

Awesome! Looks great in game. Thanks for all the hard work!

On 10/4/2021 at 9:13 PM, littlewolf said:

Here you go:

Streets of Lewd Jacketless Nude Blaze Project.zip 55.54 MB · 93 downloads

Blaze jacketless Ultra

not started yet

Some extra stuff

Here's an  update to make the breast movement smoother in Blaze's idle frames.

The update file, if you downloaded the mod in my previous post (as  quoted):

smoother breast idle animation update.zip

and the updated main file that already has the breast animation fix if you downloading this nude mod  for the first time:

Streets of Lewd Jacketless Nude Blaze Project_1.1.zip

enjoy!

On 10/4/2021 at 6:12 PM, littlewolf said:

anyhoo I will apply fixes to the janky frames myself as time allows and I will update accordingly as I go along. But I will see how it goes and squeeze in a few goodies here and there as well.

Anyway it looks nice except for the odd frames out, see this preview for yourself:

WHat i need to do to choose the version of Blaze in game?

14 minutes ago, mortanios said:

WHat i need to do to choose the version of Blaze in game?

Do you mean you want it as the same in the video?

You can install the separate versions of blaze in each of the different color  pallets folders

animatedsprites -> sor4 -> sprsor4blaze_a

animatedsprites -> sor4 -> sprsor4blaze_b

animatedsprites -> sor4 -> sprsor4blaze_c

and  for each folder I installed them in  order of mods without stockings first then  the  mods  with stockings   second,  you can install in any order you  want.

Just  keep in mind that  in folders sprsor4blaze_a, sprsor4blaze_b and sprsor4blaze_c, these folders don't have blaze_0365 so skip/deselect this frame when dragging your textures  across, otherwise you will  run into an error  saying blaze_0365 texture does not exist.

Remember to backup your original textures as well, SOR4Explorer does not have capability of restoring all the original textures after DLC update, or it would be more  accurate to say that this feature does not work for me any longer, it might still work for you, but I had to ask  someone to send me original files cos my restore game data files does not work, it just rolls me back to the previous nude mods I had installed.

22 hours ago, littlewolf said:

Here's an  update to make the breast movement smoother in Blaze's idle frames.

The update file, if you downloaded the mod in my previous post (as  quoted):

smoother breast idle animation update.zip 3.43 MB · 24 downloads

and the updated main file that already has the breast animation fix if you downloading this nude mod  for the first time:

Streets of Lewd Jacketless Nude Blaze Project_1.1.zip 55.49 MB · 24 downloads

enjoy!

Will have Ultra super move in the future ?

15 hours ago, mortanios said:

Is there a version of this blaze with small breasts, like the one in the photo for download?

BlazeTest3.gif.f075a7b74850069e3742dac919da5481.gif

Unfortunately No. Nictus7 was working on this and has not been seen online since, I don't know whether anyone managed to get his work in progress before he stopped coming online last year.

28 minutes ago, GATOKYO said:

Will have Ultra super move in the future ?

Yes, but not right now, I am focusing on work life and real life as I mentioned before, so I will have very little time to work on anything for the time being. Just use Blaze's second star move if this is really a problem.